Lib calls police on 9 year old for commenting about brownies

Again, this is why I send my son to private school and not public. You have a lot more control what goes on there

There is absolutely NO information in this stupid article. I have no idea what the kid said or why CPS and the Dad got involved. While it sounds like an interesting story, your article has NOTHING in it. Why do you swallow stuff like this?

Folks, this PC stupidity has to stop. I don't care your politics, we can't continue down this path.

There is absolutely NO information in this stupid article. I have no idea what the kid said or why CPS and the Dad got involved. While it sounds like an interesting story, your article has NOTHING in it. Why do you swallow stuff like this?

External validation.

You KNOW that it almost a certainty that this story happened as exactly as told. the PC crowd has went completely bonkers with this bullshit.

You KNOW that it almost a certainty that this story happened as exactly as told. the PC crowd has went completely bonkers with this bullshit.

The "PC" schtick wore way thin long ago outside your bubble.

Nice deflection

Again, this is why I send my son to private school and not public. You have a lot more control what goes on there

Yeah, clearly this indicts the entire public education system in america.

No the fact that either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump will be our next President indicates the failure of the entire educational system.

This is merely a symptom

Your right it had worn thin people have had enough of it,but sadly has expanded

The entire public education system in America is in shambles. We spend the most money per student and have some of the lowest results of all industrialized nations.

The entire public education system in America is in shambles. We spend the most money per student and have some of the lowest results of all industrialized nations.

Same for healthcare. Love to see the data you have on the schools.

The "PC" shyte is nothing at all, never was much. It's like saying "MSM". Folks don't even know what they're bitching about.

The "PC" shyte is nothing at all, never was much. It's like saying "MSM". Folks don't even know what they're bitching about.
Wrong.

Here are some honest liberals who know precisely what it is, who see it as a real problem; they provide examples, and they explain why it matters:

Last edited:

My problem is, I don't know what happened. Cops came and talked to a kid. Dad and CPS got called in. Sure I'll buy that; no problem. But the why? It's not there. This was NOT about brownies, folks. Seriously. Of all the bash education threads I've seen here, this is truly the least evidence of an argument presented. Congrats.

Sounds PC to me. Everyone is protected from the slightest perceived slur, except Christians of course. Everyone gets a trophy, everyone is coddled until death do they part. But make sure you have that LGBT pride day and squash all mentions of Christmas songs. And disrupt the psyche of young kids to make way for transgender freaks using girls' locker rooms. And teach it too, it's all good to want to be a girl.

Same kind of school board that suspended a child for pretending to have a gun with his index finger extended. Or the kindergartener suspended for having a plastic gun toy that made bubbles and the one who made a somewhat looking gun out of his pop tart. Progress, yeah this sure is progress.

Forum List

Back