Lew Rockwell: Russia Invaded to Save Civilians in Donbas Getting Shelled Since Feb. 17

Heh heh. Is that what you think you did? How humorous...
It continually amazes me how easily the corporate media can tarnish the reputations of people like Lew. People like those in this thread accept the propaganda without ever questioning it. They know nothing about him other than what the corporate media told them.

Refreshing historical perspective.

"In 2014 and 2015, when a civil war had pitted Kiev against Donestk and Lugansk, the material and human damage was only a matter of Ukraine’s internal affairs. However, in the course of time, almost the entire Ukrainian population of Donbass considered emigrating and acquired dual Russian citizenship. Therefore, Kiev’s attack on the population of Donbass on February 17 was an attack on Ukrainian-Russian citizens. Moscow came to their rescue, in an emergency, from February 24.

The chronology is indisputable. It was not Moscow that wanted this war, but Kiev, despite the predictable price it would have to pay. President Zelensky deliberately put his people in danger and bears sole responsibility for what they are enduring today....

The propagandists in London and their almost 150 communication agencies around the world assure us that, pushed back by the glorious Ukrainian Resistance, the defeated Russian army has given up its initial goal of taking Kiev. However, never, absolutely never, did President Putin say that Russia would take Kiev, overthrow the elected President Zelensky and occupy his country. On the contrary, he has always said that his war aims were to denazify Ukraine and eliminate foreign (NATO) weapons stockpiles. This is exactly what he is doing."

I have No Way to KNOW for sure..
But, Putin is FAR from stupid.. very Much UNLIKE our 'Leader' Here in the u.s.A
And I am certain his Timing on this 'THING' is FLAWLESS

Forum List

Back