‘Let’s Burn This Place Down’: Left Calls For Violence After Treasonous SCOTUS Abortion Leak

She wasn't starting fires, but she stupidly tried to breach the obvious barricade set up forcing the police to shoot her.

Peaceful protests are fine and legal it is violent ones that are bad.
Good for you that you know the difference. Looks like your compatriots still haven't figured that out yet.

LOL. So, when the right-wing armed mob invades the Capitol, it's just a misdemeanor but when the Left does it, it is a felony? Talk about retards.

Now, you know why you idiots are not taken seriously. :itsok:
Way to ignore how it has been proven that the FBI, Capitol Police, and others had a hand in that event....while trying to make your point.

Things like continually denying this and insisting biological males can give birth is why people laugh at you and don't take anything YOU say seriously.

:p

You know that Roberts is in the minority, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he had a hand in the leak.
I seriously doubt it. If he continues to delay the release of the decision, giving liberals time to execute their intimidation and violence campaign,you may convince me.

Way to ignore how it has been proven that the FBI, Capitol Police, and others had a hand in that event....while trying to make your point.

Things like continually denying this and insisting biological males can give birth is why people laugh at you and don't take anything YOU say seriously.

:p
LOL. You retards invade the Capitol over a lie, try to hang the VP but it is the FBI and the Capitol Police? :auiqs.jpg:

Whatever happened to the "peaceful tourists" story? You retards really need to get together and pool your lies! :itsok:

LOL. You retards invade the Capitol over a lie, try to hang the VP but it is the FBI and the Capitol Police? :auiqs.jpg:

Whatever happened to the "peaceful tourists" story? You retards really need to get together and pool your lies! :itsok:

Enjoy your looting and burning! Remember, black-owned stores only, like you usually do! Get you some Hennessy and menthols!

So you are saying Capitol Police never held doors open for citizens to enter and no government employees, the FBI was not involved at all?!

Bwuhahaha....

Another post from the Department of Disinformation....thanks.

So you are saying Capitol Police never held doors open for citizens to enter and no government employees, the FBI was not involved at all?!

Bwuhahaha....

Another post from the Department of Disinformation....thanks.

Literally -

That Maddow guy never told him that -
Therefore it didn't happen.

Enjoy your looting and burning! Remember, black-owned stores only, like you usually do! Get you some Hennessy and menthols!

Well, haven't seen anyone on my side of the aisle advocating for looting and burning anything.

But on your side, we have your orange douche bag encouraging his supporters to march on the Capitol and hang the VP.

So, yeah. I'll relax with a Hennessy and watch you retards get arrested. Deal?

So you see no distinction between trespassing and arson???

WTF...
LOL So, in your book, an armed mob invades the Capitol... tries to kidnap legislatures, destroyed furniture, fights with the police, tries to hang the VP... all of that is just trespassing? Why don't you go all out and just declare them tourists like your fellow retards? Why hold back?

WTF... is right. :itsok:

LOL So, in your book, an armed mob invades the Capitol... tries to kidnap legislatures, destroyed furniture, fights with the police, tries to hang the VP... all of that is just trespassing? Why don't you go all out and just declare them tourists like your fellow retards? Why hold back?

WTF... is right. :itsok:
You asked me about Ashley. I responded ABOUT ASHLEY.

Stupid motherfucker stop moving the goalposts. Admit you stepped in dogshit and back out of it ffs.

Dumbass

Forum List

Back