Let's make something clear.

Section 3 of the 14th amendment doesn’t say who does or doesn’t enforce the provision.

State courts have enforced the provisions numerous times in the 19th century.

Next.

Section 3 of the 14th amendment doesn’t say who does or doesn’t enforce the provision.

State courts have enforced the provisions numerous times in the 19th century.

Next.
So states can do anything now. Fine ban the DNC for treason against the bill of rights. Add in not enforcing our laws on the border.

Bill of Rights. Show me a conviction or STFU.
Where does the Bill of Rights say a conviction is required? You realize the Bill of Rights predates the 14th amendment, so the idea it enforces requirements on the amendment is pretty absurd.

So states can do anything now. Fine ban the DNC for treason against the bill of rights. Add in not enforcing our laws on the border.
States have a lot of authority to run their elections. That’s the electoral college for you. It creates 50 separate elections run by 50 separate states.

Should we get rid of the electoral college? I’m on board.

Trump had mere accusations of fraud which he tried to use to overturn the election in 2020. Didn’t seem to bother his supporters then.

The accusation of insurrection was adjudicated in the Colorado case.
That would seem to be true

Where does the Bill of Rights say a conviction is required? You realize the Bill of Rights predates the 14th amendment, so the idea it enforces requirements on the amendment is pretty absurd.
So hesv guilty of Unsurrection because you sayv so?

Fine I say the entire DNC are now guilty of Treason. Off the ballots you go.

Now show me a conviction or STFU.

You realize there’s a vast difference between rescinding a ruling and staying a decision.

It appears you’re the one who lacks education.
I think I made that abundantly clear in my post when I said, "Excuse me" and clarified. Are you a product of the public school system in CA?

This is a bald faced lie. If it had been adjudicated, the CO supreme court would not have rescinded their own ruling. Please educate yourself.
These guys want an accusation to carry the same weight as a conviction without it being a conviction.

That's actually what's going to happen next. This will become a free-for-all of political preference.

It’s not a criminal case. The Supreme Court or Colorado held he engaged in insurrection.

What you say is irrelevant. You have no authority.

What is it that you don't understand about DUE PROCESS? You just aren't up to the task. BTW, what school gave you your degree in constitutional law. I wouldn't want my kids to go there.

It’s not a criminal case. The Supreme Court or Colorado held he engaged in insurrection.

What you say is irrelevant. You have no authority.
Where was the Due Process? Because they wear a robe doesnt give them the right to convict without a trial.

I say the DNC are guilty if Treason. Off the ballots you go.

I think I made that abundantly clear in my post when I said, "Excuse me" and clarified. Are you a product of the public school system in CA?
You were condescending when you advised I “educate myself” when it was you who was misinformed and wrong.

That is why you deserve condescension.

I am the one who is better informed.

Where was the Due Process? Because they wear a robe doesnt give them the right to convict without a trial.

I say the DNC are guilty if Treason. Off the ballots you go.
He had due process. There was a trial. He wasn’t convicted.

Forum List

Back