Let's talk about inner-city black on black violence

Well, I notice a lack of liberals giving a damn on this thread. That poor Trayvon down in Florida... that poor, poor Trayvon got shot and killed by a white dude. Meanwhile 9 black people died over the weekend in Chicago. Crickets.

I must confess that I find the Absent Father Excuse to have worn quite thin.

There are plenty of single-Mom households whose child(ren) turn out just fine.

The primary failure is that of the parent who IS still there.
Yeah, well there are far more people tired of the excuses made for black men that shirk their responsibilities.

Im tired of the excuses made for any man that shirks his responsibilities.

We fought for freedom and liberty so that we could have the freedom to fulfill our responsibilities and now we are tryting to outsource our responsibilities to other people.

Who is going to step up and fulfill our responsibilities if we don't?
Looks like the taxpayers are getting that job...

Why am I not surprised that no one in this thread is talking about how the war on drugs is one of the main problems that is killing the black community. By having black men and women getting arrested and serving time for possession alone.

And also the gangs who sell drugs that like gangs did with booze in the 20's and 30's that comes with death, crime, and corruption in not only in the neighborhoods these gangs operate but also the police and bankers who lander the money

Legalizing dangerous addictive narcotics will solve the black illegitimacy problem?

Why am I not surprised that no one in this thread is talking about how the war on drugs is one of the main problems that is killing the black community. By having black men and women getting arrested and serving time for possession alone.

And also the gangs who sell drugs that like gangs did with booze in the 20's and 30's that comes with death, crime, and corruption in not only in the neighborhoods these gangs operate but also the police and bankers who lander the money

Legalizing dangerous addictive narcotics will solve the black illegitimacy problem?

Yes for the most part all the war on drugs did was put another form of slavery on not only black people in this country but to all of the races in the US

Yes for the most part all the war on drugs did was put another form of slavery on not only black people in this country but to all of the races in the US
That's quite a theory. And conspiracy.
You should bring this up at the next meeting.

Cops leave 'house in shambles' after a drug raid gone wrong with no arrests - Wilmington Civil Rights | Examiner.com

Police Corruption?s the Dark Underside of the Drug War?s Iceberg | This Can't Be Happening!

How Drug Cops Go Bad - Reason.com

I could keep going but I think you see the point

Cops leave 'house in shambles' after a drug raid gone wrong with no arrests - Wilmington Civil Rights | Examiner.com

Police Corruption?s the Dark Underside of the Drug War?s Iceberg | This Can't Be Happening!

How Drug Cops Go Bad - Reason.com

I could keep going but I think you see the point

I'm not impressed.
Shall we have NO law enforcement?
Gotta ask..Why no stories of such corruption in the main stream media?
If you believe I think there are no bad cops, you're wrong.

BTW, this has WHAT to do with black on black crime?

Last edited:

I'm not impressed.
The above alleged incidents have nothing to do with some punk troublemaker shit house lawyer trying to fuck up a legal check point.
Case closed.

The Drug War as Race War

Read this also the reason why corruption on this scale not reported in the Mainstream Media well I have no idea maybe the reason is that that they want to dumb down the USA with stupid non storys like what Lindsay Lohan or Paris hilton are doing

I'm not impressed.
The above alleged incidents have nothing to do with some punk troublemaker shit house lawyer trying to fuck up a legal check point.
Case closed.

The Drug War as Race War

Read this also the reason why corruption on this scale not reported in the Mainstream Media well I have no idea maybe the reason is that that they want to dumb down the USA with stupid non storys like what Lindsay Lohan or Paris hilton are doing
Could it be because these alleged incidents are fabrications?
Do you believe everything you find on the internet?
Look genius....As hypersensitive and politically correct the main stream media is these days, there is not a shred of doubt that an incident such as one in your links( term used very lightly) actually occurred, the MSM would be all over it. There would be news trucks be there for weeks.
So please, sell your wares to someone who is buying.
Tel me, IS there a racist under every bed and around every corner?
Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm not impressed.
Case closed.

The Drug War as Race War

Look genius....As hypersensitive and politically correct the main stream media is these days, there is not a shred of doubt that an incident such as one in your links( term used very lightly) actually occurred, the MSM would be all over it. There would be news trucks be there for weeks.

Okay then you're right Black people are evil mongols who don't understand the basic decency and the US government war on drugs didn't do anything that has hurt not only the Black americans but all americans in this country man I surely seen the light now

Bump to discuss the real story!!!!

Woman, 52, shot in South Shore, man wounded in separate attack

July 10, 2013|By Rosemary Regina Sobol | Tribune reporter

Woman, 52, shot in South Shore, man wounded in separate attack - Chicago Tribune

A 26-year-old man and a 52-year-old woman were wounded in separate shootings this afternoon in the Englewood and South Shore neighborhoods on the South Side.

The man was shot in the shoulder at 3:55 p.m. in the 6900 block of South Sangamon Street, said police News Affairs Officer Daniel O’Brien.

And what do you wanna bet the guns used were not registered and were owned by thugs? Yet, they want law abiding citizens to give up their weapons.
Dream on.

Still, as the Zimmerman trial rages on, hundreds of blacks die in the inner cities like Chicago, via gun violence. Does the left care? Apparently not. What will the left do instead? Blame white people and take away their Second Amendment rights, screaming "WE ARE TRAYVON!"

I thought most gang members were Hispanic or Latino - by a considerable margin. Google it...
Predominately black cities are replete with black gangs. Ever hear of the bloods, or the crips? What is your point; deflection?

The Drug War as Race War

Okay then you're right Black people are evil mongols who don't understand the basic decency and the US government war on drugs didn't do anything that has hurt not only the Black americans but all americans in this country man I surely seen the light now
Ahh yes..The old Waah Waah Waah straw man response.
Hey..cry me a fucking river.
Still looking for the stories you bleated out as being reported by the main stream media.
What's that? Can't produce a link? Oh shit. Guess your up shit's creek.
What the fuck does the war on drugs have to do with the subject matter of this thread?
IS it your claim that all black on black crime is due to the drug trade?
Here's a novel idea...How about they DON'T SELL DRUGS!
Oh, no..Wait a minute. These people according to some have no hope. So selling drugs is ok. It is the law of the land which is wrong. I get it now. Let's just legalize opium and cocaine for example, then tomorrow the thugs will lay down their arms.
Perfect.
I have seen the light. I am with you 100%!

When you do google it, this is what you find.

Black gangs in the US

Almighty Black P. Stone Nation
Almighty Vice Lord Nation
Gangster Disciples
Black Disciples
Black Guerilla Family
Black P. Stones
Black P. Stones (Jungles)
Black Spades
Bloods
Bounty Hunter Bloods
Piru Street Boys
The Council
Sex Money Murda
United Blood Nation
Crips
Double II Set
East Nashville Crips
Grape Street Watts Crips
Rollin 60 Neighborhood Crips
Venice Shoreline Crips
D.C. Blacks
Four Corner Hustlers
Hidden Valley Kings
Holo Families
Jamaican Posse
KUMI 415
Mickey Cobras
Philadelphia Black Mafia
Zoe Pound Gang
Certified Goon Squad
To Real And Paid T.R.A.P.

Latino gangs in the US

18th Street gang (Mexican)
Association Ñeta (Puerto Rican)
Barrio Azteca (Mexican)
Cali Cartel (Colombian)
Dominicans Don't Play (Dominican)
Fresno Bulldogs (Mexican)
Ghetto Brothers (Puerto Rican)
Gulf Cartel (Mexican)
Jheri Curls (Dominican)
Juárez Cartel (Mexican)
La Raza Nation (Mexican)
Latin Eagles (Puerto Rican)
Latin Kings (Puerto Rican)
Los Zetas (Mexican)
Mara Salvatrucha (Salvadoran)
Maniac Latin Disciples (Puerto Rican)
Medellín Cartel (Colombian)
Mexican Mafia (Mexican)
MS-13 (Salvadoran)
Norteños (Mexican)
Puro Tango Blast (Mexican)
Sinaloa Cartel (Mexican)
Spanish Gangster Disciples (Mexican)
Sureños (Mexican)
38th Street Gang
The Avenues
Clanton 14
Culver City Boys 13
El Monte Flores 13
Tooner Ville Rifa 13
Varrio Nuevo Estrada
Santa Monica 13
Tijuana Cartel (Mexican)
Trinitarios (Dominican)''

31 black gangs. 34 latino gangs.

Almost even.

I thought most gang members were Hispanic or Latino - by a considerable margin. Google it...

You thought.....Now there is a novel concept.

If blacks riot on Hispanics over the Zimmerman trial. I HOPE TO SEE SOME OF THESE HISPANIC gangs start rioting on them.

It is clear Zimmerman is a Hispanic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back