Let us assume that all or a significant elections in America are fraudulent and that the mechanisms to remedy them have failed.

Hypothetically. If you want. We can make the hypothetical situation in 2016 :) And that the Russians hacked the voting machines for Trump. We'll do that if you want.

The point is. If the government declares false results as true despite results. Where is the hope for the American People?
They aren't fraudulent. It's just sore losers. What to do? Pick yourself up. Move on. There will be another election shortly.

They aren't fraudulent. It's just sore losers. What to do? Pick yourself up. Move on. There will be another election shortly.

You will change your tune when Dem turns against Dem and uses fraud to make it happen......this stuff never stays under control.

JO

You will change your tune when Dem turns against Dem and uses fraud to make it happen......this stuff never stays under control.

JO
Look here, I'm not even pointing any specific set of fraud in this instance. Just that what avenues do the American people have (other than the messy one) if an illegitimate election is accepted?

I became aware of how RIGGED elections were 15 years ago, the rest of you have finally caught up to me. The RIGGING doesn't stop there, they have also RIGGED congress such that most of the power is concentrated into the hands of just a few with serious penalties slapped on anyone who fails to do as they are told. So our supposed representatives don't actually represent us when they arrive in Washington.

Then it is the duty of the American people to repair the election process to be fair and honest as intended.

I became aware of how RIGGED elections were 15 years ago, the rest of you have finally caught up to me. The RIGGING doesn't stop there, they have also RIGGED congress such that most of the power is concentrated into the hands of just a few with serious penalties slapped on anyone who fails to do as they are told. So our supposed representatives don't actually represent us when they arrive in Washington.
This whole government is a hoax except one person.

Government AND the free press which is supposed to hold them accountable.

Government AND the free press which is supposed to hold them accountable.
Not since Nam. But Nixon was held accountable. That is how it works. The system..

Look here, I'm not even pointing any specific set of fraud in this instance. Just that what avenues do the American people have (other than the messy one) if an illegitimate election is accepted?
If it's accepted it has been legitimised, Shirley?

Just hypothetically...
What are Americans supposed to do?
This:

Texas Nationalist Movement

1609958774616.gif

Forum List

Back