Let's raid Biden's Delaware Home

Hey dumb shit Trump junior was a coke head and lived in his car at one time. Which o don't give a damn just like with Hunter and his coke habit doing crack. I was asking you about your high moral standards you are a hypocrite about.
If they broke the law then convict them you worthless welfare Whore!

I have no issue tossing trash like you, Trump kids or your hero Hunter Biden into jail if they broke the law!

You fucked up by acting like buying illegal drugs isn’t against the law, which it is you stupid fucking twat!

Joey Xiden…the most corrupt president in history
You have Hunters laptop

There was one reference to an unnamed “Big Guy” with no evidence of it being Biden or that any money was actually paid

If they broke the law then convict them you worthless welfare Whore!

I have no issue tossing trash like you, Trump kids or your hero Hunter Biden into jail if they broke the law!

You fucked up by acting like buying illegal drugs isn’t against the law, which it is you stupid fucking twat!
You wish I was on da welfarez like you but, alas they don't pay enough for my style of existence. I think the whole drug war is a waste of time, money and effort.
People should be free but that's not how your betters want to rule.

You have Hunters laptop

There was one reference to an unnamed “Big Guy” with no evidence of it being Biden or that any money was actually paid
yeah the laptop is damning

sorry other business partners on the email chain have come forward and said the big guy is xiden

yeah the laptop is damning

sorry other business partners on the email chain have come forward and said the big guy is xiden

Really?
Then where is their proof?

If Biden was regularly referred to as the “Big Guy” there should be dozens of references of them actually sending him money

There are none

Biden has revealed his tax returns for 20 years
Where is all that money?

Really?
Then where is their proof?

If Biden was regularly referred to as the “Big Guy” there should be dozens of references of them actually sending him money

There are none

Biden has revealed his tax returns for 20 years
Where is all that money?
read th emails, listen to the interviews from others on the chain.

this is well established fact

Then it should be easy for you to show plenty of emails calling Biden the Big Guy
the only one that matters is the one where bungee acknowledged having to give 10 percent kick back back to the big guy…that’s the smoking gun showing the corruption

the only one that matters is the one where bungee acknowledged having to give 10 percent kick back back to the big guy…that’s the smoking gun showing the corruption

Thats it?
No follow up emails saying money was actually paid, no evidence of Biden receiving millions of unaccounted funds.

Kinda lame

Thats it?
No follow up emails saying money was actually paid, no evidence of Biden receiving millions of unaccounted funds.

Kinda lame
i don’t think getting bribes is lame…

it’s corrupt and criminal

i don’t think getting bribes is lame…

it’s corrupt and criminal
Or Hunter could have just made it up, to get a 10% bonus.

It's like when a store charges you an extra 8% for the sales tax, on items that aren't taxed.

Or Hunter could have just made it up, to get a 10% bonus.

It's like when a store charges you an extra 8% for the sales tax, on items that aren't taxed.
haha what? hiw was he getting a bonus?? what the f are you talking about?

No better scam than to charge people for the privilege of getting scammed.

Hunter made up the "big guy" getting 10% to make it look like he was paying for access to his dad.

When all along, it was just making him 10% more, and people keeping the details of the transaction quiet because they didn't want to be linked to bribery.

Nobody would complain that Hunter was making too much money on the deal.

Forum List

Back