Let The Truth Be Known To All

LOL whose land has it been? ------it has actually been NOBODY's land-----
it got to be BRITISH LAND after world war I ----sorta ------and the brits gave it to
jews. Jews never actually RELINQUISHED it--------in fact ----therefore----it was
ALWAYS jewish land

Weird, the UK refused to vote for UN Resolution 181 granting jews a state of their own.

SO??? they had so many problems with the EMPIRE -----I think they abstained----
the brits had a big problem------to many subjects of THE QUEEN were muslims

No, the UK NEVER INTENDED for there to be a separate jewish nation in palestine. They wanted palestine to be one nation with jews and arabs living side by side. This is evident in the Balfour Declaration, League of nations and San Remo conference where the UK assiduously avoided the use of the term "jewish nation" and instead used "homeland".

The UK was going to vote NO on Un Res 181 until the US threw WWII in their faces and insisted they abstain instead, which allowed the zionists to get a 2/3rds vote on 181 because abstentions were counted as non votes. 12 nations, most of them US lackeys caving in to threats and pressure form the US, abstained from that vote and that is the only way they got to 2/3rds.

The UK hates israel because they believe the zionists stabbed them in the back. The UK worked very hard on behalf of jews to arrange for them a homeland where they could be free from persecution ( but not a separate country) and in the final stags dumped them for the more easily bought off US.

The UK HATES israel and that is never going to change. You can't fuck a country in the ass as hard as the zionists did to the Uk and expect them to turn around and say "thank you sir, may I have another?"

Got news for you. Israel voted in favor of partition resoution 181. It was the Arabs who voted against it. Do you maybe the Arabs made a bad mistake? Oh well, now it is what it is.

Weird, the UK refused to vote for UN Resolution 181 granting jews a state of their own.

No, the UK NEVER INTENDED for there to be a separate jewish nation in palestine. They wanted palestine to be one nation with jews and arabs living side by side. This is evident in the Balfour Declaration, League of nations and San Remo conference where the UK assiduously avoided the use of the term "jewish nation" and instead used "homeland".

The UK was going to vote NO on Un Res 181 until the US threw WWII in their faces and insisted they abstain instead, which allowed the zionists to get a 2/3rds vote on 181 because abstentions were counted as non votes. 12 nations, most of them US lackeys caving in to threats and pressure form the US, abstained from that vote and that is the only way they got to 2/3rds.

The UK hates israel because they believe the zionists stabbed them in the back. The UK worked very hard on behalf of jews to arrange for them a homeland where they could be free from persecution ( but not a separate country) and in the final stags dumped them for the more easily bought off US.

The UK HATES israel and that is never going to change. You can't fuck a country in the ass as hard as the zionists did to the Uk and expect them to turn around and say "thank you sir, may I have another?"

Got news for you. Israel voted in favor of partition resoution 181. It was the Arabs who voted against it. Do you maybe the Arabs made a bad mistake? Oh well, now it is what it is.

Right, people always bring this up as the precursor to the current conflict. In my opinion, the Arabs had no obligation to agree to such a resolution. Just because someone tells you to give away the area you are inhabiting doesn't mean you have to agree. Are we supposed to slap Israel on the back for agreeing while the Arabs disagreed? Of course they would accept the resolution, as it essentially brought about the creation of their country.

The problem for me is that Israel has constantly expanded their territory through wars and smaller conflicts. Whether the Arabs started the conflict or not, Israel cannot claim land through war. It's that simple. Yet, they've done so for a half century.

Right, people always bring this up as the precursor to the current conflict. In my opinion, the Arabs had no obligation to agree to such a resolution. Just because someone tells you to give away the area you are inhabiting doesn't mean you have to agree. Are we supposed to slap Israel on the back for agreeing while the Arabs disagreed? Of course they would accept the resolution, as it essentially brought about the creation of their country.

The problem for me is that Israel has constantly expanded their territory through wars and smaller conflicts. Whether the Arabs started the conflict or not, Israel cannot claim land through war. It's that simple. Yet, they've done so for a half century.

That was the plan, strategy and goal of the zionists all along.

So then Israel is stealing "Palestinian land" even though there were no Muslims at all until after the 7th century AD & the indigenous Palestinians were Jews. Very cleaver those Zionists.

So then Israel is stealing "Palestinian land" even though there were no Muslims at all until after the 7th century AD & the indigenous Palestinians were Jews. Very cleaver those Zionists.

I don't think the Jews themselves were stealing land that is purely Palestinian, if Palestinian can even be nailed down as a nationality or ethnicity. I just think the way the soon-to-be Israelis, and the British, went about the whole thing was controversial and completely unnecessary. Would you say Israel is allowed to claim land through war though?

I don't think the Jews themselves were stealing land that is purely Palestinian, if Palestinian can even be nailed down as a nationality or ethnicity. I just think the way the soon-to-be Israelis, and the British, went about the whole thing was controversial and completely unnecessary. Would you say Israel is allowed to claim land through war though?

the glitch is-----that borders were never established------NEITHER SIDE established
borders------the only thing there was was an ARMISTICE-----so now the
ARMISTICE LINE MOVED. Moving borders is something that has happened LOTS AND LOTS in history. The "STEALING LAND" thing is semantics As far as Indian
Muslims are concerned-----HINDUS stole the MUGHAL EMPIRE from MUSLIMS
and as far as muslims thruout the world are concened CHRISTIANS STOLE SPAIN--
from muslims ------

the STEALING LAND libel has been a HUGE SUCCESS for islam-----as good as
the DEICIDE MYTH was for adolf abu ali in Poland

its all MINDSET

Actually, all Muslims lands are stolen lands from those who previously inhabited it.. There were no Muslims until the 7th century AD. And every Muslim land of today had previous indigenous peoples prior to the Muslim invasion & conquering of their land.

the glitch is-----that borders were never established------NEITHER SIDE established
ARMISTICE LINE MOVED. Moving borders is something that has happened LOTS AND LOTS in history. The "STEALING LAND" thing is semantics As far as Indian
from muslims ------

its all MINDSET

Duh, Arabs never owned any land to give, or agree to. The land was Ottoman territory for 700 years, and after WWI under the control of the British.

Actually, all Muslims lands are stolen lands from those who previously inhabited it.. There were no Muslims until the 7th century AD. And every Muslim land of today had previous indigenous peoples prior to the Muslim invasion & conquering of their land.

from muslims ------

its all MINDSET
Didn't you know. Muslims got a free pass from Allah via Mohammad to invade and conquer lands, loot, and rape by the sword of Islam. Submit, convert, surrender to Islam, or face death.

Duh, Arabs never owned any land to give, or agree to. The land was Ottoman territory for 700 years, and after WWI under the control of the British.

Hasbara lie.

For anyone who doesn't belive this, just ask any Zoroastrian. If you can still find one still left.

from muslims ------

its all MINDSET
Didn't you know. Muslims got a free pass from Allah via Mohammad to invade and conquer lands, loot, and rape by the sword of Islam. Submit, convert, surrender to Islam, or face death.

The truth being what it is, will someone please educate me as to when Israel's land since antiquity became this Muslim Palestinian land that the Palestinian supporters claim Israel is stealing or grabbing? Sure looks to me like the Muslim Palestinians are just squatters on Israel's land. How about all Palestinians who have deeds to the land they claim is theirs stay & all those who do not have deeds have to leave? Would that not be a fair & just solution as to who owns what land?

Jewish History in Israel

The arab muslims have ZERO claim to even an inch of the west bank, israel, gaza, or anything else there. They are the ones who have stolen the land from other cultures/civilizations dating back 1,400 years, and have initiated one war after another against israel, the kurds, and every other minority in the mideast.

Israel should expel every arab muslim in the area out, and send them all back to egypt, jordan and syria where they came from. Any arab muslims living in the area is living on land stolen from someone else.

The truth being what it is, will someone please educate me as to when Israel's land since antiquity became this Muslim Palestinian land that the Palestinian supporters claim Israel is stealing or grabbing? Sure looks to me like the Muslim Palestinians are just squatters on Israel's land. How about all Palestinians who have deeds to the land they claim is theirs stay & all those who do not have deeds have to leave? Would that not be a fair & just solution as to who owns what land?

Jewish History in Israel

A man went to the cinema, sat in a nice seat and left at the end of the film.
He didn't return to that cinema for two years but kicked the man who was sitting in his seat and killed his friends.
It was his bloody seat so he had the right.

silly analogy,, freddie a better analogy. There was a land--- of many peoples----
many travelers and many primitives and pigs and dogs. Many of the people were
cultured----the pigs and dogs were filthy. There came a time that one of the pigs
grew big and vicious----and attacked the settlements of the cultured peoples. That
vile pig became a LEADER OF THE PIGS AND DOGS-----and the packs of pigs and
dogs overcame the cultured peoples of the land and then SPILLED OVER thruout the region----raping and murdering and pillaging -----------BUT!!!!!! there are always survivors--
no matter where the pigs and dogs raped and murdered and pillaged------surviving doves
and lambs and deers-----in small numbers remained------obscure but living.

Eventually-----the surviving doves and lambs and deers and elks------RESTABLISHED
themselves -----here and there and reclaimed CIVILIZATION. The pigs and dogs
remain------still filthy-----and still murdering and still attacking the doves and lambs
and deers-------------and EACH OTHER ----vile pigs and dogs that they are

:udaman:

Hasbara lie.
Perhaps you can prove me wrong then.

My claim: the Ottomans owned the land as part of the Ottoman Empire for 700 years, and after their collapse after WWI, the land was under the control of the British up until the re-etablishment of the state of Israel.

Alfalfa Smoker:
the UK never invented there to be a separate Jewish state in Palestine...blah blah blah, drivel...

Really, now?! Ha ha ha:

1920-boundaryconventionmap.jpg

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

Last edited:

Hasbara lie.
Perhaps you can prove me wrong then.

My claim: the Ottomans owned the land as part of the Ottoman Empire for 700 years, and after their collapse after WWI, the land was under the control of the British up until the re-etablishment of the state of Israel.

Hilarious.

So you're claiming jews didn't own one acre of land in Mandate palestine in 1947?

Forum List

Back