Let's make something clear.

You can not simultaneously point to the eventual adjudication of this matter being resolved by the SCOTUS and also claim RICO Don is not being afforded due process. Unless you're a cuck.
SCOTUS can not adjudicate an insurrection.

All they can do is bitch slap CO for exceeding their authority. Which they will.

You can not simultaneously point to the eventual adjudication of this matter being resolved by the SCOTUS and also claim RICO Don is not being afforded due process. Unless you're a cuck.

You literally don't know what due process is. You're on the Internet, Google it you fucking racist leftist hate filled git. MAGA!

Cuck it is.

Trump, me, Republicans expecting due process? Yeah, that's weak and servile. But you begging for handouts and playing chicks in sports so you have a chance???? Pure genious!

You live in a land or racism, misogyny, double standards, hate and intolerance, MAGA man, it's just so you

Trump, me, Republicans expecting due process? Yeah, that's weak and servile. But you begging for handouts and playing chicks in sports so you have a chance???? Pure genious!

You live in a land or racism, misogyny, double standards, hate and intolerance, MAGA man, it's just so you
There is no language limiting the power of the section to former Confederates, however, and its scope is sweeping, with no requirement that those engaged in the specified conduct be convicted. Indeed, given the number of people who served in the Confederate army and governments, such a requirement would have been impractical.

"The Fifth Amendment says to the federal government that no one shall be "deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.""

Trump is not being deprived of any of the above. Additionally, he was given due process by both courts in CO, cuck.

There is no language limiting the power of the section to former Confederates, however, and its scope is sweeping, with no requirement that those engaged in the specified conduct be convicted. Indeed, given the number of people who served in the Confederate army and governments, such a requirement would have been impractical.

"The Fifth Amendment says to the federal government that no one shall be "deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.""

Trump is not being deprived of any of the above. Additionally, he was given due process by both courts in CO, cuck.
Stalinberg80 is a scared coward afraid of American citizens that love our country and Constitution.
Its fatal flaw is believing MAGA is a man....

You can bitch all you want, but the Constitution is in fact Constitutional.. Trump, I and Republicans have the right to be presumed innocent and due process, just like you, Mr. racist double standards. Is that a mind fuck or what, MAGA man? Republicans having the same right a as YOU????? Say it aint so ....

You can bitch all you want, but the Constitution is in fact Constitutional.. Trump, I and Republicans have the right to be presumed innocent and due process, just like you, Mr. racist double standards. Is that a mind fuck or what, MAGA man? Republicans having the same right a as YOU????? Say it aint so ....

There is no attempt to deprive Trump of any of the above. Additionally, he was given due process by both courts in CO, and will be by the SCOTUS, cuck.

The Due Process Clause says........"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Trying to disqualify Trump from running for prez in no way violates that clause, cuck.

There is no attempt to deprive Trump of any of the above. Additionally, he was given due process by both courts in CO, and will be by the SCOTUS, cuck.

The Due Process Clause says........"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Trying to disqualify Trump from running for prez in no way violates that clause, cuck.

Right, now you just need to understand what due process and innocent until proven guilty mean, MAGA man. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. Oh wait, I have, in every post ...

BS. Them saying we herby declare him guilty of Insurrection is NOT DUE PROCESS.

They should be Impeached for even trying this followed by Defamation in a Civil Court.

Yes I said that. Now show me a Conviction of Insurrection or STFU

Right, now you just need to understand what due process and innocent until proven guilty mean, MAGA man. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. Oh wait, I have, in every post ...
Obviously, you're hung up on the fallacy Trump must be proven guilty of insurrection in order for the 14th A to apply. This despite the ample evidence I've provided to the contrary. If you can't accept reality I see no point in continuing.

The CO judge in the lower court based her opinion on 5 days of extensive evidence and expert testimony by both sides. That is what a hearing to determine disqualification calls for.
A Hearing. Found guilty in a hearing. Lmao

Due process my ass. They should be impeached and disbarred

Obviously, you're hung up on the fallacy Trump must be proven guilty of insurrection in order for the 14th A to apply. This despite the ample evidence I've provided to the contrary. If you can't accept reality I see no point in continuing.

Democrats just can't paraphrase, you're racists and you lie and endlessly reference your blatant double standards, MAGA man. Have a MAGA new year!

I haven't got a clue.

I'm not a lawyer, much less a Constitutional scholar.

However, there exists a rather plentiful history of States enforcing Constitutional provisions, eh?

Close enough for Gubmint work... :auiqs.jpg:
I accept your admission CO and Maine are full of shit and overstepped their authority.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
I accept your admission CO and Maine are full of shit and overstepped their authority.

Up until now, Trump's petty, vengeful personality often annoyed me. In January, 2025 when he is sworn in, I will love every minute of it after this sham leftist campaign to make Trump pay for saying they committed election fraud by committing election fraud.

I'm really, really going to enjoy watching this one. And there is no more learning period. He was President and knows the ropes and learned how to do it dirty from Nancy, Chucky and the Dems. This is going to be good entertainment, and I'm going to laugh every time Democrats wail and cry about Trump doing what they did to him

Last edited:

Forum List

Back