🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

lets talk about this ..

We are going to be going out and talking about what our plan is. ... We hope to get this done as fast as possible," he said.

U.S. House speaker: Obamacare replacement bill to pass this year

stupid shit RW's had YEARS to come up with a damn plan, but noooooooooo they broke the bank repealing ACA 60 times FOR NOTHING.

now they want to talk about it.

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

F'EM.

Leftards say???? "Gimme my healthcare, my entitlements and subsidies!!!!!"

(snicker)

and the RWpukes say lets talk about it.

BBBBAAAAWWWWHAHAHHAAAHAAA

Leftards say???? "Mo' Gubermint!!! Mo' Taxes!!! Mo' Fees!!!! Mo' Entitlements and subsidies!!!! I need!!!! I NEEEEEEED!!!!!!!"

you should know snowflake ..

I know a lot of them here on this board.....you being one of them.

We are going to be going out and talking about what our plan is. ... We hope to get this done as fast as possible," he said.

stupid shit RW's had YEARS to come up with a damn plan, but noooooooooo they broke the bank repealing ACA 60 times FOR NOTHING.

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

F'EM.

(snicker)

Leftards say???? "Mo' Gubermint!!! Mo' Taxes!!! Mo' Fees!!!! Mo' Entitlements and subsidies!!!! I need!!!! I NEEEEEEED!!!!!!!"

Sounds like you are an expert at gaming the system.

No, I "gamed it" by getting out of the system....

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

F'EM.

(snicker)

since I never voted for Obama or Clinton apparently you don't know jack , but everyone already knew that except you.

LMAO

The Republicans learned from the Democrats mistake and are not going to ram something down the country's throat on a party line vote.
Oh my god, your ignorance is amazing.
So is your arrogance I'm glad your flase sense of superiority makes you happy no one else is impressed with it now go waste someone else's time.
The Republicans are ramming Trump's nominees through on strict party lines. They will do the same for any "reforms" they pass.

Pay attention, rube, and stop listening to the voices in your head that are MAKING UP BULLSHIT.

I understand that the Senate has 'advice and consent' but COME ON now!!!! Enough is enough....By this time in 2009 Obama had nearly his entire cabinet passed...This is just plain obstruction.

Ryan wanting to "talk about it" is obstruction?

ooooooooooooootay then ...

The Republicans learned from the Democrats mistake and are not going to ram something down the country's throat on a party line vote.
So is your arrogance I'm glad your flase sense of superiority makes you happy no one else is impressed with it now go waste someone else's time.
The Republicans are ramming Trump's nominees through on strict party lines. They will do the same for any "reforms" they pass.

Pay attention, rube, and stop listening to the voices in your head that are MAKING UP BULLSHIT.

I understand that the Senate has 'advice and consent' but COME ON now!!!! Enough is enough....By this time in 2009 Obama had nearly his entire cabinet passed...This is just plain obstruction.
The delays are caused on the part of the nominees. They misfiled their paperwork. Also, Trump was slow in putting up nominees.

Speaks a lot to their competence, eh?

As for "advise and consent" and obstruction, how about Merrick Garland?

"It's okay when Republicans do it!"

Um, No....But, holding up nominees with boycott's, and all nighters IS...You really didn't understand that point?

It's okay when Republicans do it. Just ask Merrick Garland.

Um, No....But, holding up nominees with boycott's, and all nighters IS...You really didn't understand that point?

which was not the subject

yawnnnnn

g5000 said:
The delays are caused on the part of the nominees. They misfiled their paperwork. Also, Trump was slow in putting up nominees.

That's a lie...Trump was in line with every other administration in nominating people....

Nah....Speaks more to just how childish the left can be.

"Not fair!"

(snicker)

since I never voted for Obama or Clinton apparently you don't know jack , but everyone already knew that except you.

LMAO
\

You are a butthurt commie......that much is for sure. Hope this helps!

yawnnnnn

Can't help you if you can't follow the thread YOU started.

g5000 said:

That's a lie...Trump was in line with every other administration in nominating people....

"Not fair!"

Biden was wrong. Besides, he wasn't obstructing an actual nominee.

The Republicans did obstruct an actual nominee. The President is President for eight years, not seven.

yawnnnnn

Can't help you if you can't follow the thread YOU started.

keep up and stay on topic

g5000 said:

"Not fair!"

The Republicans did obstruct an actual nominee. The President is President for eight years, not seven.

I'll tell ya what...If President Trump tries to ram through a SCOTUS nominee in his last year, that he know's damned well would change the balance on the court, then I'll say you're right...Now? you are just plain wrong.

g5000 said:

"Not fair!"

I'll tell ya what...If President Trump tries to ram through a SCOTUS nominee in his last year, that he know's damned well would change the balance on the court, then I'll say you're right...Now? you are just plain wrong.

Wow. That's some of the worst TardLogic™ I have seen in a while!

The President is President for seven years, not eight. And he can name who he wishes. That's what the people elected him for.

"It's okay when the Republicans do it!"

I am going to predict right now that whatever imaginary "replacement" the Republicans are pretending they have in the works will not pass this year or next.

You know why?

Because even the dumbest of rubes, like Sassy, will not be able to avoid the glaring fact that health care costs will still be continuing to rise after TrumpCare is enacted. And that would be a real wet blanket on the mid-terms.

The rubes have been falling for the "replacement" hoax for seven years. So getting them to fall for it for another two years is a cinch.
Wana bet?

Not on the passing this year or next - you are right on that. On the fact that the most partisan of those out there cannot ignore the fact that HC costs would still be rising. I guarantee that they very well can :D

Forum List

Back