Let's take a trip through President Biden's urban America

Joe Biden's hometown of Wilmington, De...

Those four wheelers and dirt bikes you see raising hell on the public streets in the first few seconds of the recording are a normal occurance in Biden's world.

Given the sad state of affairs in cities across America since he acquired the office of the presidency, he seems to be spreading his brand of hometown love rather fluidly.

I mean, they don't call it Murder Town USA for nothing. And the entire nation seems to be following the lead of Murder Town.

Yep. Good ol' Joe.

Look at the trash. Look at the roads. Look at Joe's home town. This is what he brings...

Your video is from Trump's time, not Biden.

Surrender to the facts. You lied and I proved it, and then you ran away like the little pussy you are.
There are many people who provide services who will not go certain urban areas. Many of the people are Progs. I worked a side job and did. The stories are real.

Like I said. Most Progs who are white will not venture into ghettos. But to you it is like watching an antiseptic TV program that promotes the holiness of those living there.

:cheers2:

Biden just said that he has made things great in this country but because of our attitude after covid we are just not happy and not appreciative.

freakin' clueless or a liar. Things are not alright you asshole.

Forum List

Back