LGBTs At It Again: "The Equality Act": Shoehorn to End Religious Or Any Other Objections

A Look Inside 4 Important Goals of the LGBT Movement
A Look Inside 4 Important Goals of the LGBT Movement

Heading up ^^ this LGBT power summit was non other than Kevin Jennings, Obama's gay education czar. The same guy who signed off on teaching kids in school "anal fisting" and other homosexual-gateway techniques...more on that at the end of this post..

So, in a recent case called "Hively v Ivy Tech (2016)", the 7th circuit court of appeals found that homosexuals are not covered under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Hively v. Ivy Tech Community College, No. 3:2014cv01791 - Document 14 (N.D. Ind. 2015) This crucial decision turned the premise of all LGBT litigation on its head. What it effectively concluded was that static classes like race or gender do not equal waffling classes like behaviors.

And that's a big problem for the LGBT legal machine.

So, their solution is to try to get Congress to pass "The Equality Act". (Kim Davis, round two, writ LARGE) In this act they seek special protections for not being discriminated against for employment, housing, access to public places, federal funding, credit, education, and jury service. (sounds reasonable, right?). Exactly. That's how a shoehorn should fit.

But what they're trying to do (again) is to take what's reasonable and extrapolate legally from there. From there "because they are equal" (even though Hively v Ivy Tech says behaviors are not equal to race or gender> PREMISE DESTROYED) they will march demented men into women's restrooms, demand their dogma be taught to children in elementary schools as normal, secure no rollbacks on the illegal case Obergefell (2015), and tie Christians' or any others' hands behind their backs on all those items and more under the umbrella of "you can't discriminate against us anymore". Welcome to "The Equality Act"...But it seemed so reasonable!

So get ready. They're really pinning their hopes on this case called "Blatt vs Cabelas". This case is "the toe in the door"...so watch it closely:

(Same link as above) A Look Inside 4 Important Goals of the LGBT Movement
The employee, Kate Lynn Blatt, took the legal action under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, which bans discrimination based on sex, and the Americans With Disabilities Act, arguing Cabela’s did not provide reasonable accommodations for a diagnosis of gender dysphoria...“And then when it came to the question of which bathroom she should use, [the supervisor] wouldn’t allow her to use the women’s restroom in the store, and instead, suggested that maybe she should go to the Dunkin’ Donuts across the street,” Wu said.

FYI Blatt is not a woman, so the pronoun "she" is incorrect. Cabelas instead was correct saying HE could not use their WOMEN'S restroom. No MD is going to take the witness stand and in seriousness insist that a biological male is actually a female to the extent that real females might be harmed by his (mis)diagnosis of this patient. Blatt is in for a shock because IMHO, the USSC is going to draw the line at the transgender nonsense because of the 17 million women rape survivors and the inevitable PTSD events that will be triggered if men who simply say they feel like a woman, can traipse into womens' showers, locker rooms and bathrooms as they please.

Furthermore, there is no definitive test for gender dysphoria besides self-reporting. And, psychiatrists and psychologists are fighting back hard, calling the situation one of misdiagnosis that shrouds more severe underlying psychological problems. Regular people respond to that saying "yeah, duh". LGBT cult members reel in shock at the mere suggestion.. I Wish I Had Been Told About Risks Before I Had Gender Surgery

The plan for "The Equality Act" is the usual fare. 1. Set up a bunch of court cases where a toe can be wedged through the door using the "poor gay" or "poor transgender" "getting picked on" routine. 2. Label anyone who resists instantly and unapologetically a bigot. 3. Hound state legislators and courts, using any means necessary to "persuade" (read: blackmail/scare) them into submission. 4. Do the same at the federal level until some circuit judge cries "Uncle". 5. Pray Hillary or Trump (Hillary is more conservative than Trump on these issues) nominate one or two more in-pocket liberal Justices and 6. Get all the democrats in Congress lined up, badger/blackmail/harass some GOP Congressionals to play along. 7. Wrap it all up at the USSC level so that the cult of LGBT is the official federal religion of which nobody, not even your 5 year old in Kindergarten, can speak out against or resist.

And really, when you boil it all down....your 5 year old Kindergartener is the end-game of all the machinations. Gotta keep that fresh meat open to new ideas.....OR ELSE! Happy "fisting" kids! Don't let your mom or dad get caught protesting your new lessons because they could go to jail or get fined so much you could lose your house!

If only behaviors were the same as race....

Discuss.
Welcome to Stalin World
Part of the communist goals - have a look.

Stalin supported gay marriage?

Really?

So what? Gay marriage was illegal until it wasn't.

You still haven't said whether or not allowing polygamists to marry helps their children. I'll wait..

Skylar? Do you hate the children of polygamists? :popcorn:

Laughing....completely abandoned your psuedo-legal horseshit about how 'Brown v. Utah' made polygamy legal, huh?

You always do.

As for polygamists, I answered your question and asked my own. Its your turn to answer me:

How does denying marriage to same sex parents help their children?

Keep running.....just like you ran from your gibberish about how polygamy is now legal.

Hmmm, very curious. I notice you aren't answering the direct question of whether or not denying polygamists marriage hurts their children. Are you afraid of answering for some reason?

As for polygamists, I answered your question and asked my own. Its your turn to answer me:

Show me where you answered whether or not it hurts the children of polygamists for their parents to be denied marriage. Which post? I want the number of that post.

Show me where you answered whether or not it hurts the children of polygamists for their parents to be denied marriage. Which post? I want the number of that post.

Show me where you've answered my question about how denying same sex parents marriage helps their children.

Anybody else think of Mr. Garrison when Silhy posts?
Only as a diversion to the topic....and the question that isn't being answered...

Says the poor, hapless soul that lied her ass off about polygamy being decriminalized in Utah. And has since run with her tail between her legs when her own source contradicted her utterly.

Answer the question, Jen:

How does denying marriage to same sex couples help their children?

Hmmm, very curious. I notice you aren't answering the direct question of whether or not denying polygamists marriage hurts their children. Are you afraid of answering for some reason?

Odd, I've asked you literally dozens of times how denying marriage to same sex parents helps their children. And you've never once had a rational answer.

Even now, you straight up refuse to answer the question.

Keep running, Sil.

protections for not being discriminated against for employment, housing, access to public places, federal funding, credit, education, and jury service
Show me where homos aware being discriminated in these areas.
No, you don't get that, because you are the enemy of civil rights.

Whatever..... us normal folks are really tired of hearing from you LGBT homo freaks.

We normal folks are really tired of hearing from you anti-gay bigots.

Blah blah blah..... go roll around in your own.. meh, never mind.

Odd, I've asked you literally dozens of times how denying marriage to same sex parents helps their children. And you've never once had a rational answer.

Keep running, Sil.

Because there is no rational answer.

Keep running, Sil.

Of course there is, and Sil refused to answer, which is her answer.

Keep running, Sil.

The answer is obvious and the Court cited it repeatedly:

Denying marriage to same sex parents *doesn't* help their children, but hurts them severely. While recognizing marriage for same sex parents does help their children in a myriad of overlapping ways.

Yet despite Sil's empty lip service to 'the children', she continues to advocate a position against same sex marriage that even SHE recognizes harms the children of same sex couples while helping no child.

All while ignoring the explicit findings of the Supreme Court on the matter. Its always the same with Silly:

She makes shit up. It has no relevance to the law. Nothing happens.

Keep running, Sil.

Well, beats actually giving us the rational answer.

Thanks Jake!

Keep running, Sil.

The answer is obvious and the Court cited it repeatedly:

Denying marriage to same sex parents *doesn't* help their children, but hurts them severely. While recognizing marriage for same sex parents does help their children in a myriad of overlapping ways.

Yet despite Sil's empty lip service to 'the children', she continues to advocate a position against same sex marriage that even SHE recognizes harms the children of same sex couples while helping no child.

All while ignoring the explicit findings of the Supreme Court on the matter. Its always the same with Silly:

She makes shit up. It has no relevance to the law. Nothing happens.

Mark my words, the jury is still out on these kids... I think a lot of therapy is in their future.

Keep running, Sil.

Thanks Jake!
Yep, her silent affirmation by refusing to answer is that children of gay parents are better off if their parents don't marry.

Soggy, do you believe like Sil?

Keep running, Sil.

Thanks Jake!
Yep, her silent affirmation by refusing to answer is that children of gay parents are better off if their parents don't marry.

Soggy, do you believe like Sil?

I don't think it matters one way or another. The bigger issue is children growing up in same sex households. Marriage is of little consequence, at least in my book.

Forum List

Back