Let's be clear

One more thing - his "Executive Orders" are nothing of the kind. They are nothing more than his impotent little tweets, put in print and put in fancy folders.

On that subject, I wish his minions would tell him how idiotic his little Show And Tell sessions are.
Trump is bypassing a dishonest media… Fact

... and Nieto's check for The Wall is in the mail.
The fact remains Mexico depends on the US a lot more than the other way around…

Cool, but the check? They're paying for The Wall, yeah?

One more thing - his "Executive Orders" are nothing of the kind. They are nothing more than his impotent little tweets, put in print and put in fancy folders.

On that subject, I wish his minions would tell him how idiotic his little Show And Tell sessions are.

We will see... will have to hold trumps feet to the fire…

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, you do that pard. Cause Don sure ain't holding Nieto's to the fire.

Currently, two points from the Right are going on on this board...

1. Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises

2. Trump's ban on Muslims is not a ban on Muslims

Agreed?

Let's go back to 2015:

Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S. - CNNPolitics.com

So which of you Trumptards wants to admit you're lying about either number one, or number two.

See, the problem with lying so much is that you eventually get caught. Carbine, let me ask you this.

Trump has banned travel from 7 Muslim majority countries. There are 49 countries in the world where the majority of the population worships Islam. So, how is this a ban on Muslims?

It can't be a partial Muslim ban either.

So, we are left with our original premise:

1) Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises, much to your dismay, and

2) Trump's ban on Muslims is in fact, NOT a ban on Muslims.

Last edited:

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, you do that pard. Cause Don sure ain't holding Nieto's to the fire.
Mexico is a Third World shit hole, and they do nothing to stop fucking criminals crossing the border… Fact

Mexico is a Third World shit hole, and they do nothing to stop fucking criminals crossing the border… Fact

Well we did start that land grab war and take a great deal of Mexico on as ours, so there's that to recall.

Where is the market for drugs again? I forget.

How and why are you so hung up on who pays for the wall?
Legit American's will happily pay for the wall if that's how the wall needs to be built. We'd much rather pay for a wall and its defense to stop the free flow of human filth into this country. You won't get it if you're a Loony or an illegal yourself...only stand-up, sane American's understand.

Urban progressive areas...

Poor Luddly here is furious that his progressive media can no longer filter and taint info - but that the American people can get it straight from the horses mouth. Takes a serious fascist to be upset that the American people now have a direct line to the President.

Agreed?

Let's go back to 2015:

So which of you Trumptards wants to admit you're lying about either number one, or number two.

I have been around here long enough to understand your special brand of stupid. One point does not demand the other to be false. In this case it certainly is not the case. So let me ask two questions.

1. Did Trump promise to deal with immigration issues regarding refugees yes or no? (note this was a campaign promise)

2. Did Trump issue restrictions on a religion or certain countries?

How and why are you so hung up on who pays for the wall?
Legit American's will happily pay for the wall if that's how the wall needs to be built. We'd much rather pay for a wall and its defense to stop the free flow of human filth into this country. You won't get it if you're a Loony or an illegal yourself...only stand-up, sane American's understand.

Don was hung up on them paying for it, remember? Or we all need to forget that now and jerk out "alternative facts"?

Agreed?

Let's go back to 2015:

Link to Trumps ban on Muslims?

His executive order plus his statement declaring that Christians from these same countries would be getting PRIORITY for getting INTO the US.

Agreed?

Let's go back to 2015:

I don't know enough about what is actually going on to say - but I pray that he actually is banning muslims. And only a homegrown terrorist such as yourself would be upset that anti-American, violent extremists were denied access into the U.S.

The panic from progressives is palpable. You can see that they feel they will never win another election without millions and millions of illegal aliens voting. Clearly they have no faith in their party.

Not this opioid epidemic bub. Typical response though.

Agreed?

Let's go back to 2015:

And YOU are going to house and feed every refugee that comes here after they run out of bullets.

Agreed?

Let's go back to 2015:

I have been around here long enough to understand your special brand of stupid. One point does not demand the other to be false. In this case it certainly is not the case. So let me ask two questions.

1. Did Trump promise to deal with immigration issues regarding refugees yes or no? (note this was a campaign promise)

2. Did Trump issue restrictions on a religion or certain countries?

His campaign promise was to ban Muslims. That's why you voted for him.

Agreed?

Let's go back to 2015:

And YOU are going to house and feed every refugee that comes here after they run out of bullets.

You're in the wrong thread, corky.

Agreed?

Let's go back to 2015:

I don't know enough about what is actually going on to say - but I pray that he actually is banning muslims. And only a homegrown terrorist such as yourself would be upset that anti-American, violent extremists were denied access into the U.S.

The panic from progressives is palpable. You can see that they feel they will never win another election without millions and millions of illegal aliens voting. Clearly they have no faith in their party.
Anyone with their eyes open by now has no faith in "either" party.

Absolutely. Governmental transparency is idiotic.

/sarcasm

Agreed?

Let's go back to 2015:

You're in the wrong thread, corky.

And I repeat...

Agreed?

Let's go back to 2015:

Nah, that's what the for profit prison system growth industry is for.

Forum List

Back