LGBT rights group claims Virginia middle school left transgender student alone during active shooter

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I know it's a child and I shouldn't laugh, but it's so funny to me picturing those clowns figuring out what bathroom to put him/her in

:21:

LGBT rights group claims Virginia middle school left transgender student alone during active shooter drill

A Virginia middle school is facing criticism after allegedly barring a transgender student from seeking shelter during an active shooter drill.

Equality Stafford, an LGBT rights group in Stafford, Va., wrote in a Facebook post that instructors at Stafford County Middle School forced the student to sit alone in the gym because they could not decide which bathroom or locker room to send her.

Washington, D.C., LGBTQ publication Metro Weekly reported on the incident, which took place last week.

The other students in her class, following protocol, sheltered in the nearest bathroom or locker room to simulate where they would shelter if an active shooter attacked the school.

“The student was forced to watch the adults charged with her care, debate the safest place (for the other students) to have her shelter,” Equality Stafford claimed. “During this debate, she was instructed to sit in the gym with a teacher until the drill was complete, away from her peers and identified as different

I know it's a child and I shouldn't laugh, but it's so funny to me picturing those clowns figuring out what bathroom to put him/her in

LGBT rights group claims Virginia middle school left transgender student alone during active shooter drill

A Virginia middle school is facing criticism after allegedly barring a transgender student from seeking shelter during an active shooter drill.

Equality Stafford, an LGBT rights group in Stafford, Va., wrote in a Facebook post that instructors at Stafford County Middle School forced the student to sit alone in the gym because they could not decide which bathroom or locker room to send her.

Washington, D.C., LGBTQ publication Metro Weekly reported on the incident, which took place last week.

The other students in her class, following protocol, sheltered in the nearest bathroom or locker room to simulate where they would shelter if an active shooter attacked the school.

“The student was forced to watch the adults charged with her care, debate the safest place (for the other students) to have her shelter,” Equality Stafford claimed. “During this debate, she was instructed to sit in the gym with a teacher until the drill was complete, away from her peers and identified as different
It’s like the blind leading the blind, It’s all about science denial

Hmm, not sure what to make of this. First, it was a drill, only a drill. It’s not as if anybody was ever in any danger. Second, as a teacher you are likely trying to do what is proper, and in this kids case, they just didn’t know. Im certain, had this been an actually incident, somebody would have grabbed that kid and put her where they thought she’d be safe.

Hmm, not sure what to make of this. First, it was a drill, only a drill. It’s not as if anybody was ever in any danger. Second, as a teacher you are likely trying to do what is proper, and in this kids case, they just didn’t know. Im certain, had this been an actually incident, somebody would have grabbed that kid and put her where they thought she’d be safe.

You would hope, but in this day of age who knows anymore..

Hopefully, the entire faculty was fired after this incident. What difference could it possibly make which bathroom the child took shelter in if this were a real active shooter event?

Was It An Actual She ??

If Not
Why Is Society Handicapping Itself
By Enabling Their Mental Illnesses
Ignoring Reality By Calling It One ??

If He Pops A Boner In The Girl's Shower
Is He Just A Lesbian Trapped In A Boy's Body ??

Can I Identify
As A Race Of My Choice On Licences ??
School And Job Applications

How About My Age ??
Sex - X
Race -X
DOB - X

Hot Pursuit
Description Of The Suspect:
"x x x x x x x"
And Should We Wait Until We Interview The Perp
(If They Don't Always Get Away From Now On)
'Do You Identify As 'Short', 'Medium' Or 'Tall''

Last edited:
Sounds like the school admin are republicans. Why was it so hard to figure out where she should go? She IDs as a female. Are they that fucking stupid?

Last edited:
Sounds like the school admin are republicans.
Doubtful
It's A Public School System
Why was it so hard to figure out where she should go? She IDs as a female.
Because If They React Inappropriately
The Schools Could Be Sued Either Way
And They Could All Lose Their Jobs Either Way

The Confusion Isn't The School's Fault

It's Your's

The girls obviously did not want a boy in their bathroom or locker room.
You have some documentation to back that up? I'd be interested in seeing it.
The children were sheltering in a bathroom or locker room. It's fairly obvious what happened. He tried to go with the girls and they objected to a boy. He may have tried to go with the boys and got told get outta here you freak.

The school does not appear to have assigned the child anyplace.

It is a shame that this happened to a child. How alone and rejected the poor boy must have felt. It's the fault of the adults in his life that this happened.

Sounds like the school admin are republicans.
Doubtful
It's A Public School System
Why was it so hard to figure out where she should go? She IDs as a female.
Because If They React Inappropriately
The Schools Could Be Sued Either Way
And They Could All Lose Their Jobs Either Way

The Confusion Isn't The School's Fault

It's Your's
Lots of repubs work in public school systems.

How do you react inappropriately if she IDs as a girl? This cant be the first time she has been to the bathroom.

The girls obviously did not want a boy in their bathroom or locker room.
You have some documentation to back that up? I'd be interested in seeing it.
The children were sheltering in a bathroom or locker room. It's fairly obvious what happened. He tried to go with the girls and they objected to a boy. He may have tried to go with the boys and got told get outta here you freak.

The school does not appear to have assigned the child anyplace.

It is a shame that this happened to a child. How alone and rejected the poor boy must have felt. It's the fault of the adults in his life that this happened.
How is it fairly obvious? Who told you anyone objected to the transgender child? Are you just guessing or did you read this somewhere?

Thinking about it, why would you even separate the kids?????

That was my first thought. Who the fuck is going to separate the kids by gender if a shooter is running around?
The Whole Thing's Gone Nuts
Schools Are Buttoned-Up Tighter Than A Drum
Because Of School Shooters
No One Can Flee If A Mass Shooter Gets In
Because Schools Are Buttoned-Up Tighter Than A Drum
Because Of School Shooters

If There's A Shooter
The Last Place I Want To Be
Is In An Enclosed Target Room

Asclepias said:
I just asked if there was some documentation to back up the claim. Its either yes or no.
Nope
He Doesn't Have To Present You With Anything
Remember ??
You Prove It, Is The New Standard

Set By

....You

Tipsycatlover said:
Mostly The Adults In The Child's Life
But There Is A Social Agenda
That Is Forcing The Compliance Of Us All

And This Helpless Child Is It's Victim

Don't Let Progs Tell You They Care About Children
Women, Minorities, Environment Or Anything Else
They Are Heartless Sociopaths That Only Care About Societal Control

They Are NAZIs, Don't Be Fooled
And They Will Ultimately Do The Same If They Can

Forum List

Back