Let's get rid of Biden and Trump and start over.

I'm a Democrat and Biden supporter - but I'd like to slap the shit out of him for his classified material clusterfuck. However, I'll reserve final judgement until we know the full story. The economy and his approval ratings were just turning the corner in a positive way. Shame on Joe! Now we have to listen to the NaziCons trying to equate Biden to Trump. We already know it's not apples to apples.

So are all cult Trumplings.

See how that works?
Trump's done nothing wrong or illegal... Biden has been caught in a crime... he stole these documents and hid them.. VPs have no right to declassify anything and they have no right to have these documents... lets at least try to appear unbiased okay Mr Moderator?....
We all know you hate Trump even though you can't tell us why....

I'm a Democrat and Biden supporter - but I'd like to slap the shit out of him for his classified material clusterfuck. However, I'll reserve final judgement until we know the full story. The economy and his approval ratings were just turning the corner in a positive way. Shame on Joe! Now we have to listen to the NaziCons trying to equate Biden to Trump. We already know it's not apples to apples.
You had a whole narrative hashed out to attempt for the 25,000th time to get rid of Trump...all that work...hours of media pearl clutching... Hundreds of articles written... Weeks and months of planning by the Democrats, the White House, the MSM and the DOJ ...

...and along comes Mr Incompetent Joe Biden ruining the plan in a day...

...ONE DAY and it's all up in smoke....

Obama was right about one thing... Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to fuck things up.

Last edited:

You’re just angry because your latest “We gottem Now!” Went up in smoke because of Corvette *Joe.
Didn’t hear *Joes corvette defense yet? You’re going to love it!

Forum List

Back