Liberal Business owners - a true story of what I get to deal with right now

Well, at least you admit this about yourself. Admitting you have a problem is half the battle.

Do you even read your own links, or do you just read the headlines?

You talking to me, bitch?

Once again we see a glaring example of the idiot liberal dumbocrats war on women. What a disgraceful piece of shit and embarrassment to the "male" (and I use that term lightly with this limp wristed faggot) species this asshole is.

Liberal men hate women. Half of them are gay, so they have no use for women (like LoneLaugher here). The other half (such as Bill Clinton, John F. Kennedy, John Edwards, etc.) look at women as nothing but cum dumpster's.

They show women ZERO respect. The idiot liberal dumbocrat male is the lowest form of garbage known in the universe.

Liberal men especially hate conservative women. Why? Because our figurative balls are bigger than their literal ones.

Just what are you liberals whining about? Big Pharma uses a progressive system to determine their product pricing. People in third world countries pay a certain rate and more for better off countries. You make that sound like a bad thing.

That, my dear, is because Big Pharm is making a profit, which automatically makes ANYTHING they do bad and wrong.

Your inability to mount a counter argument is noted. Its a progressive system, why are you opposed to it?

Because that's nowhere close to what big Pharma does, or would do if it got its way.

They sell at bulk rates in Canada and other rich countries because the government tells them that is the cost of doing business there.

The US, the gouge the shit out of sick people because they've bought off our politicians.

You have no idea of research and the drug approval process. Its an ability to pay system which is progressive. Your denial doesn't change that.

But to leftists, it DOES change things and make a difference.

1) They're not being progressive FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. They're doing it because someone is FORCING them to, rather than because of some sort of lofty "good intentions" or "fairness". That negates any benefits that might have accrued to them for using a progressive system.

Even leftists know there's no inherent redeeming value in a progressive system, so it MUST have "good intentions" to make it palatable.

2) They're MAKING A PROFIT! :ack-1: :scared1: There is simply nothing in the world that can excuse this sort of behavior.

Meh... 16 Trillion in an Economy that has a GDP of 15 Trillion isn't that seriously in debt.

:cuckoo:

Seriously folks, you can't make this stuff up. Our debt exceeds our entire GDP and the dumbocrats act like it's no big deal. Hard to believe the dumbocrats have actually achieved this extraordinary level of stupidity.

Hard to believe OUR NATION has actually achieved this extraordinarly level of stupidity to vote these jackasses back into power.

Last edited:
So I have to share this because it really pisses me off. So I manage a business for two owners who are absolutely fabulous people...I mean wonderful people and I love them to death...but they are flaming liberals and can't see their hand two inches past their nose. So prior to the election they tasked me with setting up a plan fo expansion into a second location. Now I know the books and so the other day we meet and ask my plan and my response was: "I don't think we can expand now"

"Why not?" they asked confused.

"Well," I said. "Right now our company has 47 employees. Expanding to a second locaton will put us over the 50 employee limit on Obamacare and we will have to pay health benefits for every one of our employees or pay the fine to avoid it. After looking at the books, that will bankrupt us." I explained.

"But our business is ready to take the next step." they said to me.

"Yes it is," I responded "but we can't afford to anymore. The good old days of expanding according to sales and demand are over." I explained. "That's not the way it works anymore."

"Well why not?" they asked sincerely.

"Well because of the Affordable Health Care Act" I said. I then explained all the implications and do you know what their response was? These flaming liberals who voted for Obama and pounded the "health care is a human right" angle? Know what they said to me? They said "Well we have to find a loophole to get out of this. We can't afford that. it will end our business."

I was tempted at that point to reach across the table and strangle them both screaming "this is what you voted for mother fuckers!!!!" but I kept my cool. I said slowly "the business landscape has changed. Now here are our options.....#1 cut every employee to below 30 hours a week. If they go over 30 hours we fire them on the spot."

"Well how will they support their families on only 30 hours a week?" they asked.

"If they go over 30 hours after the expansion," I explained "then you will support their families directly from your own pocket because the business cannot sustain the expense incurred by Obamacare." I got incredulous at this point. "Jesus fucking Christ have you not been paying attention?" I was met with silence.

"Now the other option is to expand to the new location but to sub-contract labor to a different entity. Technically, you will have no new employees and be under the 50 cap. On the other hand you have to entrust your labor to a totally different business...and don't even think about creating a dummy corporation yourself to hire those workers under unless you want a nice battle with the IRS for fraud. It will have to be a completely unrelated business with totally unrelated ownership."

So after a while of them thinking they looked at me and asked.

"So what you are saying is that we can't expand our business unless we slash the hours of our employees who need every hour they can get, sub-contract out our labor an allow an independent business to control our labor, or just say fuck it and not expand at all?"

i said "Yep"

"THAT'S TOTAL BULLSHIT" they screamed

"That's what you voted for" I said calmly risking my job.

I didn't get fired. The expansion will not take place. 45 jobs set and ready just got lost thanks to Obamacare.

This post is so full of shit, it's not even funny.

Go lie somewhere else, hack.

Meh... 16 Trillion in an Economy that has a GDP of 15 Trillion isn't that seriously in debt.

:cuckoo:

Seriously folks, you can't make this stuff up. Our debt exceeds our entire GDP and the dumbocrats act like it's no big deal. Hard to believe the dumbocrats have actually achieved this extraordinary level of stupidity.

Hard to believe OUR NATION has actually achieved this extraordinarly level of stupidity to vote these jackasses back into power.

You fools on the right had no problem when Ronnie Ray-Gun tripled the national debt.

Or when Bush ran it up to 11 Trillion and blew the Clinton Surplus by putting a war on a credit card.

But now you are SOOOOOOOO concerned about debt. Really. Except that Weird Mormon Robot you tried to foist on us was going to spend another 2 trillion on the Pentagon and 5 trillion more on tax cuts.

You fools on the right had no problem when Ronnie Ray-Gun tripled the national debt.

Tip O'Neil and the Dims are the ones who insisted on all the social spending.

Or when Bush ran it up to 11 Trillion and blew the Clinton Surplus by putting a war on a credit card.

They put Social Security on the credit card. The war was pay as you go. Clinton blew his own surplus when he caused the dot.com bubble to collapse.

But now you are SOOOOOOOO concerned about debt. Really. Except that Weird Mormon Robot you tried to foist on us was going to spend another 2 trillion on the Pentagon and 5 trillion more on tax cuts.

You don't "spend" on tax cuts. That's money that stays in my pocket, so where does anyone get off calling it "spending?"

Tip O'Neil and the Dims are the ones who insisted on all the social spending.

They put Social Security on the credit card. The war was pay as you go. Clinton blew his own surplus when he caused the dot.com bubble to collapse.

You don't "spend" on tax cuts. That's money that stays in my pocket, so where does anyone get off calling it "spending?"

:clap2:

The last part is especially good. I don't understand why liberals see tax cuts as "gifts." :tongue:

The last part is especially good. I don't understand why liberals see tax cuts as "gifts." :tongue:

Because if you are borrowing money someone else has to pay back some time in the future, it's a Gift to the people getting the tax break now.

And someone will have to pay it back in the future...

"Yes it is," I responded "but we can't afford to anymore. The good old days of expanding according to sales and demand are over." I explained. "That's not the way it works anymore."

"Well why not?" they asked sincerely.

"Well because of the Affordable Health Care Act" I said. I then explained all the implications and do you know what their response was? These flaming liberals who voted for Obama and pounded the "health care is a human right" angle? Know what they said to me? They said "Well we have to find a loophole to get out of this. We can't afford that. it will end our business."

Sounds like bullshit, to me.

"Until this year, few people beyond his 96 employees saw inside Chris King’s bicycle factory in Portland, Ore.

The cagey manufacturer makes everything in an old coffee roasting plant on the edge of town, and he zealously guards the secrets that have helped his company thrive despite competition from China and Taiwan, where 99 percent of the 15.7 million bikes sold in the U.S. last year were made, according to the National Bicycle Dealers Association.

Now, as businesses in disparate industries, including Apple and General Electric, rediscover the appeal of Made in USA, King is letting visitors see at least some of the 80,000-square-foot place: the frame-welding floor, the room where employees press tiny metals balls into metal rings for hub bearings, and the paint booth. The main floor, where workers mill aluminum parts, some precise to 2/10,000ths of an inch, is still off limits.

Annual sales for Chris King Precision Components are about $10 million. Half of that comes from overseas orders, from Bangkok to Berlin. In September, King went to the White House to talk about how to boost other American exports. He’s been in regular touch with the Obama Administration since."

827.gif

Because if you are borrowing money someone else has to pay back some time in the future, it's a Gift to the people getting the tax break now.

It's the borrowing and spending that is a gift to someone else. A tax cut is where you get to keep your own money. That's not a gift. Unless you call not getting robbed a gift.

It's the borrowing and spending that is a gift to someone else. A tax cut is where you get to keep your own money. That's not a gift. Unless you call not getting robbed a gift.

You know what, you got the services, you should pay for them. Period.

This is what you don't get. You guys NEVER cut programs when you get into power, you just whine about them.

Name one program the GOP has successfully cut since Reagan.

Go ahead. We'll wait.

So if you are going to insist on spending the money, you should pay the bills. ANd not whine like a little bitch about it.

Forum List

Back