Liberal Hypocrisy

Hmmm... what started out as a thread has suddenly turned into a .....:cool:
funny-animal-cat-fight-800x450.jpg

Hey, I was talking politics then she went personal. I debate in the manner of which I’m debated.

Me thinks you should read the thread. :D Lol.

Says the poster who calls himself "Candy Corn" the worst candy ever made! Tastes like the garbage kind of like the smell you emit. :D

Weak come back…even for you.

It's true though. Candy Corn is gross, like you. :D

Thats why it sells approximately 20M pounds of it every year. 20 million pounds. Approximately equal to the weight of the fat between your ears (and your hips).

You should probably not be talking about fat, an ugly liberal person who weighs more than 300 pounds! :ack-1: Stop eating all the Candy Corn, pig. :badgrin:

Sounds like a threat.
The only thing you have ever been a serious threat to is your bed springs….I pity them.

Well, that wasn't a threat, but it's not surprising that a liberal candy arse would take it as one. :2up:

Hey, I was talking politics then she went personal. I debate in the manner of which I’m debated.

LOL,. "debate" ..... is that what you were doing? I thought you were clearing your fucking throat ... OOPS.

Next time you're in the mood for debate, why not do something radical, like I dunno, using some reason and evidence for a change.

LOL,. "debate" ..... is that what you were doing? I thought you were clearing your fucking throat ... OOPS.

Next time you're in the mood for debate, why not do something radical, like I dunno, using some reason and evidence for a change.

I did; a direct quote of the President elect that surfaced in the last few months.

Of course Jumbo took exception to this and came back with a decades old quote from the deposed Ms. Clinton (as if it matters—she’s not going to be President). Then started personally attacking me.

I can’t make you pay attention…you should really try on your own.

I did; a direct quote of the President elect that surfaced in the last few months.

Of course Jumbo took exception to this and came back with a decades old quote from the deposed Ms. Clinton (as if it matters—she’s not going to be President). Then started personally attacking me.

Oh, so you are offended by Hillary's comments? :D

Jumbo? Are you looking in the mirror or something? :D Because I am FAR from being a jumbo, but you are old, so you may need to put on your glasses. ;)

Offended that it was offered up as some sort of cogent response… yes.

I guess “when you’re a star, they let you do that”.

Only if they're "bimbos and trailer park trash." Lol.

Or other reality TV stars…as our President has proven. LOL

Well, like Hillary says, "bimbos and trailer park trash." :beer:

Seems like you take that personally. I wonder why.

Actually…no I don’t. :banana:

Nice avi, BTW. :) Your new president, President Trump! Lol!

You all ignore where trump came from and how he got there. trump will be no different from the 2 buchs's, the clintons or obama. None of these high treason traitors did a single thing for the working class and trump will perpetuate.

Jumbo? Are you looking in the mirror or something? :D Because I am FAR from being a jumbo, but you are old, so you may need to put on your glasses. ;)

Tissue?

Jumbo? Are you looking in the mirror or something? :D Because I am FAR from being a jumbo, but you are old, so you may need to put on your glasses. ;)[/QUOTE]

What a stupid remark. Go ahead. Alienate your advocates.

It is a cogent response. According to Hillary, all of those women are just trailer park trash and bimbos.

Tissue?

You would probably be needing one after looking at yourself in the mirror! ;)

It is a cogent response. According to Hillary, all of those women are just trailer park trash and bimbos.

Lol, what a fucking dummie...lmao. Hey, you guys...I dont know her, k?

Lol, what a fucking dummie...lmao. Hey, you guys...I dont know her, k?

Getting angry I see. Awesome! :2up: Anyhow, that is what Hillary says. FACT.

Forum List

Back