Let Me Get This Straight About Impeachment Over Trump's Ukraine Phone Call

You believe Russia hacked our election and colluded with Donny, but there is no evidence

You mean other than the evidence that the Mueller Investigation found?

That the FBI found?

In fact not only did Mueller find that Russia hacked our election but he found that the Trump campaign knew and WELCOMED it...and in fact used it intentionally. They took advantage of it and used it in their strategy
Lies lies and more lies. To think a few clumsy facebook posts can impact an election, is dumb. The M report offered no evidence of Russian government interference, but you just believe. Stop watching Rachel. She is a propagandist.

I read the Mueller Report jackass.

And yes...Russia hacked our election. Yes Trump knew it and welcomed it

Yes Trump enthusiastically USED their hacking in his strategy
That’s hilarious.
i'd love to see the link to a valid source saying THAT bit of shitnugget. hacked is unproven (sorry, copies to examine don't count when there is zero justifiable reason to not use the server itself) and trump knowing would mean mueller missed it cause it certainly wasn't in his report.

people make up shit far too often and get pretty bent when called upon it.

You believe Russia hacked our election and colluded with Donny, but there is no evidence

You mean other than the evidence that the Mueller Investigation found?

That the FBI found?

In fact not only did Mueller find that Russia hacked our election but he found that the Trump campaign knew and WELCOMED it...and in fact used it intentionally. They took advantage of it and used it in their strategy
Lies lies and more lies. To think a few clumsy facebook posts can impact an election, is dumb. The M report offered no evidence of Russian government interference, but you just believe. Stop watching Rachel. She is a propagandist.

I read the Mueller Report jackass.

And yes...Russia hacked our election. Yes Trump knew it and welcomed it

Yes Trump enthusiastically USED their hacking in his strategy
That’s hilarious.
i'd love to see the link to a valid source saying THAT bit of shitnugget. hacked is unproven (sorry, copies to examine don't count when there is zero justifiable reason to not use the server itself) and trump knowing would mean mueller missed it cause it certainly wasn't in his report.

Since Trump knows it, why the Hell would he want Ukraine to investigate. That might expose him. LOL!!!

The left hasn’t put 2 and 2 together.

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here. But, Donald Trump's request to Ukraine that Ukraine investigate the suspicious, apparently corrupt firing of that prosecutor is an impeachable offense!

Can you imagine what Democrats would be saying if ...

Can you imagine what Republicans would be saying if a Democrat President were caught doing the same thing that Trump was caught doing??? I bet you can. And I bet you won't admit it.

The desperate, teenage-delinquent, excuse-making just makes you all look silly.

Can you imagine what Republicans would be saying if a Democrat President were caught doing the same thing that Trump was caught doing??? I bet you can. And I bet you won't admit it.

Yeah, but President Obama gladly received Putin's emissary, and gladly discussed sanctions relief - adoptions, Magnitsky Act - in return for dirt on...

... Oh wait!

Yeah, but President Obama gladly received Putin's emissary, and gladly discussed sanctions relief - adoptions, Magnitsky Act - in return for dirt on...

... Oh wait!

If he did anything like what Trump was caught doing, he should have been impeached .

If all you have is 'b-b-b-butt Obama', you shouldn't bother. He's not the President. Trump is.

... Oh wait!

If he did anything like what Trump was caught doing, he should have been impeached .

If all you have is 'b-b-b-butt Obama', you shouldn't bother. He's not the President. Trump is.

Chuckling here. I just "mis-remembered" Trump jr.'s Trump Tower meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya (Putin's emissary) and (erroneously) attributed it to President Obama.

"The “political opponent” part of this is where this whole thing falls on its face. You aren’t sheltered from legal scrutiny just because you happen to be running for political office."

That applies to Trump too.
No shit. But the president asked for info about a person who may have committed a crime. Adding in that he’s a candidate for president or “political opponent” is irrelevant. The executive branch is allowed to request information to investigate corruption. I’m not even trying to defend trump on this, I couldn’t possibly care less who sits in that office anymore. If you want joe fucking Biden to be your president you can have at it. At this point I would hope there’s no one left who would want biden to be the president after everything we’ve learned about him but I’m sure there’s still plenty of you who don’t care. I’m just glad some corruption has been exposed. If trump goes down for exposing it then that’s good enough for me. You can go back to fighting over dem and repub now :thup:
A candidate is not allowed by law to solicit foreign aid for their campaign. Trump cannot hide behind the Executive branch to violate the law.

as potus its his responsibility to fix corruption and running for office doesnt protect you from that

A criminal investigation is not started because a President wants one. There has to be a suspicion of a crime. The prosecutor who succeeded Shokin says Hunter Biden broke no laws in Ukraine. There is no US investigation in the US of Hunter Biden. Even a political hack like Barr knows you have to have a modicum of suspicion to open up a investigation. What would be the charges against Hunter Biden? I never though the Chines communists would have more integrity than the President of the United states. You are corrupt. You want to open a investigation just to open a investigation.
the bidens were secondary in his request and that was most likey due to joes admission of extorting the ukrainians for a billion dollars,,,the real thing he was looking for is the DNC colluding with former ukrain officials to effect the 2016 election,,,

You guys are funny. So, if you call what was done by the US and our allies with respect to withholding funds until the Ukrainians got serious about fighting corruption, extortion, then isn't it extortion for the Feds to withhold California's Highway funds over EPA policy? Fact is it's not. Trumpybears criminal conduct was to used the power of the USA to insist a dependent country launch a phony investigations into the fabled DNC server and the Biden's. It is an obvious Red Herring to be used in Trumpebears fake ass ads and propaganda.

No shit. But the president asked for info about a person who may have committed a crime. Adding in that he’s a candidate for president or “political opponent” is irrelevant. The executive branch is allowed to request information to investigate corruption. I’m not even trying to defend trump on this, I couldn’t possibly care less who sits in that office anymore. If you want joe fucking Biden to be your president you can have at it. At this point I would hope there’s no one left who would want biden to be the president after everything we’ve learned about him but I’m sure there’s still plenty of you who don’t care. I’m just glad some corruption has been exposed. If trump goes down for exposing it then that’s good enough for me. You can go back to fighting over dem and repub now :thup:
A candidate is not allowed by law to solicit foreign aid for their campaign. Trump cannot hide behind the Executive branch to violate the law.

as potus its his responsibility to fix corruption and running for office doesnt protect you from that

A criminal investigation is not started because a President wants one. There has to be a suspicion of a crime. The prosecutor who succeeded Shokin says Hunter Biden broke no laws in Ukraine. There is no US investigation in the US of Hunter Biden. Even a political hack like Barr knows you have to have a modicum of suspicion to open up a investigation. What would be the charges against Hunter Biden? I never though the Chines communists would have more integrity than the President of the United states. You are corrupt. You want to open a investigation just to open a investigation.
the bidens were secondary in his request and that was most likey due to joes admission of extorting the ukrainians for a billion dollars,,,the real thing he was looking for is the DNC colluding with former ukrain officials to effect the 2016 election,,,

You guys are funny. So, if you call what was done by the US and our allies with respect to withholding funds until the Ukrainians got serious about fighting corruption, extortion, then isn't it extortion for the Feds to withhold California's Highway funds over EPA policy? Fact is it's not. Trumpybears criminal conduct was to used the power of the USA to insist a dependent country launch a phony investigations into the fabled DNC server and the Biden's. It is an obvious Red Herring to be used in Trumpebears fake ass ads and propaganda.

John Solomon: US officials knew in February that Ukraine was reopening Burisma case and specifically mentioned Hunter Biden

You cannot have an inquiry without Recommendations for Indictment that come from a Special Counsel.

Liar. There is nothing in the Constitution that requires any type of Special Counsel, Indictment, or Recommendation. Nothing in the House rules requires those either. Trumpybears legacy will be he was the most secretive, lawless and unconstitutional president in history.

Do you need a link to the Republican Senate intel Report that came out yesterday saying that Russia DID hack the election in numerous and powerful ways in favor of Trump?

would you like a link to the Mueller Report that not only says the same thing but points out that the Trump team knew it, welcomed it, and used it in their strategy?

Do you need a link to the Republican Senate intel Report that came out yesterday saying that Russia DID hack the election in numerous and powerful ways in favor of Trump?

would you like a link to the Mueller Report that not only says the same thing but points out that the Trump team knew it, welcomed it, and used it in their strategy?

ye we would,,,

but it could never be the left is wrong and these are THEIR distractions, could it?

very seldom do people see with an open mind. it's always to support their view. in this manner, it would seem both sides feel they are 100% right and the other side 100% wrong OF WHICH is an impossibility on it's own, but we argue that way just the same.

pretty stupid to be so self-limited by emotions.

John Solomon: US officials knew in February that Ukraine was reopening Burisma case and specifically mentioned Hunter Biden

Well if you heard it on Hannity's truth filled show then it must be true! I mean he's never collaborated with old
Trumpybear, ever. He's a real serious journalist.

Well if you heard it on Hannity's truth filled show then it must be true! I mean he's never collaborated with old
Trumpybear, ever. He's a real serious journalist.

as usual you cant refute the message so you attack the messenger,,,

Last edited:

so what you're saying is what i expected, no proof, just smack talk and mocking the other side for calling you on it.

therightscoop -

yea. they should be fair with the news.

therightscoop -

yea. they should be fair with the news.

your opinion doesnt refute the facts,,,

yet the hillary campaign paid steele. where was he from again?

The Hillary Campaign DID NOT hire or pay for Steele. The Hillary Campaign asked their law firm to opposition research. The law firm hired Fusion GPS, an American company, to provide that research. The Hillary Campaign paid Fusion GPS for opposition research. Hillary's lawyers only spoke to Fusion GPS, and had no knowledge of who was conducting that research.

In legal terms, this is called an "arm's length transaction". Hillary had no connection to or communication the researcher. Steele didn't know who the client was. That is how you do it.

But all of this talk of Biden and Hillary and what happened in past administrations is absolutely irrelevant to Donald J. Trump attempting to extort the Ukrainian government into "finding" evidence to smear Joe Biden in exchange for Javelin missiles. This is a flat out illegal abuse of power, a sell out of his country, and an impeachable offence.

So if Trump hires an American company to solicit campaign funds from foreign donors that would be perfectly legal using your logic?

There is nothing illegal about Fusion GPS hiring Michael Steele to find information on Trump. Steele was a private investigator who found major corruption in FIFA.

He is also an expert on the Russian campaign to influence elections across Western Europe with the same strategy of using false narrative and phony allegations to viciously denigrate the opponent. Which of course is the real reason Trumpybear must go after him.

Putin smiles.

Forum List

Back