Lets say one good thing about Obama

I rarey drink, Faux Professor. I notice you scamper away when that subject rears it's ugly head. LMAO Shall I summon your nemesis, Spin to confirm.....fraud? ROFLMAO One of the all time greats other than outing that hillbilly Crawa as the fraud he was. Why do you left loons do that anyway? Everyone knew you were lying LOL

See, Sassy, I was actually giving you an "out" with your drinking problems....If its not liquor......then you're simply left with stupidity and delusions....
(pssst, stick to admitting to your "delicate condition"....sounds better.....LOL)

Unlike you, liar I proved what I said. You were too easy and left an Internet trail a blind man could follow. AHAHAHAHAHA Fake professor

So, you're guilty of data mining and stalking?

Nah, just outing a fool. Are you stalking me? Oops, don't you hate when that happens?

Okay, so you really don't know anything about Nat. You're just a liar. Got it.

I rarey drink, Faux Professor. I notice you scamper away when that subject rears it's ugly head. LMAO Shall I summon your nemesis, Spin to confirm.....fraud? ROFLMAO One of the all time greats other than outing that hillbilly Crawa as the fraud he was. Why do you left loons do that anyway? Everyone knew you were lying LOL

See, Sassy, I was actually giving you an "out" with your drinking problems....If its not liquor......then you're simply left with stupidity and delusions....
(pssst, stick to admitting to your "delicate condition"....sounds better.....LOL)

Unlike you, liar I proved what I said. You were too easy and left an Internet trail a blind man could follow. AHAHAHAHAHA Fake professor

Nah, just outing a fool. Are you stalking me? Oops, don't you hate when that happens?

I know he's no professor....now run along crazy dame, you're annoying me

You certainly have your nose in other people's bedrooms enough, which leads me to believe there's nothing going on in yours.

There may be more action at a mortuary's library than Sassy's bedroom......

Last edited:

Just curious....how exactly DO you know???...Not that it makes much of a difference since you were, are and will always be a "dingbat"....

You're a known liar. I don't think ACA covers that. :p

Here is your moment to shine, beetch. Prove where i lied. I won't wait because you can't

Here is your moment to shine, beetch. Prove where i lied. I won't wait because you can't

Take your pick out of those 10,776 postings.

You were stupid and used your AOL screen name on another account, after that it was child's play, same with Crawa and Farmhag. If nothing else I should have taught you internet security. Once I had that other account I followed the trail. NEVER use an email on a forum that is used anywhere else

Soooo, all you're proving that you're a stalker with NO life.....I have nothing to hide and, if you are that savvy...sassy.....You would NOT be calling me a faux prof. which, through this last post PROVES to me that you're full of shit, as many have long known.

Record number of Americans on food stamps.

Obama is no longer the "food stamp" President.

Food Stamps
The number of people receiving food stamps dropped by more than 600,000 since our last report. But as of March, the most recent month on record, more than 45.6 million Americans were still receiving the food aid, now known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.

That’s only 4.5 percentage points lower than the record level set in December 2012, and nearly 43 percent higher than it was when Obama took office in 2009.

Nevertheless, Obama no longer qualifies for the title of “Food Stamp President” that Republican Newt Gingrich, the former speaker of the House, tried to hang on him during the 2012 presidential campaign. As we noted at the time, 14.7 million people were added to the food-stamp rolls during George W. Bush’s time in office. By comparison, the net gain under Obama now stands at 13.7 million — and it’s declining as the economy improves.

Obama’s Numbers (July 2015 Update)
I don't think so... now to cut through the B.S...

Gallup Ignores All-Time High Food Stamp Usage As Reason For 7-Year Low Percentage Americans Struggling To Afford Food - Breitbart

“Food stamp usage is rising nationwide,” reported Food World News in November. “The figures are becoming unprecedented and they speak volumes of President Obama’s food policy. The usage of food stamps in the United States has reached an all time high after a continuous growth that has seen up to one in every five Americans enrolled on the program.”

The report continued:

More than 46 million Americans have been on the program for 35 straight months. Official data from the Department of Agriculture (USDA) showed that the food stamp program known as SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) grew unprecedentally [sic] in terms of both enrollment and spending, from the time Obama took office. The official figure stands at 46 million Americans receiving $76.1 billion yearly. In 2010, the number was at 44 million. In 2009, nearly 39 million people were on the program. In 2000, the figure was 17 million.

Gallup explains its poll results in terms of an “improving U.S. job market,” at a time when a record 93,194,000 Americans were not in the labor force in April, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). In addition, though Gallup shows a 3.5 percent decrease in the percentage of blacks struggling to afford food, data released Friday by the BLS shows that the unemployment rate for African Americans was nearly twice the national average, and more than double the unemployment rate for whites last month.

Re-link...

As we noted at the time, 14.7 million people were added to the food-stamp rolls during George W. Bush’s time in office. By comparison, the net gain under Obama now stands at 13.7 million — and it’s declining as the economy improves.

Nope, wrong again. The food stamp program almost doubled under DumBama:

http://www.trivisonno.com/wp-content/uploads/Food-Stamps-Yearly.jpg

LOL,
Matt Trivisonno's Blog?

Don't like the source? Then prove it wrong or ask for another one.

Some damage is not reversible.

Yes, the whipping that your ilk got from Obama for the rest of your miserable life......but you'll always have your gun to play with....so, cheer up.

And what whipping might that be? His party lost power both mid-term elections thanks to him. In fact the last one was historical. We haven't had this many Republicans in Congress since 1947. That's 13 years before DumBama was even born.

You were stupid and used your AOL screen name on another account, after that it was child's play, same with Crawa and Farmhag. If nothing else I should have taught you internet security. Once I had that other account I followed the trail. NEVER use an email on a forum that is used anywhere else

Soooo, all you're proving that you're a stalker with NO life.....I have nothing to hide and, if you are that savvy...sassy.....You would NOT be calling me a faux prof. which, through this last post PROVES to me that you're full of shit, as many have long known.

I believe that data mining, and bragging about it, is a big no no on this site.
Depends on what idiots post...

This site does warn you that what you post is visible to the general public.

I believe that data mining, and bragging about it, is a big no no on this site.
Depends on what idiots post...

This site does warn you that what you post is visible to the general public.

And? I think we all know that.

Forum List

Back