🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets end the "pro-life" "pro-choice" bullshit shall we

Funny how Kosher Girl doesn't consider everyone who wants to continue abortion in the US "death cultist"

The MAJORITY of American citizens want abortion to be legal only in the most limited circumstances. But they aren't death cultist they are anti life...wait...unlife activists?

She champions "restrictions" on what she calls baby killings. See she's cool with baby killings as long as its restricted.

See what happens when you use hyperbole...it comes back to bite you

Although not religious, I'm a very spiritual person and believe that there's something to us that moves on after we pass away (aka a soul).

My concern about abortion is that when a baby is conceived, I feel like it's that point at which a "soul" becomes one with flesh (via whatever cosmic process takes place) and to abort the baby is essentially to terminate an actual human. Just because something is small does not make it any less important.

Anyways, just my two cents.

XXXXXXXXXX

Actually, that's not what I said, so you are miquoting.

I do not believe in abortion, at all.

What I maintain is that YOU lie about the abortion stance when you say that those who wish restrictions placed on abortion are in a MINORITY.

The MAJORITY of Americans want quite rigorous restrictions on abortion.

And you are pretending those people are the "extremists". They aren't.

The extremists are the ghouls like you, who want no oversight, no restriction, no barriers on abortion, and who oppose regulations which would require the current abbatoirs to maintain a modicom of professionalism, in line with what other medical facilities must adhere to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back