Let's not forget the kneeling millionairs

Bigotry against who? I stand. What more do you want?
Yeah I thought so:
big·ot·ry
[ˈbiɡətrē]

NOUN
bigotries (plural noun)
  1. intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself:

Oh and yes lets not forget we have a crook as Potus. Why doesn't the dipshit blond ask the players why they are taking a knee? Its about social injustice. They do not need to stand for the anthem, no one does.
You have proved yourself that the real reason isn't social injustice, as I have explained to you in the past and won't bother to do so again. It's about TRUMP. Gad the kneelers are pathetically ungrateful.

Trump has done NOTHING in regards to creating social injustice, you and the kneelers lie.

Maybe now you and the kneelers can be just a little bit happier knowing a white cop got killed. Talk about social injustice.
Ya, it was the kneelers fault , sure, right , ok.Maybe it was my fault because I kicked my decoratrive rock in my yard and ity is no longer in place.

Nothing is their fault sorry to imply they are anything but upstanding righteous millionaires.
Sorry, you should be, from kneeling on a side line to killing a cop is a pretty far leap. One logical and reasonable people do not make.

About this kneeling thing...

Why is it that so few people are willing to publicly address how stupid and inappropriate it is?

The National Anthem is not played to honor policemen for brutalizing Negroes. If it were, then taking a knee might be appropriate. The National Anthem is a tribute to our military history - the heroism of those who fought and died in order to preserve the Republic in which we so fortunately reside. And the kneeling footballers are among the MOST fortunate of all.

If you want to protest police brutality, then identify it when it occurs and protest the actions of those police officers, while acknowledging that it is relatively rare, though quite justified in many cases. YBM's are, in point of fact, responsible for a hugely disproportionate share of our national violent crime, which might have the effect of making police more assertive when dealing with YBM's. Just sayin'.

And if those lucky individuals REALLY want to do something for their Community, they might actively promote things like staying in school, avoiding criminality, and waiting until marriage to procreate. And stop wasting your time pursuing a dream of professional sports stardom, which is a pipe-dream for 99% of the people who do it.

Oh and yes lets not forget we have a crook as Potus. Why doesn't the dipshit blond ask the players why they are taking a knee? Its about social injustice. They do not need to stand for the anthem, no one does.
You have proved yourself that the real reason isn't social injustice, as I have explained to you in the past and won't bother to do so again. It's about TRUMP. Gad the kneelers are pathetically ungrateful.

Trump has done NOTHING in regards to creating social injustice, you and the kneelers lie.

Maybe now you and the kneelers can be just a little bit happier knowing a white cop got killed. Talk about social injustice.
Ya, it was the kneelers fault , sure, right , ok.Maybe it was my fault because I kicked my decoratrive rock in my yard and ity is no longer in place.

Nothing is their fault sorry to imply they are anything but upstanding righteous millionaires.
Sorry, you should be, from kneeling on a side line to killing a cop is a pretty far leap. One logical and reasonable people do not make.

I deleted the reference because what happened should not be politicized.

Just a reminder of why the wife and I don't watch our beloved, past, tunnel hiding Steelers.

A good take down of the kneelers.

Those millionaires are kneeling in support of those who are exploited by society

Something conservatives will never do

Just a reminder of why the wife and I don't watch our beloved, past, tunnel hiding Steelers.

Those millionaires are kneeling in support of those who are exploited by society

Conservatives won the civil war. Conservatives supported all the civil rights acts. BTW, who exactly is being exploited?

You can tell I am boycotting the NFL by the dozens of threads I start about it.

Why is it that so few people are willing to publicly address how stupid and inappropriate it is?

The National Anthem is not played to honor policemen for brutalizing Negroes. If it were, then taking a knee might be appropriate. The National Anthem is a tribute to our military history - the heroism of those who fought and died in order to preserve the Republic in which we so fortunately reside. And the kneeling footballers are among the MOST fortunate of all.

If you want to protest police brutality, then identify it when it occurs and protest the actions of those police officers, while acknowledging that it is relatively rare, though quite justified in many cases. YBM's are, in point of fact, responsible for a hugely disproportionate share of our national violent crime, which might have the effect of making police more assertive when dealing with YBM's. Just sayin'.

And if those lucky individuals REALLY want to do something for their Community, they might actively promote things like staying in school, avoiding criminality, and waiting until marriage to procreate. And stop wasting your time pursuing a dream of professional sports stardom, which is a pipe-dream for 99% of the people who do it.

And no one cares, as the stadiums are full.

Conservatives won the civil war. Conservatives supported all the civil rights acts. BTW, who exactly is being exploited?

Last I check JFK was a democrat. So was LBJ. The Cons and Evans fought tooth and nails against civil rights.

Why is it played at sporting events?

tradition

Last I check JFK was a democrat. So was LBJ. The Cons and Evans fought tooth and nails against civil rights.

"I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for 200 years." -- LBJ on the Civil Rights Act

Issue is over. Just quit watching...but quit the crying.. It's not a big deal unless one is petty enough to get excited over it.

Good people have sat back long enough and just watched as piece of shits did and said whatever they wanted to. This is pushback from good people who are finally fed up with the filthy piece of shit loud mouths among us. I love it...I say get excited as fuck.

And no one cares, as the stadiums are full.

No they aren't pal:

To show respect for country and veterans, just like other countries do. Wow what a question to have to ask.

Issue is over. Just quit watching...but quit the crying.. It's not a big deal unless one is petty enough to get excited over it.

I'm hoping White Nationalists assemble rallies across the nation to take place on January 15th (MLK day)
These rallies will be in protest of criminals and lazy fucks on the welfare tit.
But please everybody....don't get it confused...just because the rallies "happen" to be on MLK day and Blacks "happen" to be our largest group of criminals and bottom feeders.....PLEASE don't think the protests are about Blacks.....haha

That is a lie, you are so freakin ignorant. JFK and LBJ supported civil rights when it was beneficial to them to do so. Republicans and conservatives never stopped. You must be thinking of democrats.

Forum List

Back