LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Bullshit! It's exactly what he is offering. Actually "offering " is the wrong word. Foisting is more accurate. And it's pretty fucking stupid of you to think that I am afraid that these kids will discover that that are not gay. I have said time and again that I want them to be able to find their own way and discover themselves for who they are without being coerced . It's not a matter of what they discuss, it about how it's discussed, but I understand that you small minded bigots can't deal with such nuances.
Why do you care "how" it's discussed? They're not your kids. Mind your own business.
I care because I do not want children being emotionally abused and damaged by bigots. We as adults have responsibility to all children,.

Your own distaste of Christians reveals you yourself are a bigot.

Look up the word before using it
This forum is full of Christophobic bigots.

Certainly full of morons that are clueless about Biblical matters and Christ
I will be the first to admit that I am clueless about Biblical matters .That does not make me a moron. It makes me grounded in reality.

And that is not what this pastor was offering. Why are you so scared that gender confused kids might decide they are happy with the gender they were born with after all? Why do you think you have the right to tell them who they can and cannot discuss this with, fascist Christianophobe?
Bullshit! It's exactly what he is offering. Actually "offering " is the wrong word. Foisting is more accurate. And it's pretty fucking stupid of you to think that I am afraid that these kids will discover that that are not gay. I have said time and again that I want them to be able to find their own way and discover themselves for who they are without being coerced . It's not a matter of what they discuss, it about how it's discussed, but I understand that you small minded bigots can't deal with such nuances.
Why do you care "how" it's discussed? They're not your kids. Mind your own business.
I care because I do not want children being emotionally abused and damaged by bigots. We as adults have responsibility to all children,.

Please be so kind as to direct the class to something that I posted that disparaged Christians, simply for being Christian, or SHUT THE FUCK UP,

Listen up, asshole. To begin with I don't take direction form you and your post history reveals that yes indeed you are bigoted towards Christians.

Now sit your dumb ass down and face reality, YOU are what you supposedly despise....a bigot

So much of "Christianity" in the U.S. today has become laughable. It's pathetic. "Christian" culties, do your own thing, just don't step on anyone else's toes or interfere with their lives.
And the same goes for the queers. Leave our children alone.
I assume that you are referring to LGBTs. Everyone, including us straights, should leave the children alone. Right, roy moore? phil robertson? trump? There seems to be a lot of male "Christians" trolling for female kids. Everybody needs to keep their hands off the kids.

So much of "Christianity" in the U.S. today has become laughable. It's pathetic. "Christian" culties, do your own thing, just don't step on anyone else's toes or interfere with their lives.
Do you have to work at being stupid or does it just come naturally? The only ones "bothering the children" are the holy rollers.

Please be so kind as to direct the class to something that I posted that disparaged Christians, simply for being Christian, or SHUT THE FUCK UP,

Listen up, asshole. To begin with I don't take direction form you and your post history reveals that yes indeed you are bigoted towards Christians.

Now sit your dumb ass down and face reality, YOU are what you supposedly despise....a bigot
Thank you for admitting that you can't back up your slanderous and moronic claim that I hate Christians

Last edited:
The Bible is clear,
upload_2018-3-6_10-31-19.jpeg

I will be the first to admit that I am clueless about Biblical matters .That does not make me a moron. It makes me grounded in reality.
Christophobic bigot.

I assume that you are referring to LGBTs. Everyone, including us straights, should leave the children alone. Right, roy moore? phil robertson? trump? There seems to be a lot of male "Christians" trolling for female kids. Everybody needs to keep their hands off the kids.
You're believing your own propaganda.

Do you have to work at being stupid or does it just come naturally? The only ones "bothering the children" are the holy rollers.
Christophobic bigot.

I will be the first to admit that I am clueless about Biblical matters .

Then stay out of Biblical matters....bigot

Thank you for admitting that you can't back up your slanderous claim that I hate Christians
Everyone of your posts is reeking with hate and bigotry towards Christians. I can smell the sulfur through the internet.

Death threats are cowardly. And people who make them usually do so from behind the safety of numbers or anonymity.

I have a lot more respect for people who try to talk to those hate them, open up a dialogue. Like this man Black Man Gets KKK Members To Disavow By Befriending Them | HuffPost

Death threats aren’t going to change anyone’s thinking for the better and threatening people’s families is about as low as you can get.

There is nothing wrong with a pastor counseling a confused young person. But there IS a lot wrong with so called conversion therapy. It is cruel, disavowed by psychiatric associations and ineffective.

Policy and Position Statements on Conversion Therapy | Human Rights Campaign

Conversion therapy - Wikipedia

Death threats are cowardly. And people who make them usually do so from behind the safety of numbers or anonymity.

I have a lot more respect for people who try to talk to those hate them, open up a dialogue. Like this man Black Man Gets KKK Members To Disavow By Befriending Them | HuffPost

Death threats aren’t going to change anyone’s thinking for the better and threatening people’s families is about as low as you can get.

There is nothing wrong with a pastor counseling a confused young person. But there IS a lot wrong with so called conversion therapy. It is cruel, disavowed by psychiatric associations and ineffective.

Agree with the first part, call bullshit on the rest.

Psychiatrists have one of the highest suicide rates. Wikipedia means nothing. It's not a secure site and anyone can edit it to fit their agenda.

Christophobic bigot.
No one is "christophobic" around here, and no one is a "bigot." People are allowed to be against assholes. It has been the people who cowardly call themselves "Christians" while attacking LGBTs, regardless of the faith of their victims, without identifying which sect they themselves come from. So far they have attacked not only LGBTs of all religions, they have attacked Roman Catholics, Episcopalians, and members of the United Church of Christ (all Christian) and Muslims and Jews, all who have done nothing to them, and this is only by my count. I can't wait for them to get around to Methodists, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Baptists who aren't members of the Southern Baptist religion, Orthodox, Quakers, and all the rest. The current crap who call themselves "Christians" are trying to destroy both Christianity and the U.S.

Christophobic bigot.
No one is "christophobic" around here, and no one is a "bigot." People are allowed to be against assholes. It has been the people who cowardly call themselves "Christians" while attacking LGBTs, regardless of the faith of their victims, without identifying which sect they themselves come from. So far they have attacked not only LGBTs of all religions, they have attacked Roman Catholics, Episcopalians, and members of the United Church of Christ (all Christian) and Muslims and Jews, all who have done nothing to them, and this is only by my count. I can't wait for them to get around to Methodists, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Baptists who aren't members of the Southern Baptist religion, Orthodox, Quakers, and all the rest. The current crap who call themselves "Christians" are trying to destroy both Christianity and the U.S.
Christians believe that the Bible is the Word of God and do their best to live accordingly. Period.

No one is "christophobic" around here, and no one is a "bigot." People are allowed to be against assholes.

You do understand it is you "non bigots"
Who believe it is your duty to stop a parent and THEIR child fromm seeking counsel from those THEY respect because it offends YOUR perverted sense of morality.

It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS and you certainly have no right to threaten anyone with violence.

That is the crazy homophobe's claim. It's stupid, but it is the claim.
No one in America should be forced to provide labor. That's nazi shit.

If someone voluntarily opens a business serving the public, you can't really call requiring them to obey accommodation laws forced labor.

The thing is you and progressives everywhere extend what a Public Accomodation is to include any business transaction, which it is not.

The law is the law. Individuals can't arbitrarily change that. Only an idiot would whine because they think that could be done.

Again arguing the how and not the why.

Is appeal to authority the only thing you have on this?

Reality is what I have on this. Quit whining.

No one in America should be forced to provide labor. That's nazi shit.

If someone voluntarily opens a business serving the public, you can't really call requiring them to obey accommodation laws forced labor.

The thing is you and progressives everywhere extend what a Public Accomodation is to include any business transaction, which it is not.

The law is the law. Individuals can't arbitrarily change that. Only an idiot would whine because they think that could be done.

Again arguing the how and not the why.

Is appeal to authority the only thing you have on this?

Reality is what I have on this. Quit whining.

So you have nothing, because you keep running back to "well its the law, fuh fuh fuh"

Forum List

Back