Let's talk about inner-city black on black violence

There is no excuse for this. None. No parents watching them, no schoo, no jobs, no this, no that. Bullshit on all that. They know right from wrong.
The solution? No clue. Except let them kill each other off if that is what they want to do. Only problem with that is, innocent people get killed in the process.

I'm not making excuses for them but you only know right from wrong if someone teaches you that.

This is why we need "fatherhood" classes within our inner-cities.

Fatherhood classes dont help much when the Father isnt there. Who's going to take them? Mom? Grandma?

Men of all races, creeds, and political persuasions need to get off their asses and step up to their responsibilities as Father.

I'm not making excuses for them but you only know right from wrong if someone teaches you that.

Fatherhood classes dont help much when the Father isnt there. Who's going to take them? Mom? Grandma?

Men of all races, creeds, and political persuasions need to get off their asses and step up to their responsibilities as Father.

:clap2::clap2:

Suuuure, I remember the speech. Obama: there are disparaties in income, wealth, employment, housing, education but I'm here to tell you that Obamanomics is going to fix all that

No

A community must build their OWN wealth! Through becoming educated and building businesses.

If they can NOT then giving them a fish isn't going to do a damn thing.

I must confess that I find the Absent Father Excuse to have worn quite thin.

There are plenty of single-Mom households whose child(ren) turn out just fine.

The primary failure is that of the parent who IS still there.

Last edited:

Yeah, well there are far more people tired of the excuses made for black men that shirk their responsibilities.

6 Dead, 28 Wounded In (Chicago) Holiday Weekend Shootings (as of July 5)
CBS Chicago ^
6 Dead, 28 Wounded In Holiday Weekend Shootings « CBS Chicago

Six men were killed and at least 28 other people were wounded in shootings throughout the city so far this holiday weekend.

A 5-year-old boy was among the wounded — shot early Friday alongside two men at a West Pullman park.

Several hours earlier, a 7-year-old boy was also shot in a park – this one in Chatham.

Additionally, Chicago Police fatally shot a male in the Washington Park neighborhood on the South Side.

CNN, Fox, Msnbc? where? WHERE! Where is the black community bitching about the slaughter of their young men. wtf!

6 Dead, 28 Wounded In (Chicago) Holiday Weekend Shootings (as of July 5)
CBS Chicago ^
6 Dead, 28 Wounded In Holiday Weekend Shootings « CBS Chicago

Six men were killed and at least 28 other people were wounded in shootings throughout the city so far this holiday weekend.

A 5-year-old boy was among the wounded — shot early Friday alongside two men at a West Pullman park.

Several hours earlier, a 7-year-old boy was also shot in a park – this one in Chatham.

Additionally, Chicago Police fatally shot a male in the Washington Park neighborhood on the South Side.

CNN, Fox, Msnbc? where? WHERE! Where is the black community bitching about the slaughter of their young men. wtf!
It is not politically correct to suggest that blacks are socially inferior no matter how high the corpses pile up. To infer so means, an onslaught of overwhelming attacks from the left which no politician can withstand. The race card belongs to the left!

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: Ground Control to Major Tom - Ghetto Tour of Black America is Now Complete: Emergency Manager of Detroit to Take Creditors on Tour of "Blighted" Detroit

This is the outcome of every city where the majority population is made up of black people. Crime drives away white people and their tax dollars. Business goes next. What is left is black people killing each other and nobody paying taxes. Then you get pleas for white people to come help them out. If they decide not to do so the get the race card hurled at them.

Once the city is either dead or gentrification occurs section 8 housing relocates the crime for the cycle to begin again. This is a common tale across this country.

Call me racist all you want, but I've never known a number or percentage to be a member of the KKK.

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: Ground Control to Major Tom - Ghetto Tour of Black America is Now Complete: Emergency Manager of Detroit to Take Creditors on Tour of "Blighted" Detroit

This is the outcome of every city where the majority population is made up of black people. Crime drives away white people and their tax dollars. Business goes next. What is left is black people killing each other and nobody paying taxes. Then you get pleas for white people to come help them out. If they decide not to do so the get the race card hurled at them.

Once the city is either dead or gentrification occurs section 8 housing relocates the crime for the cycle to begin again. This is a common tale across this country.

Call me racist all you want, but I've never known a number or percentage to be a member of the KKK.

Blacks are the only ones hurting themselves. They're the ones that don't wish to improve their imagine and they really don't attempt at raising their children within a way to break this cycle....So they should be looked down on by other people.

This is the way it is. The left loves to say how we shouldn't judge these people, but we have to live with them within the same society. :eusa_hand: I feel that it is a must or we can expect this to get worse until our society has no laws.

I think social pressure can go a long ways with getting them to improve themselves. This is why I do as I do.

Last edited:

Blacks are the only ones hurting themselves. They're the ones that don't wish to own improve their imagine and they really don't attempt at raising their children within a way to break this cycle....So they should be looked down on by other people.

This is the way it is. The left loves to say how we shouldn't judge these people, but we have to live with them within the same society. :eusa_hand: I feel that it is a must or we can expect this to get worse until our society has no laws.

I think social pressure can go a long ways with getting them to improve themselves. This is why I do as I do.

People who don't live in these situations are the ones throwing the race card at you. Al Sharpton would never live in 8 mile. It is obvious that this is a black problem. Compare any city of like size with inverse black/white populations and you will see the difference. When anyone suggests it is not a black problem in Detroit, I would simply ask them if they would like to go live in 8 mile and start the change. Crickets!!!

I have been in many big cities, and I have never been through a black neighborhood that wasn't fucked by it's inhabitants. Is that anecdotal :confused:

I have been in many big cities, and I have never been through a black neighborhood that wasn't fucked by it's inhabitants. Is that anecdotal :confused:

Blacks need to improve their own imagine and start raising their children to want better. Whites have every right to bitch about the increase of crime that currently comes with this community. Why shouldn't we?

The left thinks our entire society should kiss their asses. Equal means that you have to follow the same laws and social standards as everyone else.

Blacks need to improve their own imagine and start raising their children to want better. Whites have every right to bitch about the increase of crime that currently comes with this community. Why shouldn't we?

The left thinks our entire society should kiss their asses. Equal means that you have to follow the same laws and social standards as everyone else.
Mathew, has it ever crossed your mind that maybe blacks as a majority are incapable of transcending their situation, because they don't have the will, or personal capabilities?

We will never be equals when one group thinks the other owes them. I've never owned anyone or whipped anybody. What do I owe them? Why should I feel sorry for a 90% black city in Detroit that is killing itself? Why should I have to come up with a plan to save them? I would rather have 20 million Mexicans show up tomorrow and work their ass of to make a life, then have to try and save a culture past repair.

This is the issue that we should be discussing every day as a nation.

Fourth Of July Violence In Chicago: Homicide Rate Passes 200 After Long Holiday Weekend Of Shootings
Fourth Of July Violence In Chicago: Homicide Rate Passes 200 After Long Holiday Weekend Of Shootings

67 Shot in Chicago in Wave of Holiday Weekend Violence
Twelve men were killed and at least 55 other people were wounded in shootings throughout the city so far this holiday weekend, including eight people who were shot in a west side attack Saturday.

The weekend's latest shooting took place Sunday afternoon around 3:30 p.m. in the 4700 block of South Ashland when two men were shot, one fatally.

Source: 67 Shot in Chicago in Wave of Holiday Weekend Violence | NBC Chicago

Who wants to bet that 90% of this is being caused by black people. At least by BLACK THUGS. How do we stop the black population from blowing each other away? This is a issue that us as a nation must focus on. Not this trayvondickton shit.

Last edited:

Mathew, has it ever crossed your mind that maybe blacks as a majority are incapable of transcending their situation, because they don't have the will, or personal capabilities?

Looking at nearly all city with a large populations of blacks throughout America, Haiti or Africa. It sure as fuck has crossed my mind....A lot.:eusa_shhh: The left will be damned before they admit that maybe most of these people can't fix their own violent nature.

I understand not all of them are bad people. Some of them are nice and respectable, but a unacceptable large percentage of their male population shits all over that imagine. The left does have a point as they don't want the good ones being treated badly...Me either.

Last edited:

Yeah, well there are far more people tired of the excuses made for black men that shirk their responsibilities.

Im tired of the excuses made for any man that shirks his responsibilities.

We fought for freedom and liberty so that we could have the freedom to fulfill our responsibilities and now we are tryting to outsource our responsibilities to other people.

Who is going to step up and fulfill our responsibilities if we don't?

Why am I not surprised that no one in this thread is talking about how the war on drugs is one of the main problems that is killing the black community. By having black men and women getting arrested and serving time for possession alone.

And also the gangs who sell drugs that like gangs did with booze in the 20's and 30's that comes with death, crime, and corruption in not only in the neighborhoods these gangs operate but also the police and bankers who lander the money

Why am I not surprised that no one in this thread is talking about how the war on drugs is one of the main problems that is killing the black community. By having black men and women getting arrested and serving time for possession alone.

And also the gangs who sell drugs that like gangs did with booze in the 20's and 30's that comes with death, crime, and corruption in not only in the neighborhoods these gangs operate but also the police and bankers who lander the money

Well,

That would go a long ways in getting them out of prison. Now getting them to be responsible in raising their children? That's another question.

Forum List

Back