Let's make something clear.

There is no language limiting the power of the section to former Confederates, however, and its scope is sweeping, with no requirement that those engaged in the specified conduct be convicted. Indeed, given the number of people who served in the Confederate army and governments, such a requirement would have been impractical.

"The Fifth Amendment says to the federal government that no one shall be "deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.""

Trump is not being deprived of any of the above. Additionally, he was given due process by both courts in CO, cuck.
Look up the definition of liberty and get back to me, Simp.

The CO judge in the lower court based her opinion on 5 days of extensive evidence and expert testimony by both sides. That is what a hearing to determine disqualification calls for.
That hack Dimtard judge has no authority to enforce the 14th Amendment, Simp. Congress is the sole entity given that power by the 14th.

Get educated, moron.

I accept your admission CO and Maine are full of shit and overstepped their authority.
With the caveat that had the idiot Dems been smart enough to attain a formal declaration of Insurrection, the States would have been free to act.

With the caveat that had the idiot Dems been smart enough to attain a formal declaration of Insurrection, the States would have been free to act.

You still don't understand innocent until proven guilty. You are still ignoring due process. You have to take that "admission" to a jury, Cowboy. No way around it, sorry pal

WTF is a “formal declaration of insurrection”?
In this context, an authoritative declaration that a State of Insurrection exists (or existed on January 6, 2021).

Made by an arm of the Federal government with the jurisdiction or legal competency to issue such a proclamation.

Usable as the basis for taking action - including banning a candidate who so participated from appearing on a ballot.

Wouldn't a formal declaration of insurrection be made by the "insurrection'er'' and delivered to the ''insurrection'ees''?
More like a Congressional Resolution or a Supreme Court Ruling or an Executive Order.

Such a thing would have given CO or ME the legal basis for barring Donald Trump from their primary ballots.

However, and unfortunately, the idiotic, procrastinating, chicken$hit Democrats never issued one on January 21, 2021.

Last edited:
In this context, an authoritative declaration that a State of Insurrection exists (or existed on January 6, 2021).

Made by an arm of the Federal government with the jurisdiction or legal competency to issue such a proclamation.

Usable as the basis for taking action - including banning a candidate who so participated from appearing on a ballot.
Oh, I see. They needed to go to the Federal Department of Insurrections and get a notarized record of insurrection, probably in triplicate, from the undersecretary of domestic disturbances to submit to the board of uprisings.

Sorry, but you made this shit up and it’s just not a thing.

Sorry, but you made this shit up and it’s just not a thing.
Nope.

One cannot act upon an Insurrection without an official declaration that one exists or has taken place.

And no such declaration or official Federal -level recognition of that state exists to date.

More like a Congressional Resolution or a Supreme Court Ruling or an Executive Order.

Such a thing would have given CO or ME the legal basis for barring Donald Trump from their primary ballots.

However, and unfortunately, the idiotic, procrastinating, chicken$hit Democrats never issued one on January 21, 2021.
What makes you think any Congressional Resolution or a Supreme Court Ruling or an Executive Order would be possible?

There is clearly no reason to believe congress or the USSC would vote as body to make such a declaration. I'm not clear that the USSC has any such authority. Similarly, there doesn't appear to me there is anything Biden could do by way of an executive order to make such a declaration. I don't believe there is any, "... because I say so", power of an executive order whereby Biden could make such a declaration.

Last edited:
Nope.

One cannot act upon an Insurrection without an official declaration that one exists or has taken place.

And no such declaration or official Federal -level recognition of that state exists to date.
Youre talking about the thing you just made up, right?

Forum List

Back