Lets Do a Mental Experiment; Would you pick Trump or Biden to pack your parachute?

Joe Biden or Donald Trump; who packs your parachute?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
Neither. I have jumped. Even if you pack your main,,,, a cert packs your reserve. You're main doesn't work, you pull the reserve you owe the packer a bottle his choice. Been there seen that.

Joe or Trump? I dunno, ether certified chute packers??? but truth is I wouldn't have Joe deliver my newspaper.

Seriously, lets say you were going to jump out of a airplane with only one parachute and you can have it packed by either Joe Biden or Donald Trump, who would you pick?

Biden.

Trump would keep your parachute. He's scum.

Neither of them are trustworthy enough for such a task

Biden would read the instructions or seek qualified assistance. Trump would wing it because he knows more than the generals. Biden for sure.
Please have you not be around dementia patients especially late stage like Biden is-------at this point in Biden's life, he is doing good if he remembers to eat lunch that day. The man's mind is gone..........and never coming back.

By selecting SloeJoeBiden the DNC has inflicted cruel and unsusual punishment on America..........having to watch someone afflicted with dementia struggle to present himself as an acceptable candidate.

Apparantly the DNC thinks Americans are so stupid they will not notice ole joes dementia.

Seriously, lets say you were going to jump out of a airplane with only one parachute and you can have it packed by either Joe Biden or Donald Trump, who would you pick?

What idiot would choose Trump? I mean, does anyone think that Trump would give his undivided full attention to packing a parachute? Hell, he'd be watching the TV the whole time while talking on a speakerphone to Lou Dobbs.
You'd honestly would let Forgetful Joe pack your chute

1598613297097.png

I picked Trump, but frankly, the thought of either doesn't excite me!
  • If Joe packed it, he'd think he folded it the required 9 times but really only 5, he's just imagine the other 4 so it would fail to open and I'd die. Then Joe would say: Whadda I know, man! I'm just a politician!
  • If Donald packed it, he'd buy war surplus parachutes at a bargain already prepacked, never check them, he'd save a ton of money, brag about the savings in a speech, but then the thing would fail of dry rot because it was surplus from the Korean War, which he'd then write off and file bankruptcy for and open a new business serving airline crash investigations and turn a profit.

What idiot would choose Trump? I mean, does anyone think that Trump would give his undivided full attention to packing a parachute? Hell, he'd be watching the TV the whole time while talking on a speakerphone to Lou Dobbs.
You'd honestly would let Forgetful Joe pack your chute

I'm not inclined to let anyone pack my chute. However, one of the primary differences between Joe and Don is that Joe cares about other people, and Don only cares about himself. That's all I need to know.

Forum List

Back