Let's raid Biden's Delaware Home

haha what? hiw was he getting a bonus?? what the f are you talking about?

He sets his price, and then says he needs 10% more, to give to "the big guy".

And then they gladly pay it, because they think they're buying access.
And because it's "bribery" they can't go to the authorities when Hunter can't deliver.

No better scam than to charge people for the privilege of getting scammed.

Hunter made up the "big guy" getting 10% to make it look like he was paying for access to his dad.

When all along, it was just making him 10% more, and people keeping the details of the transaction quiet because they didn't want to be linked to bribery.

Nobody would complain that Hunter was making too much money on the deal.
hahahaha yeah hunter made it all up to make it look like he was givin his dad kick back

hahaa

Not in their world. All they care about is playing the victim.
You mean like Trump complaining how the FBI for no reason, raided his home.

But didn't mention the 65 top secret documents the National Archives took, or the 12 boxes of classified documents he still held that the National Archives tried to subpoena.
Or how his lawyer lied that there were no longer any documents marked classified at mar-a-lago.

Yeah, the FBI raid came out of nowhere, except the 18 months Trump stalled to illegally hold onto the government property he stole from the white house.

hahahaha yeah hunter made it all up to make it look like he was givin his dad kick back

hahaa
That's what I would do. It's actually very clever to do that, since it makes it look illegal. And as you know, crooks can't run to the cops.

You mean like Trump complaining how the FBI for no reason, raided his home.

But didn't mention the 65 top secret documents the National Archives took, or the 12 boxes of classified documents he still held that the National Archives tried to subpoena.
Or how his lawyer lied that there were no longer any documents marked classified at mar-a-lago.

Yeah, the FBI raid came out of nowhere, except the 18 months Trump stalled to illegally hold onto the government property he stole from the white house.
I don't think MAGA media is telling them about any of that.

All they know is, their cult leader's home was invaded by commies sent by Soros.

That's what I would do. It's actually very clever to do that, since it makes it look illegal. And as you know, crooks can't run to the cops.
most people don’t want to do things that are illegal…not sure why you think that’s a good thing to look like you are doing something illegal..

I don't think MAGA media is telling them about any of that.

All they know is, their cult leader's home was invaded by commies sent by Soros.

It's just like when the National Archives sent Trump a letter informing him how many classified documents they found in the 15 boxes, and request he look for any additional documents they might have missed.

Trump then got onto his social media platform and said that the National Archives found nothing in the boxes they seized.

most people don’t want to do things that are illegal…not sure why you think that’s a good thing to look like you are doing something illegal..

Actually it's really clever.
I remember the tale of the crooks that stole the mona lisa.
They sold "fake" mona lisa copies to unsuspected art collectors. Who bought what they thought was the stolen mona lisa.

The great part about the plan, was none of those art collectors could call the cops when they found out they were ripped off, when the real mona lisa was returned.

Actually it's really clever.
I remember the tale of the crooks that stole the mona lisa.
They sold "fake" mona lisa copies to unsuspected art collectors. Who bought what they thought was the stolen mona lisa.

The great part about the plan, was none of those art collectors could call the cops when they found out they were ripped off, when the real mona lisa was returned.

haha no it’s a massively stupid suggestion. and smells of desperation

haha no it’s a massively stupid suggestion. and smells of desperation
The crooks made a ton of money from selling phony copies. of the mona lisa And none of the art collectors pressed charges.
It was a brilliant plan.

Now you don't think Hunter could do the same thing?

The crooks made a ton of money from selling phony copies. of the mona lisa And none of the art collectors pressed charges.
It was a brilliant plan.

Now you don't think Hunter could do the same thing?

the xiden’s haven’t been charged for their crimes either

Ashly Biden comes off as victim of incest and a sex crime. Hunter? wow, but Ya'all think TRUMP is evil? I have seen nothing in Trump's background that compares to Biden.

Neither have the leftists. Their “news” sources keep them in the dark and tell them only what they want them to believe.

But there are now a growing number of people who do not have faith in their federal government. Repubs can be vicious, but they are closer to Mayberry in civility. Progs are vicious and will act Ghetto on others asses.
Mayberry?
1661698627445.png

Forum List

Back