🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Let The Deportations Begin": Establishment Newspapers Running Fake Headlines To Take Down Trump

sassy would run away so quickly, just as she did from doctoral school, the Joint Chiefs, and RouteIrish.

To recap. Righties are fine wh right wing rags spewing strait up lies 24/7, hell that's what most of the treads here link too!

But a left leaning paper critiques a trump presidency , and NOW u all flip out .?

We need a national Punch A Libturd In The Mouth Day
there is no poll showing drumpf beating hillary.....so bring that con man on....please

jesus eds what the hell is up with you today --LOL

sassy would run away so quickly, just as she did from doctoral school, the Joint Chiefs, and RouteIrish.

Another lie from the fraud, do you ever tire of people pointing out to you that yes indeed you're a fucking liar? How many have? You think it's some coincidence? Dope

there is no poll showing drumpf beating hillary.....so bring that con man on....please

jon ..I'm not going overboard.......polls show hill beats trump and sassy the pub is losing it

jon ..I'm not going overboard.......polls show hill beats trump and sassy the pub is losing it

i think you my friend have gone over the deep end

with gullibility

I never commented on any poll you deluded little twit. Why do you people constantly make shit up? You're going to get called out so just stop, toad

I never commented on any poll you deluded little twit. Why do you people constantly make shit up? You're going to get called out so just stop, toad
calm down sass take a deep breath before posting again

I can't wait for the Boston Globes headline to become actually true when Trump becomes President.

that poll post was in reference to someone saying dems are terrified of trump....not to you ...dope

eddie the twit thinks anyone takes direction from him? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sit down before you get hurt, little boy

BOOM!!!!! Nuff said

c6e28934fa3f28810af147b57f3bb41b.jpg

Forum List

Back