Liberal Media Racism:Spent Whole Day Pushing the Fact That Markle is Half Black

nope. Just a vocal few in politics, media, and professoriate.
Well, we certainly have to feel sorry for you with all those bad racists trying to counteract your awesome non-racism.
We know you didn't marry outside your race.
I have a life. Liberals and their media keep interfering through their ignorance and thinly veiled racism.

Just what has interfered with your life? Aren't you still married? Still in love with your wife and she with you? Do tell what interferes with your life so much, pretty boy?
Neither did you.
You know? Do we have a stalker here? :lol:
Deny it, then.

Or else you're just a couple of harpies, harping. :)
Do tell me about my marriage....and who I married. I'm fascinated to hear.
Your lesbian so I assume you have a wife. ( you being the male figure )

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Markle is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.
The making of Meghan Markle: A 'confident mixed-race woman' marries into the Royal family

Bush92, why don't you just go somewhere and decide to get a life?
I have a life. Liberals and their media keep interfering through their ignorance and thinly veiled racism.
So....yes. Your wonderful life was just totally messed up today...was totally interfered with today....with the Royal wedding. That's tragic.
It’s just a waste of time. .

Yet here you are, supposedly wasting your time; reminding us all of what a flaming dumbass you are.

Well, we certainly have to feel sorry for you with all those bad racists trying to counteract your awesome non-racism.

Just what has interfered with your life? Aren't you still married? Still in love with your wife and she with you? Do tell what interferes with your life so much, pretty boy?
Neither did you.
Deny it, then.

Your lesbian so I assume you have a wife. ( you being the male figure )
"Male figure"? What is this male figure you talk of? Is it the male figure of a rapist? The male figure of a INCEL member shooting people because women will have nothing to do with him? The male figure of a terrorist? The male figure of a child molester?

What's the big deal about male figures that anyone would want to emulate?

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Markle is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.
The making of Meghan Markle: A 'confident mixed-race woman' marries into the Royal family

So....yes. Your wonderful life was just totally messed up today...was totally interfered with today....with the Royal wedding. That's tragic.
It’s just a waste of time. .

Yet here you are, supposedly wasting your time; reminding us all of what a flaming dumbass you are.
Give him a break...the Royal Wedding traumatized him.

Neither did you.
Deny it, then.

Same race.

You senile?
Senile isn't a race. Did you think it was?

Still waiting to have you tell me all about my marriage and who I married. You sound so expert on it.

Neither did you.
Deny it, then.

Same race.

You senile?

Still waiting to have you tell me all about my marriage and who I married. You sound so expert on it.
Same race.

3 times now. :)

Did they mention that Merkle's father refused to walk her down the aisles because his hatred of whites is so strong that he abandoned his daughter in favor of his racism?
Is this something you read? If so, can you point me to it? I'm interested in the source of your comment.

Advanced thanks.

Yeah, this is what was shocking to me.

So the first time I saw who this guy was marrying, I thought..... nice girl.

Race was never a thing to me.

Then after this, I'm reading 100 stories about her race. Could I tell she wasn't 100% white? Yeah. Did that matter? Never.

I want to know what kind of person she is? What are her morals? What does she stand for? Is she a good person? Does she work hard?

I remember the same thing with Sarah Palin. "You just like her because she's hot!".... no.... that was never a thing. What are her values? What does she stand for?

But the BBC, which I listen to constantly, came out with a documentary on Markle. Not once did it talk about her merits. It was all about race, and what race meant, and what race did for her.

Race didn't do jack for her, or anyone else. A bad person, is a bad person no matter the race. A good person, is a good person no matter the race.

But the media didn't once talk about her merits. Just her race.

This is the difference between the right-wing and the left-wing. This is why the right, has always been more in line with the statements of MLK, then the left-wingers who run around celebrating him.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." -MLK

You don't see that in the media, anywhere.

It would appear "the media" is aware that race-obsessed creatures like the OP exist and sit panting at their TV sets to find out about the fucking "royal family". An event which, without this thread I wouldn't have even been aware was going on.

Guess they know a gullible mark when they see one.
"Gullible mark".....well, you just described trumpanzees.

Note the hypocrisy.

Can you imagine the outrage and cries of racism, if a conservative said:

""Gullible mark".....well, you just described Obamanzees."

You people are all trash. All of you. Worthless trash hypocrites.
Oh dear...another traumatized trumpanzee. Snowflakes everywhere today.

Two years. Divorce. Whore will take the $$$ and run. Already been divorced once. Liberal media having international orgasm over fact that she is NOT white.
Well, of course. You know...."they" are like that, aren't "they"? wink wink

Gotta love the way this knuckledragger appends "whore" to somebody he's never met, apparently based only on her race.

Somewhere out there in the world of brain defects, "mulatto" equals "whore" That's some weird shit.
No. She is a whore. You think she would marry ginger boy if he worked at the 7 fucking 11 ?

Why did your wife marry you?

It’s just a waste of time. If she was not mulatto the media would not have made such a big deal. Who gives a shit who ginger prince is marrying? Does he even have a real job? Nope. Platform for liberals to push race.

Yes, he had a real job. He was a military helicopter pilot and served in Afghanistan.

nope. Just a vocal few in politics, media, and professoriate.

Neither did you.
Deny it, then.

Yeah, I would never make the mistake of saying a left-winger has any idea what love is. He clearly doesn't know you that well.

Deny it, then.

Same race.

You senile?

Same race.

And...that would be......?

Deny it, then.

Same race.

You senile?

Same race.

And...that would be......?
A person of the same race as you sheesh you are slow.

That's 4 times and counting.

Neither did you.
Deny it, then.

Yeah, I would never make the mistake of saying a left-winger has any idea what love is. He clearly doesn't know you that well.
Well, it's certainly special to hear trumpanzees tell us who and who cannot love. It must be a special gift that comes with worshiping orange con-men.

Half black indeed.

But heartbreaking to liberals that the other half isn't some sort of A-rab Muslim.

Forum List

Back