Let's Talk About Black People

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Native Americans have had their bad days in America but they are NOT rioting.
Asians have had their bad days in America but they are NOT rioting.
Mexicans/Polish/Germans/Irish and Italians ALL have had their days in America and they are NOT rioting.

West Baltimore wanted a CVS in their area so blacks would have better access to medical care and they got one. Blacks get mad at Whites and burn it down. Whose that helping stupid? Some black people have medical needs like heart meds so who you helping black people?

Did you enjoy your looting black people? Hope so because it was a CLOSING sale! No one with a brain will EVER re-open in that area. A 1 in 3 chance of getting robbed DAILY? People do not invest time money or effort into those kind of areas.

"Those" kind of areas does NOT mean BLACK AREAS it means areas so high in CRIME there is NO profit. When YOU do something to remove MY profit I LEAVE PERIOD.

Now I HAD an auction house IN Fergusion Missouri for TEN YEARS but I left, why? I HAD to hire somebody to stand at the back of my open 24 foot box truck to keep STEALING from going on while I unloaded. For the first year or two when you broke a window I fixed it or when you spray painted some CRAP I painted over it.

So you black people just keep burning down what you own keep looting those trying. And WE will take our money and LEAVE. You black people have a problem and YOU need to FIX IT! Looting is NOT protest it's criminal. And that 'mayor"? "Room To Destroy"? Who you kidding? You want me or anybody to put money into that? Really?

The money has run out and your "pity credit" card is overdrawn. Grow the hell up and join the REAL world. Post WW2 Japanese are doing better the you. Why is that? Post Vietnam war refugees are doing better then you. Why is that? Post Cuban boat lift is doing better then you. Why is that?

And they ALL have done it DESPITE that FAKE "boogeyman" WHITE PEOPLE as screamed by Al Sharpton OR Obozo. What's THAT tell you?

White people had it rough: threw a bunch of tea in a harbor.

Didn't like Lincoln: Civil War

Didn't like diversity: Lynching

Didn't believe in black churches: Bombingham

Didn't like paying range fees to a black president: insurgency

Of course these are only individual examples. At least 40% of us don't let racism cloud our political judgement, and do not act lawlessly as a result.

Mexicans/Polish/Germans/Irish and Italians ALL have had their days in America and they are NOT rioting.

West Baltimore wanted a CVS in their area so blacks would have better access to medical care and they got one. Blacks get mad at Whites and burn it down. Whose that helping stupid? Some black people have medical needs like heart meds so who you helping black people?

Did you enjoy your looting black people? Hope so because it was a CLOSING sale! No one with a brain will EVER re-open in that area. A 1 in 3 chance of getting robbed DAILY? People do not invest time money or effort into those kind of areas.

"Those" kind of areas does NOT mean BLACK AREAS it means areas so high in CRIME there is NO profit. When YOU do something to remove MY profit I LEAVE PERIOD.

Now I HAD an auction house IN Fergusion Missouri for TEN YEARS but I left, why? I HAD to hire somebody to stand at the back of my open 24 foot box truck to keep STEALING from going on while I unloaded. For the first year or two when you broke a window I fixed it or when you spray painted some CRAP I painted over it.

So you black people just keep burning down what you own keep looting those trying. And WE will take our money and LEAVE. You black people have a problem and YOU need to FIX IT! Looting is NOT protest it's criminal. And that 'mayor"? "Room To Destroy"? Who you kidding? You want me or anybody to put money into that? Really?

The money has run out and your "pity credit" card is overdrawn. Grow the hell up and join the REAL world. Post WW2 Japanese are doing better the you. Why is that? Post Vietnam war refugees are doing better then you. Why is that? Post Cuban boat lift is doing better then you. Why is that?

And they ALL have done it DESPITE that FAKE "boogeyman" WHITE PEOPLE as screamed by Al Sharpton OR Obozo. What's THAT tell you?
All you ever do is talk like a bunch of monkeys chattering to each other. Is there something new you have to say or is your fright at new heights?

Of course these are only individual examples. At least 40% of us don't let racism cloud our political judgement, and do not act lawlessly as a result.
Nothing racist in pointing out what appears to be the LONE group in modern day riots.

Nothing racist in pointing out what appears to be the LONE group in modern day riots.
You forgot about the whites rioting over pumpkins and sports. Typical white boy mistake.

Blacks will always be victims and who can blame them? It's the others, primarily whites who encouraged it and are now finding that free stuff isn't enough.

All you ever do is talk like a bunch of monkeys chattering to each other. Is there something new you have to say or is your fright at new heights?
And once again you have NOTHING to contribute. WHY am I NOT surprised?

Once again youre talking the same weak, frightened monkey alerts your white boys always talk. Stop talking and lets see some action or are you living vicariously through the cops?

Blacks will always be victims and who can blame them? It's the others, primarily whites who encouraged it and are now finding that free stuff isn't enough.
When the Pharmacy is helping your area who are YOU helping by burning it down?

I'm glad that do not hold the peaceful protesters in disesteem.

Once again youre talking the same weak, frightened monkey alerts your white boys always talk. Stop talking and lets see some action or are you living vicariously through the cops?
How about BLACK PEOPLE start doing something about it? How about they drop a dime to remove crime? Is that to much for them?

White people built this country into a first world nation.

Lincoln lied about his intentions.... and then allowed his troops to commit scorched earth warfare against civilians. Fellow AMERICANS who just wanted to peacefully withdraw from the union.

criminals, white and "black" used to get lynched, unfortunately.

a "black" president had nothing to do with the bundy dispute.

Let's Talk LIE About Black People

There.

Fixed it for you.

Race baitier race baits.

Turned out the police commissioner lied about bloods and crips being there. Some cops are really scrambling to cover their butts for jeering and making fun of the dead Grey and other police brutality.

BUT, not all the cops are criminals. Not all are racists assholes.

Also good to see the truth about last night coming out - outside agitators, both Black and white. President Obama was right to call them "thugs", "criminals" and "arsonists".

Good to see the people who actually live there working to clean up the mess and fighting back against the racist slime who are responsible for the riots and looting.

How about BLACK PEOPLE start doing something about it? How about they drop a dime to remove crime? Is that to much for them?
Start doing something like what?

White people built this country into a first world nation.

Lincoln lied about his intentions.... and then allowed his troops to commit scorched earth warfare against civilians. Fellow AMERICANS who just wanted to peacefully withdraw from the union.

criminals, white and "black" used to get lynched, unfortunately.

a "black" president had nothing to do with the bundy dispute.
White people didnt build anything. They enslaved others to build for them.

I'm glad that do not hold the peaceful protesters in disesteem.

Yep.

A week of peaceful, constitutionally guaranteed right, protestors BEFORE the Black AND white outside agitators showed up and rioted, burned, looted.

And authorities did nothing to help the people who actually live in the neighborhood. Nothing except escalate.

:lol: Another teaper race baiting thread. But...teapers are all about less government and fewer taxes...:lmao: what a pathetic bunch of racist dolts.

Start doing something like what?
How about no more riots for thugs? Riots FOR thugs is outright STUPID, let's start there.

There were white rioters of baltimore also...
:lol: Another teaper race baiting thread. But...teapers are all about less government and fewer taxes...:lmao: what a pathetic bunch of racist dolts.
For people that are so perfect, you'd think they were Heaven sent, by Satan...

Forum List

Back