Let’s Drone Strike Any Americans We Believe Is Inciting Violence!

My friend just drove through Portland Ore and was shocked by the destruction he saw there...the media is not showing this so it took his breath away to see an American city under siege by its own citizens....he said absolutely no business is being done anywhere in that city....

Where is the media?....

Even the national guard can't get things under control there....the scum own the streets....

Order a pizza in Portland and call the cops and see which gets to you first....

Looks pretty calm to me.

Live Cameras | Weather | kgw.com

My friend just drove through Portland Ore and was shocked by the destruction he saw there...the media is not showing this so it took his breath away to see an American city under siege by its own citizens....he said absolutely no business is being done anywhere in that city....

Where is the media?....

Even the national guard can't get things under control there....the scum own the streets....

Looks pretty calm to me.

Nor is the National Guard operating in Portland. But hey, anonymous message board guy has "a friend" who told him otherwise. ;)

Where is the media?....

Looks pretty calm to me.

Look at it after dark dummy....when the ANTIFA and BLM zombies come out...

Where is the media?....

Looks pretty calm to me.

Nor is the National Guard operating in Portland. But hey, anonymous message board guy has "a friend" who told him otherwise. ;)
Not true the governor and mayor brought them in the day after Trump left office....catch up dummy....

Where is the media?....

Looks pretty calm to me.

Not true the governor and mayor brought them in the day after Trump left office....catch up dummy....
That was two weeks ago. So maybe take your own advice, cultist.

Where is the media?....

Looks pretty calm to me.

That was two weeks ago. So maybe take your own advice, cultist.
I would tell you to watch the news but that's a waste of time....

Where is the media?....

Looks pretty calm to me.

Of course those views look peaceful....

Those were obviously taken by the cameras the peaceful Burn-Loot-Murder and Antifa protestors haven't managed to steal or destroy yet!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Where is the media?....

Looks pretty calm to me.

Of course those views look peaceful....

Those were obviously taken by the cameras the peaceful Burn-Loot-Murder and Antifa protestors haven't managed to steal or destroy yet!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

There are live camera's.

They should just drone strike the idiots in the MSM that are calling for it to be used on citizens.

Forum List

Back