Liberal birthers.

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Since the Ted Cruz birth certificate dual citizenship story came out many of the lefties here have morphed into the very thing they used to love to hate birthers who else finds this funny as freaking hell?:lol:

There can't be a birther movement with Ted Cruz because he never denied being born in Canada. He never had to be badgered into producing his birth certificate, nor any of his records.

Since the Ted Cruz birth certificate dual citizenship story came out many of the lefties here have morphed into the very thing they used to love to hate birthers who else finds this funny as freaking hell?:lol:

I prefer to refer to myself as a died in the wool American concerned with Liberty, Freedom and the integrity of our electoral process

If he passes muster with Orly Taitz, Ted Cruz is OK with me

Last edited:

Whats the problem? They morphed into everything you embrace

Whats the problem? They morphed into everything you embrace

You know what I embrace how?

From you inability to present a denial. :lol:

That is one of your dumber post which is saying something if you had put down what it is you think I embrace there would have been something I could have denied instead you just made a general blanket comment with no specifics your really not to good at this.

You do realize the "lefties" are doing it on purpose, don't you?

I knew one of you would try and claim that and I'm sure of few of them are but you do know a lot of them believe every word there posting don't you?

You know what I embrace how?

From you inability to present a denial. :lol:

That is one of your dumber post which is saying something if you had put down what it is you think I embrace there would have been something I could have denied instead you just made a general blanket comment with no specifics your really not to good at this.

You can always try to say "I never embraced the Birthers" but I guess that's too hard.

See, if I called you a liberal you would deny it, If I called you a trash man you would deny it. But you haven't denied anything opting for the "you don't know me" defense :lol:

Now are you pretending you don't know what it is you embraced before? This thread is about liberal birthers...I said they turned into what you embrace and you think I'm what? Talking about embracing your femine side? You got lost in your own thread about what the topic is?

Suuuuuuure...like I said Showing guilt

You are so fucking right !

And this is not the first time.

The liberals went after McCain's eligibility long before anyone challenged Obama. They tried to prove that McCain was not eligible because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone. ABC, CBS, NBC, the New York Times, the Washington Post and FactCheck.Org were relentless in trying to take McCain down (see Where's the Birth Certificate by Jerome R. Corsi, pp. 1-14)

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, the original birthers were: DEMOCRATS !!!!! What a bunch of pathetic hypocrites.

birther movement in it's origin IS leftist - it was the Hillary supporter who originated it

You are so fucking right !

And this is not the first time.

The liberals went after McCain's eligibility long before anyone challenged Obama. They tried to prove that McCain was not eligible because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone. ABC, CBS, NBC, the New York Times, the Washington Post and FactCheck.Org were relentless in trying to take McCain down (see Where's the Birth Certificate by Jerome R. Corsi, pp. 1-14)

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, the original birthers were: DEMOCRATS !!!!! What a bunch of pathetic hypocrites.

Go back another generation. There was a serious challenge to the candidacy of another Barry--- Barry Goldwater. The argument was that he was born in Arizona before Arizona became a state.

As an American Patriot, I just don't like those Canadians coming down here thinking they can run the country

I have no problem with anyone from anywhere on the planet running our country as long as they do a good job. Unfortunately they get paid before the job is done.

i see you dont get it...

As far as I'm concerned, if he had one American parent, he's a "native born American", regardless of where he dropped. That being said, it's rather hypocritical of the CONS to squawk about the questions being raised. It's politics and God knows they tried their damnedest to use the doubt about citizenship against Obama. What goes around... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back