Let's make something clear.

You need an act in furtherance of a crime. Good luck! :auiqs.jpg:

How about allowing the entry of 10 million illegal aliens and acting as the last mile delivery service for the cartels? Then providing work permits to legally ineligible illegals. I think that's enough for starters.

How about allowing the entry of 10 million illegal aliens and acting as the last mile delivery service for the cartels? Then providing work permits to legally ineligible illegals. I think that's enough for starters.

Policy disagreements don’t amount to rebellion and insurrection.

Its best to start with something that would meet the requirements.

I'm waiting for a Trumpleton to make an informed argument against the assertion "Historical precedent also confirms that a criminal conviction is not required for an individual to be disqualified under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment," but I'm not expecting one. Theirs is the way of invectives, not reason.

Dumbass, prosecutions weren't allowed because of Lincoln's blanket amnesty. But as I've posted, under current precedent, individual voters don't have standing to challenge the constitutional qualifications of a candidate to be on a ballot.

Good advice. Try following it.
Done and done. Hence the ruling in Colorado.

Trump did indeed attempt to undermine the electoral system in 2020. It was brazen and unprecedented. I don’t know if it amounted to insurrection exactly, but it’s at least in the ballpark.

Policy disagreements don’t amount to rebellion and insurrection.

Its best to start with something that would meet the requirements.

Willfully violating US law, when he swore to uphold them, is not a policy disagreement. Having cabinet level officials intentionally lie to congress is not a policy disagreement.

Forum List

Back