Let's Give Bolton Credit for His Hard Work.

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Government officials who represent American patriots don't always get the credit they deserve for their hard work.

---John Bolton says he’s been involved in planning coups: ‘It takes a lot of work’---

But we should trust our government.

Has anyone tried to walk it back yet. He screamed the quiet part out loud…just to do what he thought was self gloss.

What an idiot. I cant believe Trump hired him. What a horrible mistake…at least Trump figured it out and fired him.

See that cult, I criticized Trump.

Government officials who represent American patriots don't always get the credit they deserve for their hard work.

---John Bolton says he’s been involved in planning coups: ‘It takes a lot of work’---

Planning coups is dirty...underhanded work.

I’d be thrilled if someone could induce a coup to depose Putin. Assassination would be fine by me in his case.

Bolton is a bit of a political flip flopper. But is anyone surprised that our government occasionally has prior officials admit that we’ve done this kind of shit to other countries? I believe we’ve previously acknowledged as much. And I have no doubt that other nations have tried to undermine our republic, too.

If anyone is deserving of jail time, it’s that asshole. Put him in the psych ward. He’s fucking crazy.

Forum List

Back