Let me clear a few things up here: I support gay marriage, and not for the reasons you think

You and I both know 'hate' is used too much, and sometimes wrongly.

Hating gay people isn't the same as disagreeing with homosexuality or gay marriage.

Don't be one of those people where you can only love the issue or hate the people.

You're a liberal. You know what nuance is and its value.
I won't abide people condemning gay people to hell and denying them a right to marriage. Those = hate.

Now if someone just disagrees, but treats them as fellow human beings, then I applaud them.

And this person said that he does have tolerance and does not "hate" them, so what's your issue?
It took him 10 paragraphs to justify why he doesn't hate gay people. He shouldn't feel like he has to justify not hating them.

Well the homosexuals seem to be very sensitive.

Since they've been demonized by society their entire lives, can you blame them?
Well, I've stated my peace. No more gay marriage threads. I drove my grandmother nuts about it and she threatened not to make dinner.

Eheh...heh...

Okay I'm going, I'm going.

There's the answer to my question of how old he is.

TK, you really have no shame, no integrity.

i think most people find it nauseating when a man sleeps with a man. yecch!

While it's true that many—including liberals—secretly feel that way, it's now a right in America.

So is the right for two consenting adults to find pleasure with fresh poop. Among other things...

I won't abide people condemning gay people to hell and denying them a right to marriage. Those = hate.

Now if someone just disagrees, but treats them as fellow human beings, then I applaud them.

And this person said that he does have tolerance and does not "hate" them, so what's your issue?
It took him 10 paragraphs to justify why he doesn't hate gay people. He shouldn't feel like he has to justify not hating them.

Well, I've stated my peace. No more gay marriage threads. I drove my grandmother nuts about it and she threatened not to make dinner.

Eheh...heh...

Why do you say that? His OP was nice and trying to be understanding. What in the hell more do you expect? For him to climb in bed with a homosexual?

I'm glad you've convinced yourself that there are loopholes in your beliefs that allow you to not hate teh gheys.

How about you try... just not hating them at all because they've done nothing against you?

You and I both know 'hate' is used too much, and sometimes wrongly.

Hating gay people isn't the same as disagreeing with homosexuality or gay marriage.

Don't be one of those people where you can only love the issue or hate the people.

You're a liberal. You know what nuance is and its value.

You sure the hell do. If you say you don't approve of gay marriage, people tell you, you are homophobic or hate gays. I think people can have differing opinions and not any of them being hateful. Life is choices and opinions.

I'm against gay marriage and against divorce. Marriage is a religious ceremony, civil unions are for the government to impose.

I don't hate anyone, except one person and he is not gay. I answer to my creator, and I am so far from perfect that I have no room or time to judge anyone else.

Eheh...heh...

13 or 14?

I agree that it is, however, there is more than just a sex life that makes up a person.

While true, it's generic, in that it can literally be said about every single person.

Well, yeah, that is my point. Do we normally judge people based upon their sex lives? Unless of course they are diddling kids or something, then we do not usually pick our friends based upon what they do in their beds with their partners.

I agree that it is, however, there is more than just a sex life that makes up a person.

While true, it's generic, in that it can literally be said about every single person.

Well, yeah, that is my point. Do we normally judge people based upon their sex lives? Unless of course they are diddling kids or something, then we do not usually pick our friends based upon what they do in their beds with their partners.
Ahem.......surely you jest???

No I'm serious and stop calling me Shirley.

Eheh...heh...

Why in the hell aren't you making dinner for your grandmother??????
The microwave is off limits......after several explosions by prior use of TK...
What a lazy SOB he is...living off his grandmother...claims he's taking care of her...and yet SHE has to make dinner? He should be out on his ass.

No.

No.
Lead a sheltered life eh?

can you imagine if all Churches fought back, and only opened on Sunday Mornings for services, and no longer performed weddings?
Eh, so frickin' what??? They are not the only places to get married....
i know, let the gays get married in thier back yards. i would wonder what would happen with Obama if he stuck his nose in the crisis. but, its a start.

Forum List

Back