Lets just get rid of the justice system and let cops be the judge and jury!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Why don't we just rid ourselves of the justice system and allow police officers decide who's guilty and who's innocent? Who should live..ie whites and who should die, ie blacks......cause from where I'm sitting, I've yet to see any black folk get a day in court when these murderers are sent out on a call.....
I mean, so far; at least once a week....we're having law enforcement officers either gunning down suspects, running over suspects, accidently killing suspects, so I say, lets just say the hell with the justice system and let these men determine the fate of (black) felons, eh?

upload_2015-4-15_11-45-44.jpeg

If there was just some way of convincing blacks and hispanics that there really is no right to commit crimes.

No mother should have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a robbery.

If there was just some way of convincing blacks and hispanics that there really is no right to commit crimes.

No mother should have to fear for her son's life every time he commits a robbery.

Seriously??? And you can say that with a straight face? News Flash....white people commit crimes too.

If only we could convince cracka's to stop being such pussies and victims, maybe no one would want to rob them anymore!

Why don't we just rid ourselves of the justice system and allow police officers decide who's guilty and who's innocent? Who should live..ie whites and who should die, ie blacks......cause from where I'm sitting, I've yet to see any black folk get a day in court when these murderers are sent out on a call.....
I mean, so far; at least once a week....we're having law enforcement officers either gunning down suspects, running over suspects, accidently killing suspects, so I say, lets just say the hell with the justice system and let these men determine the fate of (black) felons, eh?

View attachment 39765

ala Judge Dredd? Works for me. :)

If only we could convince cracka's to stop being such pussies and victims, maybe no one would want to rob them anymore!
The wisest post in this whole thread. If the crackas would stop being unarmed victims the police wouldn't be needed for anything other than an incident report.

Take law enforcement away from the police and put it in the hands of the people.

View attachment 39765
FYI ---- We do NOT have a "justice system". We have a system of "injustice".

And yet, you believe that only the police and military should have guns...

Seriously??? And you can say that with a straight face? News Flash....white people commit crimes too.
The difference is, white people don't feel they have a right to commit crimes.

Isn't it libs intent to get rid of justice system and let the mob string up people for disrespecting em. Every time a trayvonn gets justice that's your cry.

The difference is, white people don't feel they have a right to commit crimes.

(sigh)...clearly you don't know your race history, so I'll pass until you get caught up with the rest of the world.....You can start with Hilter and work your way east to US soil....white boy, Paleeezzz. Biggest criminals world history starts out with you people and end with you people!!

Isn't it libs intent to get rid of justice system and let the mob string up people for disrespecting em. Every time a trayvonn gets justice that's your cry.

My heart breaks for children and my own...everyone else is just a blimp on my radar

I've yet to see any black folk get a day in court...

they would if they did not act like :asshole:S and resist arrest and/or comply with the officers requests/orders, al those "black folk" want to do is fight and kill LEO's.

i would kill every fucking one of them if they even said Booooo to me. :lmao: ... :lmao:

Forum List

Back