Let’s discuss the evidence of corruption by Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden

Lets start with 3 east ones,

1) Americore Health wrote a check to Jim Biden for $600k. 3 checks of $200k. $200k went to Joe. No loan paperwork.

2) 20 shell companies. Why? If everything is legit, why did the Biden’s make 20 companies with no employees, investments, products, services, or payrolls.

3) Suspicious Acitivity reports from bank to DOJ on Biden’s: 170 SARS.

Rarely does anyone get more than 1 or 2. This is 170 SARS over 6 banks and dozens of accounts.

….

This is what we call

EVIDENCE. EVERYONE WHO SAYS THERE IS ”NO EVIDENCE” IS A FUCKING LIAR.

Ok, let’s discuss. Just these 3 seem like enough to investigate.
So, after looking at the offered evidence, what actually can you prove.

So, after looking at the offered evidence, what actually can you prove.
That's y'all's bull shite narrative now eh, otherwise in spite of all the evidence, you are all going to stick with your "you all can't prove nothing bull shite" while saying la la la la la la la la la with your fingers in your ears shouting I can't hear anything, I can't hear anything, and I can't see anything I can't see anything again eh ??... ROTFLMBO 🤣

That's y'all's bull shite narrative now eh, otherwise in spite of all the evidence, you are all going to stick with your "you all can't prove nothing bull shite" while saying la la la la la la la la la with your fingers in your ears shouting I can't hear anything, I can't hear anything, and I can't see anything I can't see anything again eh ??... ROTFLMBO 🤣
We have always asked for you fuckups to have proof.

You just don’t have it.

You just don’t have it.
Oh it's there, but let's just see how compromised they all might be when it comes to applying that proof... We are in the days of Sodom, where Abraham said to God "if I can find 10 who are righteous Lord, will you spare them" ? Abraham couldn't find not one, so it was that Sodom's fate was sealed.

I'm hoping we have enough who can stand, and apply the evidence and law as it stands... We shall see.

You just don’t have it.
Yeah.

The bigger problem, of course, is that we're now existing in two different universes, where what is "proof" is entirely subjective. If a court makes a decision, it no longer is valid to a large portion of the populace. If election results are not favorable, that same portion of the populace rejects them. If a conspiracy theory is advanced, no actual proof is required, and it is simply assumed.

To me, the question is how long a republic can survive in this condition. And the collapse of ours appears to be the goal of that same portion of the populace.

You claim multiple $200k payments and document ONE

ONE that was well known and was a repayment for a PRIVATE loan between Jim and his brother Joe who you admit was a private citizen at the time

THAT is what you call “evidence”

What a joke
Legally it is evidence.

Forum List

Back