Let’s chat about the atheist religion.

.......hahahhahah
...YOU people claim there is a god--YOU have to prove it--not the other way around
....duh
...just like a court case---
.....anyone can claim all kinds of crap......that's why logical and smart people demand that it be proven

Logical and smart people can figure things out like God exists. For illogical and dumb people he has written that they will see after death when they are reunited with their dead bodies. Can I help it if you can't accept that?

I think that's more than fair.
hahhahahhahahhahahah--STILL that's no proof of god
You have no proof otherwise kid, so you are in a revolving argument with yourself. For 99% of the time humanity has existed there was no proof that the earth was round, so was it flat when people did not know better.

LOL you can argue this until you die, I'm gonna ride my bike 50 miles today, you are going to sit there rotting away not believing in yourself and just support your idol Satan
no-it's not revolving...as stated YOU people either have to prove it or it's crap/bullshit/babble
..just like in a court case--you either prove the crime/etc, or innocent
...here, for example:
----jesus served me breakfast on the moon --you can't prove that's not true--so I guess it's true--hahahahhahahahahahahaha
Here’s the thing, I don’t care what you believe. No one does. You have the spirit of God in you and when he removes it you will then realize what you lost. He doesn’t destroy what he creates. He’ll just give you what you asked for, to be left alone.
..you are babbling ......didn't I have a thread on ''having a spirit''??.....
Do I look like I care? What you do is of no concern to me. You are the one who obsessed over what others believe.

I’m just the one telling you what your logical conclusion will be.
...you are not telling--you are babbling--you provide no proof......
here:
god told me to climb a curtain--you see how that is babble crap??
my spirit gives me strength = babble crap
etc
The only proof you are going to accept is when you lost what you had. Then you will know.

.......hahahhahah
...YOU people claim there is a god--YOU have to prove it--not the other way around
....duh
...just like a court case---
.....anyone can claim all kinds of crap......that's why logical and smart people demand that it be proven

Logical and smart people can figure things out like God exists. For illogical and dumb people he has written that they will see after death when they are reunited with their dead bodies. Can I help it if you can't accept that?

I think that's more than fair.
hahhahahhahahhahahah--STILL that's no proof of god
You have no proof otherwise kid, so you are in a revolving argument with yourself. For 99% of the time humanity has existed there was no proof that the earth was round, so was it flat when people did not know better.

LOL you can argue this until you die, I'm gonna ride my bike 50 miles today, you are going to sit there rotting away not believing in yourself and just support your idol Satan
no-it's not revolving...as stated YOU people either have to prove it or it's crap/bullshit/babble
..just like in a court case--you either prove the crime/etc, or innocent
...here, for example:
----jesus served me breakfast on the moon --you can't prove that's not true--so I guess it's true--hahahahhahahahahahahaha
Here’s the thing, I don’t care what you believe. No one does. You have the spirit of God in you and when he removes it you will then realize what you lost. He doesn’t destroy what he creates. He’ll just give you what you asked for, to be left alone.
..you are babbling ......didn't I have a thread on ''having a spirit''??.....
Do I look like I care? What you do is of no concern to me. You are the one who obsessed over what others believe.

I’m just the one telling you what your logical conclusion will be.
You care or you would not have responded

psych 101
Wrong. It wasn’t written for him or me.

Your comment raised a question for me (sorry if it is off topic), namely how does God operate? When I drop an apple it falls. Is it:
  • God decides to move that apple in that direction
  • God created gravity and it is gravity that moves the apple
  • Neither
  • Both
Why do you not ask the right questions? I'd love to see you live on the moon.
Why don't you answer the questions I do ask instead of ordaining which should have been asked? I'd love to see me living on the moon too, thanks.

I'm merely irreligious, I respect personal faith as long as they don't get politics all mixed up in it.
So people of faith shouldn’t vote or participate in secular society?
People of faith should leave others alone to find heaven or hell on their own terms and mind their own damned business. Religion plus politics equals authoritarianism, every time.

..no one can prove there is a god......

As usual, you miss the point. The proof comes after you are dead. All atheists past, present, and future must see and believe. That is the greatest thing an atheist ever said for proof. No one can do that now unless we are facing end times. I don't think it is now even with COVID-19. However, it was written in the Bible that the dead will rise again in order to see, so that takes of the atheists complaints; Everything will be settled on Earth.
So
In that case, Atheists will believe in God after they die

There is no way to be sensible with persons who claim that all the genetics of life wrote itself because nothingness decided to write code
Your comment raised a question for me (sorry if it is off topic), namely how does God operate? When I drop an apple it falls. Is it:
  • God decides to move that apple in that direction
  • God created gravity and it is gravity that moves the apple
  • Neither
  • Both

God created the code that created the apple, and God created the code that led to your question. Since I am not God I do not have all the answers, it's funny how you believe you do yet you can't figure out how to pay off your loans
If you're concerned about my mortgage, thanks but it is being paid off just fine, even ahead of schedule.

If I had all the answers why would I ask the question? Like that one.

You wrote, "God created the code that created the apple", could God's code be evolution?
Yup. Gods code improves itself and adapts excellently to new environments. So when humans enter a ship to take a voyage of millennia the life on the ship will adapt, then re adapt to the new planet and all begins again.

But not you as you are darwins pond scum

Yawn
Thank the gods for their coronavirus adapting excellently to new environments.

As usual, you miss the point. The proof comes after you are dead. All atheists past, present, and future must see and believe. That is the greatest thing an atheist ever said for proof. No one can do that now unless we are facing end times. I don't think it is now even with COVID-19. However, it was written in the Bible that the dead will rise again in order to see, so that takes of the atheists complaints; Everything will be settled on Earth.
So
That suggests I will offend all the other gods I don’t believe in.

Will I be able to interview and examine the resume’s of the various gods and pick the ones I want to judge me?

I'm merely irreligious, I respect personal faith as long as they don't get politics all mixed up in it.

America's philosophy of governance is religious in nature, though.

". . . all men are created . . . endowed by their Creator . . ." (Declaration of Independence)

..that's a little tricky--yes?..separation of church and state?

Nope.

The words "an establishment of religion" were intended to mean, specifically and only, a church or religious organization which is established, supported and preferred by the government, like the Church of England establishments then existing in some of the States.

America is a haven for all religions.

Belief in Man's Divine origin is the foundation of the fundamental American principle which controls his relationship to government: that Man, The Individual, is of supreme dignity and value because of his spiritual nature.

My sole experiences with atheists is that they are they most arrogant people in the room.
My experience is most keep their mouths shut and don’t discuss religious beliefs

I do not think that that is a good trait.

Atheists have a better ideology and are more moral and trying to have the less moral religious become more moral is the best ideology.

For the evil of religions to grow, all atheists and other moral people need do is not discuss vile religious beliefs with the immoral religionists.

Regards
DL

My sole experiences with atheists is that they are they most arrogant people in the room.
But they are honest at least as they admit that they are pond scum
At least they are not 'holier than thou'.
Yes they are.
Atheism is the religion of ego.

No more or less than any other religion.

Since following an ideology is a prerequisite of religion, atheism can be considered a religion, since atheists draws on philosophical ideologies to guide ideas, behaviors, and actions, like that of any religion.

That is why atheist churches are called atheist churches.

Regards
DL

So

Will I be able to interview and examine the resume’s of the various gods and pick the ones I want to judge me?
Very true

Given the number of theories of God out there, will God punish those who did not pick the right one?

My experience is most keep their mouths shut and don’t discuss religious beliefs

I do not think that that is a good trait.

Atheists have a better ideology and are more moral and trying to have the less moral religious become more moral is the best ideology.

For the evil of religions to grow, all atheists and other moral people need do is not discuss vile religious beliefs with the immoral religionists.

Regards
DL
I have rarely seen an atheist bring up religious beliefs in public.
They only respond when others are pushing their religious beliefs on them

So

Very true

Given the number of theories of God out there, will God punish those who did not pick the right one?
..there are more non-christians than christians--so I guess the non-christianity is the right one [maybe/I guess/could be/probably/etc]

Let’s chat about the atheist religion.

Believers in the mainstream god religions often denigrate and discriminate against atheists, non-believers and rival religions on moral grounds. Godless mean without a moral sense to them.

I seek a solution to this problem, as the godless, statistically speaking, seem more moral, law abiding and peaceful than traditional mainstream religious believers who, ironically, claim a superior moral position, while having an inferior one. Statistics are quite clear on this.

As a Gnostic Christian, I get it from both sides. From believers who see me as an atheist and from atheists who see me as a believer. Both sides are wrong, given that Gnostic Christians are esoteric ecumenist and free-thinking naturalist, --- who hold no supernatural beliefs, --- regardless of the lies put into history by the inquisitors who decimated us, --- but never annihilated us. We are a religion of perpetual seekers of knowledge and wisdom, who raise the bar of excellence whenever we think we have the best ideological position.

This prevents the idol worshiping of the immoral gods, that the mainstream religions are prone to follow. This makes Gnostic Christianity a superior ideology. Perhaps this open-mindedness explains the hate towards us from god believers, as well as towards atheists and other non-believers that believers target.

Solutions to this endless denigration and discrimination are hard to come by, given that governments are not promoting any kind of dialog between the various religions and non-believers and allow religions to continue promoting vile homophobic and misogynous teachings.

To my way of thinking, be you following a theology and named god, a philosophy of a named philosopher, a religion that puts man above god and focuses on knowledge and wisdom like mine, a political tribe like Democrats and Republican, statism or any other thinking system, --- all groups named are following an ideology, --- and can thus be seem and described as a religion.

It is thus proper English to call atheism a religion. In fact, given the stats, atheism is a more moral religion than most. I am thinking that if all atheist proudly took on the religion label, --- as their atheist churches are doing, --- more god believing religionist would likely opt for atheism as their religion so as to improve their moral sense.

Take your deserved bow my atheist friends. You are now second only to my own Gnostic Christianity. We Gnostic Christian did what I advise here before the inquisitors got to us and that may be why we were known as the only good Christians.

Regards
DL

Atheist religion?

Forum List

Back