Let's talk about inner-city black on black violence

Could it be because these alleged incidents are fabrications?
Do you believe everything you find on the internet?
Look genius....As hypersensitive and politically correct the main stream media is these days, there is not a shred of doubt that an incident such as one in your links( term used very lightly) actually occurred, the MSM would be all over it. There would be news trucks be there for weeks.
So please, sell your wares to someone who is buying.
Tel me, IS there a racist under every bed and around every corner?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Okay then you're right Black people are evil mongols who don't understand the basic decency and the US government war on drugs didn't do anything that has hurt not only the Black americans but all americans in this country man I surely seen the light now
Ahh yes..The old Waah Waah Waah straw man response.
Hey..cry me a fucking river.
Still looking for the stories you bleated out as being reported by the main stream media.
What's that? Can't produce a link? Oh shit. Guess your up shit's creek.
What the fuck does the war on drugs have to do with the subject matter of this thread?
IS it your claim that all black on black crime is due to the drug trade?
Here's a novel idea...How about they DON'T SELL DRUGS!
Oh, no..Wait a minute. These people according to some have no hope. So selling drugs is ok. It is the law of the land which is wrong. I get it now. Let's just legalize opium and cocaine for example, then tomorrow the thugs will lay down their arms.
Perfect.
I have seen the light. I am with you 100%!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkYTK0s7ZUw]Penn & Teller's Bullshit! War on Drugs (Full Episode) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOUtWOmVcI4]Bogosity Ep. 4: The War on Drugs REMASTERED Pt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugdjcmrxkNY]Bogosity Ep. 4: The War on Drugs REMASTERED Pt. 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd2yvKgcmD8]Bogosity Ep. 4: The War on Drugs REMASTERED Pt. 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Just found these videos that support my clam have fun

Drugs are only a small part of it...

Blacks kill at 5 times per capita and most of them are other blacks. Think about that. :( The black community doesn't seem to care...Only when one of their thugs like trayvon gets into trouble and they can blame whitey do they make noise.

Seriously. Instead of "black on black" violence it should be viewed as "poor on poor" violence. The statistics are similar in every nation. In 50 - 100 years black on black crime will be a much lower percentage. It takes time to heal old wounds.

well chicago is really black on black crime....its a lot of gang violence.

True but each generation will give way to one more that's trying to end the cycle. Black's are not inferior as many on this forum want to believe. They just didn't get a fair shot at the American dream until 60 years ago. That's only 2 generations.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFR3bj6-Ja0]How the CIA Helped Create the Crack Epidemic - YouTube[/ame]

Let's talk about inner-city black on black violence. I hear of news reports out of Chicago of 9-25 per night and yet this isn't national news. We're making a big fucking deal out of this Trayvon case, but this is where the real violence is at.

Newspaper vendor shot dead: 'I want to know why' - chicagotribune.com

Every day, Terrence Graves left for work at 4 a.m. to sell newspapers and fruit near a Dan Ryan Expressway ramp.

Graves, 23, had been on the job for just an hour and a half this morning when he was shot and killed, apparently by two men seen running down an alley near the gas station where Graves worked at 99th and Halsted streets in the Washington Heights neighborhood on the South Side.

Read about the violence at a liberal site ---> Chicago Violence

What is Mob Action? Chicago Teens Plan and Execute Deliberately Violent Flash Mob in Downtown Chicago

Flash mobs of blacks destroying peoples lives! Not news? You bet!

7 Dead, 41 Wounded in Wave of Chicago Weekend Violence | NBC Chicago

You can find this all over this country including Sanford florida. Not a problem within the eyes of the leftist... lol They don't want to fix this mess as they simply don't care.

I blame Barack Obama. It's his city and he is absolutely turning a blind eye to what's going on there.

He can easily come on TV and discuss it, but he won't because IMO, He is prepping Chicago to be the first city to be shut down by Martial Law.

Once the killings reach of level of utter disgust say like 100 murders in a week, THEN he might come on TV and annouce Martial Law in Chicago to stop it.

This is a dry run for Martial Law people. get ready.

Last edited:

True but each generation will give way to one more that's trying to end the cycle. Black's are not inferior as many on this forum want to believe. They just didn't get a fair shot at the American dream until 60 years ago. That's only 2 generations.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFR3bj6-Ja0]How the CIA Helped Create the Crack Epidemic - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder even though with all the information me and you put in this thread how many people will still won't believe what's in front of them

"...Seriously. Instead of "black on black" violence it should be viewed as "poor on poor" violence. The statistics are similar in every nation. In 50 - 100 years black on black crime will be a much lower percentage. It takes time to heal old wounds."
I feel terrible, feeling obliged to say this, and I extend, in advance, my sincere apologies to our audience members who are Black, but...

This strikes me as tantamount to the fable of the people who were afraid to tell the Emperor that he had no clothes, or ignoring the 10,000-lb elephant in the room, or being sooooo married to fear of offending an ethnic group that we ignore the facts in front of us.

This is, indeed, about Black-on-Black violence, rather than poor-on-poor.

Somebody with better understanding than I, of where to obtain supporting stats, is going to have to jump-in on this one, but I am having a very, very difficult time believing that the murder and crime stats for any comparable poor White or Hispanic or Asian (or whatever) neighborhood will be as bad as those for a poor Black neighborhood, and that even finding an exception or two, that such stats apply on-the-average, nationwide.

Pull the other one. Sorry. No sale.

If we (as a people) are going to FIX a problem, we (as a people) must not be afraid to CORRECTLY LABEL the problem, in order to begin the process.

And, what is this "old wounds" business, by the way?

You're not really gonna pull-out the Slavery card, are you, 150 years after it was abolished?

How much longer are Excuse-Makers gonna try gettin' mileage outta that one?

That's really worn-out its welcome... folks are sick and tired of it... and it just won't wash any more.

I don't think the rest of the country is gonna give 'em another 150 years to 'get over it', do you?

The time for excuses is over.

The time to force responsibility-taking is upon us.

How do we go about that? I dunno. I haven't got a friggin' clue. But we, as a country, and they (the Black Community), both need to get our heads out of our asses, and begin some serious work on this.

This simply cannot be allowed to continue, and most of The Answer lies within our Black fellow countrymen rather than the rest of us.

Last edited:

This is a conspiracy theory

Black leaders need to be pressed on the issue! Make them explain why there is a black on black violence epidemic, and what do they intend to do about it. Unfortunately they will use excuses, and " Mo Money " needed will be at the forefront. Keep pressing, refute, and press. They need to see past their delusions; that if your black, you are a victim, and teach their population. Too bad it can't be done. :eusa_pray:

I wonder even though with all the information me and you put in this thread how many people will still won't believe what's in front of them

Sure... All the stories about crack and crank and whatever the fuck were based on here say which transformed into a grand conspiracy.
I am sick and tired of the white boogeyman bullshit coming from liberal black leaders.
I am sickened by black people who led down the primrose path be these Charlatans, people such as Sharpton and Jackson, who's sole purpose to fan the flames of distrust and bigotry for personal gain.
These two and others like them have accumulated great wealth off the business of race.

The issue is much larger than just guns. There is no economy where this people live. Kids are not going to school. So when all you have is to join a gang, what do you expect to happen?

Of course there is no economy where these people live. Would you build a factory or office building there? Who do you think would come to work there? Would you open a store there?

Get real. The people who live there destroyed the economy.

These areas are lost causes. Treat them as if it was Afganistan. Send in the military and have a true military occupation. Restore stability then try to build it up.

The issue is much larger than just guns. There is no economy where this people live. Kids are not going to school. So when all you have is to join a gang, what do you expect to happen?

yeah..because poor people can't do shit except join gangs

what a pathetic liberal view point

Seriously. Instead of "black on black" violence it should be viewed as "poor on poor" violence. The statistics are similar in every nation. In 50 - 100 years black on black crime will be a much lower percentage. It takes time to heal old wounds.

bullshit

post the stats that prove your claim

i predict you won't

In 50-100 years there won't be enough African Americans left to worry about. If what black Americans are doing to themselves was being done to them it would correctly be termed genocide.

The only reason fuckers like you bring this up is because you think it is a weapon with which to bludgeon liberals.

The problem is economic. Reaganomics to be exact.

Send them some of your money asshole.

IF they WANTED to escape their situation they could....your answer is to just hand them someone else's money.

Forum List

Back