Let's take a trip through President Biden's urban America

you said they hoovered around a buck a gallon till Obama took over. They were at 1.38 by the end of 2004 and never got any lower than that before 2009.

you lied, just admit it and move on
And they were
you said they hoovered around a buck a gallon till Obama took over. They were at 1.38 by the end of 2004 and never got any lower than that before 2009.

you lied, just admit it and move on
Quit lying, you confused moon bat you want to imply under any president we paid the same.. Biden and Obama we are/were paying more

And they were

Quit lying, you confused moon bat you want to imply under any president we paid the same.. Biden and Obama we are/were paying more

This is what you said.....Once again gas hoovered around a buck a gallon since I started driving in 1982 till Obama

You have yourself proven this to be a lie multiple times now

Do you have a "before" video of what the street was like in 2020 so we can compare how bad Biden has made things?

Thanks!
Doesn't really matter. The fact is liberals claim they have all the answers and yet in the most liberal states and cities, homelessness is raging out of control. Certainly you can't deny that. But, you could argue that liberal policies apparently seem to make things worse.

Welcome to night time on Kensington Avenue, Philadelphia, PA., the birthplace of our great country.

So, until a year ago, it was trump's urban America.

Sad that trump didn't do anything about it or even care.

he didn't even pretend to care, like you are.

Yes, it really matter. As such it turns out the video was from March of 2021, so it is sort of hard to blame it all on the new Admin, not that the OP cares.
No, it really does NOT matter, to a Trump cultist. Riding lies into the abyss is their hobby.

Yes, it really matter. As such it turns out the video was from March of 2021, so it is sort of hard to blame it all on the new Admin, not that the OP cares.
It's actually from much earlier than that. In some of the final scenes there is snow on the ground & the last snow there was Feb 22, 2021

As I said, democrats claim they have the answers to homelessness and many other issues and yet in the most liberal states and cities we have, these problems continue to get worse.

Once again gas hoovered around a buck a gallon since I started driving in 1982 till Obama ( not including the irregular spikes do to refinery problems under Bush Jr. and Bill

Isn't it always interesting how "refinery problems" and inflation, depression, recession, and "supply issues" ALWAYS turn up under a Dem in the White House???

As I said, democrats claim they have the answers to homelessness and many other issues and yet in the most liberal states and cities we have, these problems continue to get worse.

I heard you, but that is not what the thread is about, the OP/Title said it was due to Biden.

Isn't it always interesting how "refinery problems" and inflation, depression, recession, and "supply issues" ALWAYS turn up under a Dem in the White House???

Actually the last 5, at least, recessions started with a Repub in the White House. But hey, do not let facts and honesty get in the way of a good rant

Actually the last 5, at least, recessions started with a Repub in the White House. But hey, do not let facts and honesty get in the way of a good rant

Look at you.......talking about honesty!!!!

SlimObedientCygnet.webp

Joe Biden's hometown of Wilmington, De...

Those four wheelers and dirt bikes you see raising hell on the public streets in the first few seconds of the recording are a normal occurance in Biden's world.

Given the sad state of affairs in cities across America since he acquired the office of the presidency, he seems to be spreading his brand of hometown love rather fluidly.

I mean, they don't call it Murder Town USA for nothing. And the entire nation seems to be following the lead of Murder Town.

Yep. Good ol' Joe.

Look at the trash. Look at the roads. Look at Joe's home town. This is what he brings...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back