Let's take a trip through President Biden's urban America

Actually 2011 and that is when the EIA stopped tracking individual states.

But it was more than enough data to show that you lied about when prices went up, why will you not address that?
I didn't lie when prices went up... I said they hovered around a buck a gallon till Obama not including the abnormal spikes that only lasted a few months..i REMEMBER the price gouging when I would go up to North Carolina for beer on Sunday and it was $4 bucks a gallon in 2007 for a bit

I didn't lie when prices went up... I said they hovered around a buck a gallon till Obama not including the abnormal spikes that only lasted a few months..i REMEMBER the price gouging when I would go up to North Carolina for beer on Sunday and it was $4 bucks a gallon in 2007 for a bit

Why do you lie so much? Prices went up in 2004 and did not come back down.

1644159972130.png

Can you read your own graph?

I can, I even highlighted the year the prices went up. Why is this so difficult for you.

Here is the data table by month. They went up in 2004 and were still up in 2008

1644160669245.png

Definitely not Biden's fault (other than all his policy votes over the years), but he will make it worse. Result of decades of liberal governance. There is a high school in Baltimore where 77% of the kids read at an elementary or kindergarten level. Nothing is getting better in those dumps any time soon.
A President is only in place 4-8 years to have any impact on Urban areas. Look at what has been in place for 60 years in urban areas….. Democrat mayors and city councils.

All politics are local.

Those drug-addled zombies represent a paycheck for many people; drug dealers, welfare workers, police. They are the "gift that keeps on giving".

10 cents?

you said they hoovered around a buck a gallon till Obama took over. They were at 1.38 by the end of 2004 and never got any lower than that before 2009.

you lied, just admit it and move on

you said they hoovered around a buck a gallon till Obama took over. They were at 1.38 by the end of 2004 and never got any lower than that before 2009.

And you lie you wouldnt post the entire graph............... (I had to go on my computer)

1644161950476.png

And you lie you wouldnt post the entire graph............... (I had to go on my computer)

View attachment 597829

That is for the entire nation, you asked me about one state in specific.

And that graph backs up that you lied, gas price were never close to a buck after 2004.

you just owned yourself....well done

Do you have a "before" video of what the street was like in 2020 so we can compare how bad Biden has made things?

Thanks!
That video was posted on Mar 10, 2021 & took many weeks to record reflecting Trump's legacy.

Historical Price Charts​

South Carolina​

Forum List

Back