Leviticus 18-20, yes or no?

The homosexuality Jesus is talking about is not consensual, because the victim's consent is being obtained fraudulently or else the victim is being induced or compelled to consent.

What about the priesthood?

They forsake natural relations with women, sex, and form unnatural relations with another man, the Pope, and basically marry him in a ceremony swearing obedience and fidelity to him for life as if he was their husband and master..

This is perverse. The law has absolutely nothing whatever to do with sex between consenting adults.

The abomination is about allowing another man to take the place of God in their life.

“Cursed is the man who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD."

Last edited:
The homosexuality Jesus is talking about is not consensual, because the victim's consent is being obtained fraudulently or else the victim is being induced or compelled to consent.

What about the priesthood?

They forsake natural relations with women, sex, and form unnatural relations with other men, specifically the Pope, and basically marry him in a ceremony swearing obedience and fidelity to him for life as if he was their husband..

This is perverse.

The law has absolutely nothing whatever to do with sex between consenting adults.
Get that Pope off the property. The communism of Catholicism is not an improvement on the communism of secular Judaism.

Mar 30, 2016 · We’re no longer bound by the civil codes of Leviticus because God doesn’t have a nation-state on earth anymore.
We never were bound by Jewish civil code. Or Jewish ceremonial code or Jewish dietary code or any other Jewish code. Gentiles never were subject to temple law. And no one is subject to it now that it no longer exists.

That what may be what Christians believe but that's not what Jesus taught or believed.

"For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore, anyone who sets aside even the least of these commands, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven; but whoever practices them and teaches others to do the same will be called great in the kingdom of Heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.…"

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "anyone who sets aside the law, and teaches others to do the same, will be called "least" in the kingdom of Heaven see Genesis 3:14......

Matthew 5:18? Yep. but there is no reason for me to follow the laws and rituals of the Levites, nor do I believe in blood sacrifice.

Our secular laws are superior to Christian laws.

We accept homosexuality as a personal choice
We accept all faiths or lack of faith
We accept women as equals
We recognize slavery is wrong
I beg to differ. Christian law - the two commandments of Christ - are more succinct and practical than any law I've ever seen.

No idea what you are talking about
Name them

Love thy neighbor as theyself and Love God with all your heart.

Not very good “laws”

Love thy neighbor as yourself is not enforceable. Nice sentiment but no harm done if you don’t.

Love god with all your heart nice if you are a Christian but you should do it on your own volition, not because you are commanded

Neither is practical

Oh RW, they are simple as a symphony. Jesus must not have been very legalistic if he let his people pick up firewood on the Sabbath.

You quoted the question, and then didn't answer.
Luke 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

You think those verses are about the Rapture?? You should dig a little deeper.

Leviticus 18:22 (different versions)

"“Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin."

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind: because it is an abomination."

"It is disgusting for a man to have sex with another man."

"“Men, you must not have sexual relations with another man as with a woman. That is a terrible sin!"

And Leviticus 20:10 (different versions)

"If any man commit adultery with the wife of another, and defile his neighbour's wife: let them: be put to death, both the adulterer and the adulteress."

"If anyone will have committed sexual acts with the wife of another, or will have perpetrated adultery with his neighbor's spouse, they shall die a death, both the adulterer and the adulteress."

"If a man commits adultery with the wife of a fellow-Israelite, both he and the woman shall be put to death."

"And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."

Two sections of the same part of the Bible. And yet the religious right manages to be extremely anti-gay because of Leviticus 18:22 but will elect a triple adulterer in spite of 20:10.

So, which is it? Are you pro-Leviticus or anti-Leviticus as a Christian?
No high rise buildings when Leviticus was around? Whoops, wrong religion.

Mar 30, 2016 · We’re no longer bound by the civil codes of Leviticus because God doesn’t have a nation-state on earth anymore.
We never were bound by Jewish civil code. Or Jewish ceremonial code or Jewish dietary code or any other Jewish code. Gentiles never were subject to temple law. And no one is subject to it now that it no longer exists.

That what may be what Christians believe but that's not what Jesus taught or believed.

"For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore, anyone who sets aside even the least of these commands, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven; but whoever practices them and teaches others to do the same will be called great in the kingdom of Heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.…"

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "anyone who sets aside the law, and teaches others to do the same, will be called "least" in the kingdom of Heaven see Genesis 3:14......

Matthew 5:18? Yep. but there is no reason for me to follow the laws and rituals of the Levites, nor do I believe in blood sacrifice.
I don't believe in blood sacrifice either, neither did Jesus.

The slaughter of lower beasts has nothing whatever with to do with the shedding of blood in a temple, made by human hands, that is nothing more than a fancy schmancy glorified slaughterhouse.

When Jesus said about his return , " But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me for their king, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence.’” he was not talking about killing anyone.

The only thing about the law that became obsolete after the revelation of Jesus was the wrong way to interpret and follow the law, not the law itself.

The law remains in effect and in full force.

Last edited:

"“Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin."

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind: because it is an abomination."

"“Men, you must not have sexual relations with another man as with a woman. That is a terrible sin!"

"If any man commit adultery with the wife of another, and defile his neighbour's wife: let them: be put to death, both the adulterer and the adulteress."

"If anyone will have committed sexual acts with the wife of another, or will have perpetrated adultery with his neighbor's spouse, they shall die a death, both the adulterer and the adulteress."

"If a man commits adultery with the wife of a fellow-Israelite, both he and the woman shall be put to death."

"And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."

Two sections of the same part of the Bible. And yet the religious right manages to be extremely anti-gay because of Leviticus 18:22 but will elect a triple adulterer in spite of 20:10.

No high rise buildings when Leviticus was around? Whoops, wrong religion.

Sure there were.. 5-6 story buildings were quite common.. They often slept and cooked on the roof. .. and they provided security.. You could drop a millstone on the heads of mauraders at your downstairs entrance.

Non sequitur.

Also note that Christian bigotry isn’t limited to the enactment of laws – Christian business owners use their ‘faith’ as ‘justification’ to discriminate against gay patrons.
I don't think the bakers were "discriminating" against lesbian customers by refusing to bake a cake and decorate it to celebrate some sort of woman-to-woman "love" if you can call it that.

They would have gladly sold cakes decorated with other less controversial . messages or allowed the customers to decorate it themselves.

A woman doesn't need to be in bondage to another woman with a tongue piercing, and other women are going bake a cake to celebrate some sort of unnatural carnal act on mutilated body parts.
Christian conservatives are at least consistent in their hypocrisy, seeking to discriminate against gay Americans in both the public and private sectors.

No. Luke 17:34-37 is about hauling a dude off another dude's butt, or getting a woman out of another woman's face and dumping his/her body in the desert somewhere. That homosexuality has to stop, because there's a resurrection of damnation and not of life to that culture.

Non sequitur.

Also note that Christian bigotry isn’t limited to the enactment of laws – Christian business owners use their ‘faith’ as ‘justification’ to discriminate against gay patrons.
I don't think the bakers were "discriminating" against lesbian customers by refusing to bake a cake and decorate it to celebrate some sort of woman-to-woman "love" if you can call it that.

They would have gladly sold cakes decorated with other less controversial . messages or allowed the customers to decorate it themselves.

A woman doesn't need to be in bondage to another woman with a tongue piercing, and other women are going bake a cake to celebrate some sort of unnatural carnal act on mutilated body parts.
Christian conservatives are at least consistent in their hypocrisy, seeking to discriminate against gay Americans in both the public and private sectors.
The discrimination is exaggerated and lied about. The same laws that protect me protect gays. That Democrats do not enforce the laws is their fault.

No. Luke 17:34-37 is about hauling a dude off another dude's butt, or getting a woman out of another woman's face and dumping his/her body in the desert somewhere. That homosexuality has to stop, because there's a resurrection of damnation and not of life to that culture.

The only reason you think that is because you are perverse. Perhaps you have repressed homosexual tendencies that cause to to hate yourself and lash out on others who, unlike you, have the courage to openly be themselves.

When Jesus told the crippled man to get out of his deathbed and walk like a man, his death bed was false religion.

Two men sleeping in the same bed isn't about homosexuality, it is about two men asleep in the same false religion.

One will be saved, the other left behind.

You must be the gay lover of the anti semitic asshole who started that other thread about core Jewish beliefs.

Faggot!

Last edited:

But is it ok for priest to suck off alter boys? I mean they are not men

Yet Christians use this dogma nonetheless to justify secular laws intended to discriminate against gay Americans.

Christians can’t have it both ways.
It was preached already in the 19th century that the devil of marriage lies in the large intestine.
Given the propensity for authoritarianism common to far too many Christians, secular laws are indeed far more superior to ‘Christian ‘law.
Christians, whatever they believe are going to preach from the pulpit and at the very worst tell you you are going to hell if you don't repent — that cannot be the voice of authoritarianism or any dictatorship of the proletariat — whereas secular laws intended to impose fines and inflict prison sentences are actively used to create a hell already on earth for suspects and defendants.

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality. What are you talking about "kind of homosexuality"?
Jesus "never" said anything about homosexuality? Really? So the text found in 1 Cor. 6:9-10 does not exist? And the hand picked Apostles of Christ are not "repeating" the teachings of Christ when the Christ Himself appointed them and told them that He would tell them through inspiration of the Holy Spirit what to bind on earth and what to bind in heaven?

God speaks to men today in the 21st century through "Christ Jesus". (Heb. 1:1,2)

Jesus appointed a "great commission" to "....make disciples of ALL THE NATIONS......." God speaks through Jesus.......Jesus speaks through the teachings of His hand picked Apostles. (Matt. 28:18-19)

Jesus knew and comprehended that He was not going to stay on earth in physical form to continue to teach the message that God had commissioned Him.....so........He personally chose 12 of His closest disciples to be His messengers on earth........HIS APOSTLES. When they spoke with authority it was with the authority appointed by God Himself.

When an Apostle of Christ teaches or speaks against something.......its Jesus Christ speaking and fulfilling His promise made to the Apostles.

"I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may be with you forever; even the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive; for beholdeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: ye know Him; for He abideth with you, and shall be in you. ' These things have I spoken to unto you, while yet abiding with you. BUT THE COMFORTER (THE HOLY SPIRIT), WHOM THE FATHER WILL SEND IN MY NAME, HE WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS AND BRING TO REMEMRANCE ALL THINGS THAT I HAVE SAID UNTO YOU, AND HE, WHEN HE HAS COME.........WILL CONVICT THE WORLD OF SIN, AND OF RIGHTEOUSNESS; OF JUDGEMENT........................" -- John 14:16,17,25,26; John 16:8,13

So.......Jesus indeed addressed the topic of HOMOSEXUALITY, "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God (i.e, THE CHURCH built by Jesus Christ). DO NOT BE DECIEVED. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, NOR HOMOSEXUALS, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, will inherit the kingdom of God." -- 1 Cor. 6:9-10

So the text found in 1 Cor. 6:9-10 does not exist?

Jesus never said a word about homosexuality according to all the gospels.

1 Cor. 6:9-10 was Pauls writing who on many key issues foundational to eternal life brazenly contradicted Jesus and deceptively promoted Pharisaic beliefs as if that's what Jesus taught..

He even wrote that good Christians should submit to roman civil authorities, including the emperor who was at the time Nero.

What does that tell you?

Last edited:
Are women allowed to be lesbians?

Reading the bible, I see god fixated on penises and misogyny, but does not seem to care what vaginas are up to.

What do scriptures say about lesbian women?

Regafrds
DL

Reading the bible, I see god fixated on penises and misogyny, but does not seem to care what vaginas are up to.

Regafrds
DL

I read the same book and the same laws and I did not come to think that God is fixated on penises, diet, fashion, or the sexual preferences of bipeds.

If thats what you get out of scripture it only reveals a perversion dwelling within your own mind.

Regafrds
DL

I read the same book and the same laws and I did not come to think that God is fixated on penises, diet, fashion, or the sexual preferences of bipeds.

If thats what you get out of scripture it only reveals a perversion dwelling within your own mind.
I am a Gnostic Christians and we do not hold to homophobia and misogyny or genocidal gods being good.

That is why some say the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

How do you not see adoring a genocidal prick of a god as a Christian perversion, shows the low moral caliber of your thinking.

Think in a more moral way and you will see the evil in Yahweh and his Armageddon genocide promising misfit son, Jesus.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back