🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

lets talk about this ..

We are going to be going out and talking about what our plan is. ... We hope to get this done as fast as possible," he said.

U.S. House speaker: Obamacare replacement bill to pass this year

stupid shit RW's had YEARS to come up with a damn plan, but noooooooooo they broke the bank repealing ACA 60 times FOR NOTHING.

now they want to talk about it.

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

F'EM.

Leftards say???? "Gimme my healthcare, my entitlements and subsidies!!!!!"

(snicker)

and the RWpukes say lets talk about it.

BBBBAAAAWWWWHAHAHHAAAHAAA

Leftards say???? "Mo' Gubermint!!! Mo' Taxes!!! Mo' Fees!!!! Mo' Entitlements and subsidies!!!! I need!!!! I NEEEEEEED!!!!!!!"

We are going to be going out and talking about what our plan is. ... We hope to get this done as fast as possible," he said.

stupid shit RW's had YEARS to come up with a damn plan, but noooooooooo they broke the bank repealing ACA 60 times FOR NOTHING.

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

F'EM.

(snicker)

Leftards say???? "Mo' Gubermint!!! Mo' Taxes!!! Mo' Fees!!!! Mo' Entitlements and subsidies!!!! I need!!!! I NEEEEEEED!!!!!!!"

you should know snowflake ..

I am going to predict right now that whatever imaginary "replacement" the Republicans are pretending they have in the works will not pass this year or next.

You know why?

Because even the dumbest of rubes, like Sassy, will not be able to avoid the glaring fact that health care costs will still be continuing to rise after TrumpCare is enacted. And that would be a real wet blanket on the mid-terms.

The rubes have been falling for the "replacement" hoax for seven years. So getting them to fall for it for another two years is a cinch.

The Republicans learned from the Democrats mistake and are not going to ram something down the country's throat on a party line vote.

they've already said they were only going to change 6 parts of it so you still have obamacare shoved up RW's asses.

You know, for quite a while there, the Republicans didn't even have "replace" in the slogan for their scam. It was just, "We will repeal ObamaCare!" (*wild cheers*)

Then the GOP finally heard the voices asking, "And then what?!"

So then the world's biggest hoax was amended to "repeal and replace".

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

F'EM.

Why would Trump have been working on Obamacare replacement for "years?" That's just stupid

Notice they floated repeals every week when thy were the minority and knew it would go nowhere . Then they became the majority and suddenly didn't bother with repeal anymore !

Trump has been President less than three weeks. The endless butt hurt from you people just gets tired

I am going to predict right now that whatever imaginary "replacement" the Republicans are pretending they have in the works will not pass this year or next.

You know why?

Because even the dumbest of rubes, like Sassy, will not be able to avoid the glaring fact that health care costs will still be continuing to rise after TrumpCare is enacted. And that would be a real wet blanket on the mid-terms.

The rubes have been falling for the "replacement" hoax for seven years. So getting them to fall for it for another two years is a cinch.

congressional mid terms .. congress protects their jobs ... 2020 Trump protects his job

meanwhile back at the ranch they're still taking about it.

You know why?

congressional mid terms .. congress protects their jobs ... 2020 Trump protects his job

Yep, for a couple weeks now, moron

You know why?

Yep, for a couple weeks now, moron
For seven years now, rube.

Hoaxing you rubes for another two years will be a cinch.

The Republicans learned from the Democrats mistake and are not going to ram something down the country's throat on a party line vote.
Oh my god, your ignorance is amazing.
So is your arrogance I'm glad your flase sense of superiority makes you happy no one else is impressed with it now go waste someone else's time.
The Republicans are ramming Trump's nominees through on strict party lines. They will do the same for any "reforms" they pass.

Pay attention, rube, and stop listening to the voices in your head that are MAKING UP BULLSHIT.

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

F'EM.

(snicker)

Sounds like you are an expert at gaming the system.

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

F'EM.

They actually have had an alternative health care plan developed and ready to go since 2010. They suggested many of that plans components be a sensible part of Obamacare, but they were intentionally shut out from that process by The Dems who chose to shove Obamacare down The American People's throats, rather than work for a BiPartisan Bill.

Oh my god, your ignorance is amazing.
So is your arrogance I'm glad your flase sense of superiority makes you happy no one else is impressed with it now go waste someone else's time.
The Republicans are ramming Trump's nominees through on strict party lines. They will do the same for any "reforms" they pass.

Pay attention, rube, and stop listening to the voices in your head that are MAKING UP BULLSHIT.

I understand that the Senate has 'advice and consent' but COME ON now!!!! Enough is enough....By this time in 2009 Obama had nearly his entire cabinet passed...This is just plain obstruction.

Forum List

Back