Lets say one good thing about Obama

He was making such fun of idiots like you that were so easily fooled. He constantly use tricks, tactics to get his way.

It is such a good thing to have "smart" right wingers like you to remind us of our past sins, and I'm sure you are typing your posts from some homeless shelter where that evil Obama has driven you....to a life of misery when once you were so prosperous under GWB.

Enemas may help your condition....although some forms of abject hatred are incurable.

He was making such fun of idiots like you that were so easily fooled. He constantly use tricks, tactics to get his way.

It is such a good thing to have "smart" right wingers like you to remind us of our past sins, and I'm sure you are typing your posts from some homeless shelter where that evil Obama has driven you....to a life of misery when once you were so prosperous under GWB.

Enemas may help your condition....although some forms of abject hatred are incurable.

I just don't understand how people like you that can obviously read and write have a problem believing you were made fools!
Here is what Obama thinks of you!

Obama's "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

So as President he hired people that had his same mind set, i.e. the idiots elected me we can continue to fool them!
Hence this guy admits it!
Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber said that lack of transparency was a major part of getting Obamacare passed because “the stupidity of the American voter” would have killed the law if more people knew what was in it.

Obamacare Architect: Lack of Transparency Was Key Because ‘Stupidity Of The American Voter’ Would Have Killed Obamacare

So lies upon lies. Tricks, tactics ALL to fool fools like you!!!

As John Cleese once stated.......One cannot fathom one's own stupidity because to do so, one has to be a bit LESS stupid......The quote fits you well.

Fine, you don't like the ACA....lots of people don't including those of us who wanted a single payer system devoid of the robber baron health insurers.

Why does your abject dislike for the ACA translate to an "evil Obama"?

The ACA may be flawed, but it is a hell of a lot better than sending 4400 of our kids to die for nothing and throwing $2 trillion at the fiasco to satisfy the needs of your wealthy supporters.

Poverty Level Under Obama Breaks 50-Year Record

7 setbacks for the middle class

Five years into his presidency, Barack Obama is still falling short of his number one goal: to fix the economy for the middle class.

Sure, a recovery has been underway for most of his presidency, but it's still slow and uneven. And despite Obama's focus on the middle class, the improvement so far has largely benefited corporations and the ultra-rich.

I would agree that the recovery has been slow, but that must be taken into perspective. When we look at the rest of the world, we see that countries from Asia to Europe are struggling much more than we are. Our economy is leading the recovery, despite the fact that the rest of the world's economy is still in a funk. If Europe and Asia were seeing good growth, then I could understand the criticism, however, that is not the case.

A very good thing about President Obama is that he has brought all the total fruitloops out of the closet into the sunlight where we can see them. And that are a bunch of them on this board. Really ignorant, and so damned proud of it.
LOL, you were in a coma during the Bush years so you missed the circus. Libs were foaming over, burning effigies, marching in parades on and on. Some of them got so bad they never made it all the way back. To them, anything less than full bore leftism is insanity.

would agree that the recovery has been slow, but that must be taken into perspective. When we look at the rest of the world, we see that countries from Asia to Europe are struggling much more than we are. Our economy is leading the recovery, despite the fact that the rest of the world's economy is still in a funk. If Europe and Asia were seeing good growth, then I could understand the criticism, however, that is not the case.

A few days ago, on another thread, I wrote that right wingers LACK perspective.....
Thank you for your post which amply supports anything that I could have stated.

As John Cleese once stated.......One cannot fathom one's own stupidity because to do so, one has to be a bit LESS stupid......The quote fits you well.

Fine, you don't like the ACA....lots of people don't including those of us who wanted a single payer system devoid of the robber baron health insurers.

The ACA may be flawed, but it is a hell of a lot better than sending 4400 of our kids to die for nothing and throwing $2 trillion at the fiasco to satisfy the needs of your wealthy supporters.

Well first of all "robber baron" health insurers?
What about the "robber baron" lawyers that with these facts which you haven't shown shit... to substantiate you crappy position!

I simply ask you to follow the below link regarding a survey of doctors.

90% of physicians surveyed say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year.
--- Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
--- 79 to 83% of surgeons and OB/GYNs have been named in lawsuits.
BUT BUT !!!!!
"Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the 1946 Federal Tort Claims Act. "
-- BUT........Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.

NOW why do physicians under contract with Federal government NOT practice "defensive medicine?

WHY did these doctors NOT practice "defensive medicine"??? Because of the 1946 Tort reform that prevents them from being sued!
http://www.jacksonhealthcare.com/media/8968/defensivemedicine_ebook_final.pdf

So who benefits from this fear of lawsuits which creates this wasteful $850 billion a year in defensive medicine?
Lawyers!
Obviously when a Federal contracted physician can't be sue they don't send more wasteful duplicate tests, etc. to the insurance companies.

And one other major stupid ignorance people like you have is ALL insurance rates are regulated by state insurance commissions!
Including health insurance.
The average insurance spends 80% of the premiums in paying claims.
This leave 20% for overhead, salaries, utilities and net profit. Net profit out of which THEY PAY TAXES!

So idiots like you attacking insurance companies are as I've pointed out truly fools for Obama!

would agree that the recovery has been slow, but that must be taken into perspective. When we look at the rest of the world, we see that countries from Asia to Europe are struggling much more than we are. Our economy is leading the recovery, despite the fact that the rest of the world's economy is still in a funk. If Europe and Asia were seeing good growth, then I could understand the criticism, however, that is not the case.

A few days ago, on another thread, I wrote that right wingers LACK perspective.....
Thank you for your post which amply supports anything that I could have stated.
Thank you for admitting that you have been LYING when you blame BUSH for a GLOBAL RECESSION .
Great Recession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Financial crisis of 2007–08 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One thing NO PRESIDENT has ever said except Obama that our troops were air-raiding villages killing civilians!
That statement has been proven by Harvard studies to have prolonged the Liberation of Iraq!

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?
The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across
Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to
information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.
The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.

So because of traitors making statements like the below the conflict was encouraged and prolonged with 3,000 more deaths and $600 billion more then necessary!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT"

A very good thing about President Obama is that he has brought all the total fruitloops out of the closet into the sunlight where we can see them. And that are a bunch of them on this board. Really ignorant, and so damned proud of it.

They're on this board? I thought all the fruit loops married each other or joined the military. LOL!

... "say something good about Barry"...

... HE'S GONE NEXT YEAR.

Unless he calls for a state of emergency, cancels the next election, and places you in a re-education camp. lol
I would love that... because that would kick off Civil War II and obama would wind up in prison, perp walked out of the white house in chains like the criminal he is.
Another wingnut corksmoker wishing to kill some of his fellow Americans. 20Jan17, President Obama will hand the baton to the next President, and move on to other pursuits. He is a young man, and will still exert considerable influence on this world.

Or maybe he'll give speeches for a half-mil a pop like his buddy Bill Clinton.

What about the "robber baron" lawyers that with these facts which you haven't shown shit... to substantiate you crappy position!

I'm not defending lawyers.....However, where attorneys may steal your money, health insurers steal your LIFE......Now there's the difference, slow-witted, friend.

I'm not defending lawyers.....However, where attorneys may steal your money, health insurers steal your LIFE......Now there's the difference, slow-witted, friend.
So Obozo gave them even more power by putting us at their mercy via Obozocare...

Got it...

Another....

Obama dropped unemployment from 10% to 5.1%. That is fucking awesome!

Not when you consider that 93 million Americans no longer looking for work manipulated that number.
Now you are certainly a lying sack of shit. Anyone so brain dead that they would believe that should not be allowed outside by themselves. 300,000,000 million Americans, and you are claiming that nearly a third of them are out of work? You have to be counting all retirees, and school children. Of course that is your 'Conservative' ideal world. Kids work from the time they can walk, and the old people work until they drop dead on the job.

Nope, we're counting them the way we've always counted them. The same way we counted them with Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan.........

Plus these are all people of working age.

Forum List

Back