Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

You live in a left wing bubble that hides everything bad from you guys. Your "reality" is a mirage.
That’s rich.

I was told this testimony was going to destroy Biden. That obviously didn’t happen. Your bubble played you for a fool.

That’s rich.

I was told this testimony was going to destroy Biden. That obviously didn’t happen. Your bubble played you for a fool.
Biden told us he never discussed Hunter's business. That's a lie. Biden was either present or on the phone over 20 times.

That’s rich.

It did. In a court room, the information we gained will hang the Bidens. Your silly medias dismissal of all the evidence is expected. A jury wont do that. Not once they see the timelines.

It did. In a court room, the information we gained will hang the Bidens. Your silly medias dismissal of all the evidence is expected. A jury wont do that. Not once they see the timelines.
What information did you gain exactly?

I heard Archer said the bribe didn’t exist. Did you hear differently?

The day Trump is convicted and Biden isnt is a day you should probably visit a doctor to get on meds as a precautionary measure. You're going to lose it.

Archer said they didn’t discuss business.
Were you there or are you relying on second hand, tainted info, to protect 'The Big Guy'?

Jamie Raskin did similar spin about the 1023 until it became public......he didn't say much then.

The transcript is coming out next week I think.

Were you there or are you relying on second hand, tainted info, to protect 'The Big Guy'?

Jamie Raskin did similar spin about the 1023 until it became public......he didn't say much then.

The transcript is coming out next week I think.
If there was anything actually big in the testimony, Republicans would have said so by now.

But yeah , I’m happy to wait a week or whatever.

It's being proven every day. Biden w

Comer
Comer is an embarrassment. He knows this is going nowhere. Should be wrapped up pretty soon. Then what are you going to do? I guess move on to your next grift and forget all about this just like you did with the Benghazi fiasco.

Forum List

Back