🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Letting people suffer

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Letting people suffer without medical care or without the means to feed themselves is conflicting the happiness and life part of The Declaration of Independence! It is just cold and don't you think you can't find yourself within this situation at some point in your life republicans. We're better then this and you better wake up or you'll find out the hard way.

Not only this but it is unmoral to allow millions to suffer and what does it serve? The private sector has proven to fail every time it's tried in the healthcare industry and no other developed first world nation uses it...None of these nations suffer from the debt from such a fucked up system that's only purpose is to milk the consumer to the point where him or her could lose their entire life savings from a few months of care. This doesn't happen in Canada, doesn't happen in all of western Europe or any other fully developed country that uses single payer! Hundred of billions flushed down the corporate toilet just for them to want more money from you the consumer.

It is not moral or right...It doesn't need to be forced on anyone and I'd be perfectly happy to support a private sector system in parallel as many developed nations also have...But, what the republican party is pushing for is just evil..Something satan would push for for you so called Christians. Maybe you should listen to jesus and consider the reality that one pushed suffering on people while the other wanted to cure. We're not in the 18th century and we shouldn't look the other way when it comes to suffering anymore.

Last edited:
Letting people suffer without medical care or without the means to feed themselves is conflicting the happiness and life part of The Declaration of Independence! It is just cold and don't you think you can't find yourself within this situation at some point in your life republicans. We're better then this!

Not only this but it is unmoral to allow millions to suffer. What does it serve? The private sector has proven to fail every time it's tried in the healthcare industry and no other developed first world nation uses it...None of these nations suffer from the debt from such a fucked up system that's only purpose is to milk the consumer to the point where him or her could lose their entire life savings from a few months of care. This doesn't happen in canada, doesn't happen in all of western Europe or any other fully developed country that uses single payer!

It is not moral or right...It doesn't need to be forced on anyone and I'd be perfectly happy to support a private sector system in parallel as many developed has...But, what the republican party is pushing for is just evil..Something satan would push for. We're not in the 18th century and we shouldn't look the other way when it comes to suffering anymore.
People are suffering...oh God what has the world come to! How will I drag myself out of bed in the morning. Sob,sob,sob. (LMFAO)

Letting people suffer without medical care or without the means to feed themselves is conflicting the happiness and life part of The Declaration of Independence!

It has nothing to do with the Declaration of Independence. The right is to the pursuit of happiness, not a right to happiness.

That said, government fucks up everything it gets its fingers on, and I am not interested in living in Denmark.

Letting people suffer without medical care or without the means to feed themselves is conflicting the happiness and life part of The Declaration of Independence! It is just cold and don't you think you can't find yourself within this situation at some point in your life republicans. We're better then this!

Not only this but it is unmoral to allow millions to suffer. What does it serve? The private sector has proven to fail every time it's tried in the healthcare industry and no other developed first world nation uses it...None of these nations suffer from the debt from such a fucked up system that's only purpose is to milk the consumer to the point where him or her could lose their entire life savings from a few months of care. This doesn't happen in canada, doesn't happen in all of western Europe or any other fully developed country that uses single payer!

It is not moral or right...It doesn't need to be forced on anyone and I'd be perfectly happy to support a private sector system in parallel as many developed has...But, what the republican party is pushing for is just evil..Something satan would push for. We're not in the 18th century and we shouldn't look the other way when it comes to suffering anymore.

Dear Matthew Have we TRIED reforming the mental health and prison systems? and using STATE FUNDS we're already BLOWING on prisons and care for people WHO AREN'T GETTING COST EFFECTIVE HELP.

Then USING those SAME resources
to
* set up SUSTAINABLE medical programs and facilities
* pay to provide more doctors and nurses to meet demands
(when we quit wasting 50K per year per inmate to keep them from working and dependent on welfare, and pay that money for education and training to CREATE paid jobs that serve the public)
* serve the GREATER public for the same costs of warehousing and keeping people SICK and ADDICTED to expensive drugs at taxpayer expense!

Matthew Have we TRIED addressing the CAUSES and COSTS of DISEASE and CRIME.

if we don't ADDRESS THE PROBLEMS, why do you think we are going to get anywhere arguing over the COST OF THE SYMPTOMS.

You know what BETTY WILLIAM said when she (as a Nobel Laureate) was called in to serve as consultant to TX Gov Ann Richards. She called the Texas Juvenile system: "cleaning up on the WRONG END OF THE DONKEY"

We AREN'T watching the FRONT END, the problems GOING INTO it;
but we're complaining about the stinky mess on the BACK END.

Think about that Matthew.
What if we focused on the front end,
wouldn't that take care of the rest as a consequence?

As for CRUELTY Matthew,
don't get me started: Christians have been teaching and providing CURE for
* cancer and other diseases
* addiction
* criminal and mental illness
through FREE METHODS that ANYONE CAN GET HELP WITH VOLUNTARILY.

These FREE spiritual healing methods have been practiced and proven.

But Matthew because of secularized politics, especially liberal Democrats who REJECT "Christians as Conservatives" have CENSORED AND DENIED this FREE HELP that COULD HAVE SAVED LIVES.

So if you want to talk about CRUEL SELFISHNESS, talk to people who politically reject and censor Christians who have offered a solution but are discriminated against, DEMONIZED and censored from sharing this information with the public.

How cruel is that?
To keep schizophrenic and mentally ill people WAREHOUSED ON DRUGS when there is a FREE CURE being rejected because of DISCRIMINATION AGAINST CHRISTIANS.

Don't get me started, Matthew.
Because I won't stop until these cures are known, proven by medicine, and finally made equally accessible to the public.

THAT would change the mental health and prison system, free up BILLIONS of resources, and pay for universal health care, medical education, training programs, facilities and services....

Republican Hypocrisy "Any baby saved from abortion is a good thing". Aren't the lives of those who cannot afford Trump Care as important?

Likewise Matthew
Democratic partisan hypocrisy is fighting for
FREE CHOICE when it comes to abortion.

But penalizing free choice when it comes to
health care.

Why is THAT?

Why justify govt MANDATING and REGULATING free choice of how to pay for health care
while REFUSING regulations or penalty on
the "free choice of ABORTION."

If fighting for women's rights is a fight for human rights, where is the free choice for all citizens?

Why discriminate against
"imposing right to life through govt"
(because it takes away free choice)
but champion
"imposing right to health care through govt"
(and DENY it is penalizing free choice).

Please explain Matthew
Nobody else has!

Letting people suffer without medical care or without the means to feed themselves is conflicting the happiness and life part of The Declaration of Independence!

It has nothing to do with the Declaration of Independence. The right is to the pursuit of happiness, not a right to happiness.

That said, government fucks up everything it gets its fingers on, and I am not interested in living in Denmark.
Mattieboy thinks government is wonderful and the bigger it is the more wonderful it is. Now anyone who thinks as he does, clearly has a screw loose.

Letting people suffer without medical care or without the means to feed themselves is conflicting the happiness and life part of The Declaration of Independence! It is just cold and don't you think you can't find yourself within this situation at some point in your life republicans. We're better then this and you better wake up or you'll find out the hard way.

Not only this but it is unmoral to allow millions to suffer and what does it serve? The private sector has proven to fail every time it's tried in the healthcare industry and no other developed first world nation uses it...None of these nations suffer from the debt from such a fucked up system that's only purpose is to milk the consumer to the point where him or her could lose their entire life savings from a few months of care. This doesn't happen in Canada, doesn't happen in all of western Europe or any other fully developed country that uses single payer! Hundred of billions flushed down the corporate toilet just for them to want more money from you the consumer.

It is not moral or right...It doesn't need to be forced on anyone and I'd be perfectly happy to support a private sector system in parallel as many developed nations also have...But, what the republican party is pushing for is just evil..Something satan would push for for you so called Christians. Maybe you should listen to jesus and consider the reality that one pushed suffering on people while the other wanted to cure. We're not in the 18th century and we shouldn't look the other way when it comes to suffering anymore.

Translation: "I've never done anything worthwhile or made any contribution to society. But... Look how much I care! I must really be a good person. "

Mattieboy thinks government is wonderful and the bigger it is the more wonderful it is. Now anyone who thinks as he does, clearly has a screw loose.

Dear gipper
To be fair to "Mattieboy"
LOTS of Christians are criticized for maintaining
faith in the faith, when history shows otherwise....

My question is WHY do we takes sides and attack?

Why not TEAM UP, where people who have faith Scriptural laws can be ENFORCED to check church authority against abuses, WORK WITH people like Matthew with faith in GOVT, also to ENFORCE laws to check against abuses.

Why try to make each other wrong and fail?
Why not work as hard to CORRECT wrongs
so both church and state SUCCEED!

Translation: "I've never done anything worthwhile or made any contribution to society. But... Look how much I care! I must really be a good person. "

^ Another Interpretation, fncceo and Matthew
:
"The problem must be with the other side.
Because my intentions are good, and it's those OTHER people opposing and obstructing my ideas from being implemented. So they must be evil and selfish, since I'm not."**

**NOTE TO BOTH SIDES:
BOTH SIDES THINK THIS OF EACH OTHER.
SINCE THEIR INTENTIONS ARE GOOD
IT MUST BE THE OPPOSITION CAUSING
THE PROBLEMS BY BEING SELFISH AND EVIL....

Well Matthew no one is stopping you from creating a Foundation to help the poor and needy to obtain resources to feed and medicate society.

Why don't you stop demanding the government to fix the problems you see and instead do something yourself?

Sure you will not save everyone but at the end of the day you will have helped a few and have done it without reaching into my pocket without my permission.

I know you believe the government job is to do what you refuse to do yourself...

As for abortion, well I am pro-choice on everything including women rights...

Go cry to the Democratic Party who let criminal illegal aliens bankrupt the social safety net for Americans, and then enthusiastically ship jobs overseas by the millions, and ruin the public education system.

You know exactly nothing about Christians and Christianity, so why babble nonsense about them as if they were the problem???? Oh yeah, cus like all the kewl kidz do it n stuff.

Forum List

Back