Lets say one good thing about Obama

I rarey drink, Faux Professor. I notice you scamper away when that subject rears it's ugly head. LMAO Shall I summon your nemesis, Spin to confirm.....fraud? ROFLMAO One of the all time greats other than outing that hillbilly Crawa as the fraud he was. Why do you left loons do that anyway? Everyone knew you were lying LOL

See, Sassy, I was actually giving you an "out" with your drinking problems....If its not liquor......then you're simply left with stupidity and delusions....
(pssst, stick to admitting to your "delicate condition"....sounds better.....LOL)

Unlike you, liar I proved what I said. You were too easy and left an Internet trail a blind man could follow. AHAHAHAHAHA Fake professor

By the way, how's your old friend Farmhag? The old bitch die yet? LMAO That was another one that stepped in her own pile and paid the price

You left wingers need no inspiration to make stupid racism and sexism claims it seems to be in your DNA.

Are you sure you don't want to change your screen name to "white hawk"???
Just trying to be helpful.

So Obozo gave them even more power by putting us at their mercy via Obozocare...

Got it...

As a right wing believer in all forms of capitalism, you should be cheering.....
A bit of hypocrisy on your part ???
What??!! You should re think your position, by law you have to buy somthing fr a private company for just being alive is hardly capalistic.but nice try

And one other major stupid ignorance people like you have is ALL insurance rates are regulated by state insurance commissions!
Including health insurance.
The average insurance spends 80% of the premiums in paying claims.

Several million previously uninsured Americans now have coverage because of Obamacare, but it could be argued that the ones who most gained —at least financially—are the top executives and shareholders of the country’s health insurance companies.

UnitedHealth Group, the largest health insurer, reported last week that it made $10.3 billion in profits in 2014 on revenues of $130.5 billion. Both profits and revenues grew seven percent from 2013.

United impressed Wall Street so much that investors pushed its share price to an all-time high. ......United’s share price stood at $113.85, a record.

To put that in perspective, United’s share price was $30.40 on March 23, 2010, the day President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act into law. Since then, the company’s price per share has increased an astonishing 375 percent. That’s way more than either the Dow Jones or Standard & Poors averages has grown during the same period.

http://www.publicintegrity.org/2015/01/26/16658/health-insurers-watch-profits-soar-they-dump-small-business-customerse who have benefited most from the law

$10.3 billion is 7.8% net BEFORE TAXES!
And of course all you idiots think that is an enormous profit margin right???

So why aren't you so upset by these 39 industries that have a higher net profit the insurance companies???
Operating and Net Margins
Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 4.27.15 PM.png

What??!! You should re think your position, by law you have to buy somthing fr a private company for just being alive is hardly capalistic.but nice try

Can you drive without car insurance in your state?
Can you get a mortgage without homeowner's insurance in your trailer park?

$10.3 billion is 7.8% net BEFORE TAXES!
And of course all you idiots think that is an enormous profit margin right???

So why aren't you so upset by these 39 industries that have a higher net profit the insurance companies???

Well, THAT would be for another thread, don't you think?

But, nice try in diverting from YOUR OWN bitching about health care.....

Are you sure you don't want to change yours to nat4 to match your IQ?

Oh, come on....you could at least have made it nat49.........That way, having the ability of kicking right wingers' asses with just a 49 IQ, would be rather LESS impressive, don't you think? LOL

Are you sure you don't want to change yours to nat4 to match your IQ?

Oh, come on....you could at least have made it nat49.........That way, having the ability of kicking right wingers' asses with just a 49 IQ, would be rather LESS impressive, don't you think? LOL
I was being generous with the 4.
You know, I figured out why Gnat doesn't want his picture on his ID.
Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

150910120327-01-liberia-chimps-large-169.jpg

Another....

Obama dropped unemployment from 10% to 5.1%. That is fucking awesome!

Record number of Americans on food stamps.

Obama is no longer the "food stamp" President.

Food Stamps
The number of people receiving food stamps dropped by more than 600,000 since our last report. But as of March, the most recent month on record, more than 45.6 million Americans were still receiving the food aid, now known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.

That’s only 4.5 percentage points lower than the record level set in December 2012, and nearly 43 percent higher than it was when Obama took office in 2009.

Nevertheless, Obama no longer qualifies for the title of “Food Stamp President” that Republican Newt Gingrich, the former speaker of the House, tried to hang on him during the 2012 presidential campaign. As we noted at the time, 14.7 million people were added to the food-stamp rolls during George W. Bush’s time in office. By comparison, the net gain under Obama now stands at 13.7 million — and it’s declining as the economy improves.

Obama’s Numbers (July 2015 Update)
I don't think so... now to cut through the B.S...

Gallup Ignores All-Time High Food Stamp Usage As Reason For 7-Year Low Percentage Americans Struggling To Afford Food - Breitbart

“Food stamp usage is rising nationwide,” reported Food World News in November. “The figures are becoming unprecedented and they speak volumes of President Obama’s food policy. The usage of food stamps in the United States has reached an all time high after a continuous growth that has seen up to one in every five Americans enrolled on the program.”

The report continued:

More than 46 million Americans have been on the program for 35 straight months. Official data from the Department of Agriculture (USDA) showed that the food stamp program known as SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) grew unprecedentally [sic] in terms of both enrollment and spending, from the time Obama took office. The official figure stands at 46 million Americans receiving $76.1 billion yearly. In 2010, the number was at 44 million. In 2009, nearly 39 million people were on the program. In 2000, the figure was 17 million.

Gallup explains its poll results in terms of an “improving U.S. job market,” at a time when a record 93,194,000 Americans were not in the labor force in April, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). In addition, though Gallup shows a 3.5 percent decrease in the percentage of blacks struggling to afford food, data released Friday by the BLS shows that the unemployment rate for African Americans was nearly twice the national average, and more than double the unemployment rate for whites last month.

Re-link...

As we noted at the time, 14.7 million people were added to the food-stamp rolls during George W. Bush’s time in office. By comparison, the net gain under Obama now stands at 13.7 million — and it’s declining as the economy improves.

Nope, wrong again. The food stamp program almost doubled under DumBama:

http://www.trivisonno.com/wp-content/uploads/Food-Stamps-Yearly.jpg

LOL,
Matt Trivisonno's Blog?

So idiots like you attacking insurance companies are as I've pointed out truly fools for Obama!

Your "conclusion" like the rest of your post, is a product of your constipation. What you're bitching about is the flawed tort law system...NOT the ACA.....

Health Insurance companies ARE a rip-off.
Hospitals, spend huge amounts on marble fountains in their lobbies, ARE a rip-off.
Big pharma practices extortion, much like the old Mafia, so they too ARE a rip-off.

So, pissed-off one...Simply to blame the ACA and Obama points out you have OTHER reasons for your hatred festering.

You have a poster of Obungles on the ceiling above your bed, don't you?

You certainly have your nose in other people's bedrooms enough, which leads me to believe there's nothing going on in yours.

I rarey drink, Faux Professor. I notice you scamper away when that subject rears it's ugly head. LMAO Shall I summon your nemesis, Spin to confirm.....fraud? ROFLMAO One of the all time greats other than outing that hillbilly Crawa as the fraud he was. Why do you left loons do that anyway? Everyone knew you were lying LOL

See, Sassy, I was actually giving you an "out" with your drinking problems....If its not liquor......then you're simply left with stupidity and delusions....
(pssst, stick to admitting to your "delicate condition"....sounds better.....LOL)

Unlike you, liar I proved what I said. You were too easy and left an Internet trail a blind man could follow. AHAHAHAHAHA Fake professor

So, you're guilty of data mining and stalking?

So idiots like you attacking insurance companies are as I've pointed out truly fools for Obama!

Your "conclusion" like the rest of your post, is a product of your constipation. What you're bitching about is the flawed tort law system...NOT the ACA.....

Hospitals, spend huge amounts on marble fountains in their lobbies, ARE a rip-off.
Big pharma practices extortion, much like the old Mafia, so they too ARE a rip-off.

So, pissed-off one...Simply to blame the ACA and Obama points out you have OTHER reasons for your hatred festering.

You certainly have your nose in other people's bedrooms enough, which leads me to believe there's nothing going on in yours.

Oh look....a gayper responded. We have six children....you were saying you nasty, crazy old bitch? Now shut your hole

So, you're guilty of data mining and stalking?

Nah, just outing a fool. Are you stalking me? Oops, don't you hate when that happens?

Oh look....a gayper responded. We have six children....you were saying you nasty, crazy old bitch? Now shut your hole

I hear ACA covers women who treat their vagina's like clown cars. I'm speaking in general of course. I even read that there's a new pill for women.

Anyhoot....this problem of yours about keeping your nose out of others bedrooms, and out of their crotches, it's seems to be a daily reoccurring problem. Have you talked to anyone about it?

Forum List

Back