🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Let The Deportations Begin": Establishment Newspapers Running Fake Headlines To Take Down Trump

I remember in my youth, when newspapers printed the news. Now? Nothing more than the National Enquier.

And the left wonders why America despises the MSM. :booze:
lol

Obviously you didn’t bother to read the link – you’re a true ridiculous rightwing nitwit jumping to conclusions.

The Globe is satirizing Trump – it’s an opinion piece, like any other editorial, where all newspapers are at liberty to express subjective viewpoints, and endorse or condemn candidates running for office.

Consequently, the op-ed piece has nothing to do with the ‘establishment,’ it is not ‘the media,’ ‘mainstream’ or otherwise, and as an editorial it is in no way ‘news.’

Yet another example of conservatives’ lack of critical thinking skills.

I remember in my youth, when newspapers printed the news. Now? Nothing more than the National Enquier.

lol

Obviously you didn’t bother to read the link – you’re a true ridiculous rightwing nitwit jumping to conclusions.

The Globe is satirizing Trump – it’s an opinion piece, like any other editorial, where all newspapers are at liberty to express subjective viewpoints, and endorse or condemn candidates running for office.

Consequently, the op-ed piece has nothing to do with the ‘establishment,’ it is not ‘the media,’ ‘mainstream’ or otherwise, and as an editorial it is in no way ‘news.’

very true clayton ,,,the editorial is on the following pages

lol

Lol

The fucking hypocrite speaks. No shit it's satirical, dipshit. Nice to see a main stream media source clowning around rather that printing the news in an unbiased fashion.

You are a fucking idiot, or didn't you know?

And the media wonders why they are considered a comical but yet sad joke.
These are Trump's actual positions. WTH IS wrong with you? The joke and disgrace is the New BS GOP propaganda Machine, dupe.
The joke and disgrace is how Liberals like you chug the Kool-Aid and manage to ignore Hillary Clinton's complete corruption and dishonesty.

These are Trump's actual positions. WTH IS wrong with you? The joke and disgrace is the New BS GOP propaganda Machine, dupe.
The joke and disgrace is how Liberals like you chug the Kool-Aid and manage to ignore Hillary Clinton's complete corruption and dishonesty.
you ignored raygun and gwb's dishonesty so it's a joke as to now you complain......TS

sassy would run away so quickly, just as she did from doctoral school, the Joint Chiefs, and RouteIrish.

Another lie from the fraud, do you ever tire of people pointing out to you that yes indeed you're a fucking liar? How many have? You think it's some coincidence? Dope
We all know what you are, hon.[

No you don't....but we know what you are not....a republican....ROFLMAO. Now sit down

Pure innuendo/propaganda/bs. For tin foilers only...

lol

Lol

The fucking hypocrite speaks. No shit it's satirical, dipshit. Nice to see a main stream media source clowning around rather that printing the news in an unbiased fashion.

It's also exactly what Trump says he'll do.

lol

Lol

And what EXACTLY has he done as of yet, you idiot? He hasn't been elected - and you have a major newspaper reporting conjecture. I don't know who is dumber - you or that idiot Jones.

lol

Lol

And what EXACTLY has he done as of yet, you idiot? He hasn't been elected - and you have a major newspaper reporting conjecture. I don't know who is dumber - you or that idiot Jones.
I see 30% of Trump supporters like him because they DON'T believe he'll do what he says lol...

sassy would run away so quickly, just as she did from doctoral school, the Joint Chiefs, and RouteIrish.

Another lie from the fraud, do you ever tire of people pointing out to you that yes indeed you're a fucking liar? How many have? You think it's some coincidence? Dope
We all know what you are, hon.[

No you don't....but we know what you are not....a republican....ROFLMAO. Now sit down
Yes, you are the woman with multiple personalities. Now sit down and shush.

Forum List

Back