Liberal Media Racism:Spent Whole Day Pushing the Fact That Markle is Half Black

Gotcha!

I do hope, however, that this happy couple remains this way throughout their lives together. This is their big day (really over now). It's awful how people just run around saying stupid things about racial divides, while this morning I saw a couple who held hands during their wedding ceremony and obviously shared something between them that cannot be negated or forgotten.

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Markle is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.
The making of Meghan Markle: A 'confident mixed-race woman' marries into the Royal family

Bush92, why don't you just go somewhere and decide to get a life?
Have pity. It's got to be tough for him being so non-racist and surrounded by so many racists.
nope. Just a vocal few in politics, media, and professoriate.

Gotcha!

I do hope, however, that this happy couple remains this way throughout their lives together. This is their big day (really over now). It's awful how people just run around saying stupid things about racial divides, while this morning I saw a couple who held hands during their wedding ceremony and obviously shared something between them that cannot be negated or forgotten.
“How people” say things about “racial divides?” You mean like the left wing media ALL DAY? Why did they grind race into the ceremony? Over, and over, and over. Thanks for making my point.

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Markle is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.
The making of Meghan Markle: A 'confident mixed-race woman' marries into the Royal family

Have pity. It's got to be tough for him being so non-racist and surrounded by so many racists.
Well, we certainly have to feel sorry for you with all those bad racists trying to counteract your awesome non-racism.

I have a life. Liberals and their media keep interfering through their ignorance and thinly veiled racism.

Just what has interfered with your life? Aren't you still married? Still in love with your wife and she with you? Do tell what interferes with your life so much, pretty boy?

I have a life. Liberals and their media keep interfering through their ignorance and thinly veiled racism.
So....yes. Your wonderful life was just totally messed up today...was totally interfered with today....with the Royal wedding. That's tragic.

Well, of course. You know...."they" are like that, aren't "they"? wink wink

Gotta love the way this knuckledragger appends "whore" to somebody he's never met, apparently based only on her race.

Somewhere out there in the world of brain defects, "mulatto" equals "whore" That's some weird shit.
No. She is a whore. You think she would marry ginger boy if he worked at the 7 fucking 11 ?

How does aiming high make her a "whore?" :dunno:
You have street whores and high priced whores. She’s high end. High clientele.
Paging Melania Trump. Paging Melania Trump.
So then you are admitting women gold dig powerful men? Thanks for validation of my point about lil’ Meghan.

Well, we certainly have to feel sorry for you with all those bad racists trying to counteract your awesome non-racism.
We know you didn't marry outside your race.

Just what has interfered with your life? Aren't you still married? Still in love with your wife and she with you? Do tell what interferes with your life so much, pretty boy?
Neither did you.

I would prefer not to have such nonsense dominate the news cycle with so much more critical things going on in the world.

Neither did you.
You know? Do we have a stalker here? :lol:

I would prefer not to have such nonsense dominate the news cycle with so much more critical things going on in the world.
It's a tragedy.....we know. You've been totally inconvenienced by this.

So....yes. Your wonderful life was just totally messed up today...was totally interfered with today....with the Royal wedding. That's tragic.
It’s just a waste of time. If she was not mulatto the media would not have made such a big deal. Who gives a shit who ginger prince is marrying? Does he even have a real job? Nope. Platform for liberals to push race.

It's a tragedy.....we know. You've been totally inconvenienced by this.
I have. Critical things are taking place in the world and this is just a useless distraction.

Neither did you.
Deny it, then.

Or else you're just a couple of harpies, harping. :)

Yeah, this is what was shocking to me.

So the first time I saw who this guy was marrying, I thought..... nice girl.

Race was never a thing to me.

Then after this, I'm reading 100 stories about her race. Could I tell she wasn't 100% white? Yeah. Did that matter? Never.

I want to know what kind of person she is? What are her morals? What does she stand for? Is she a good person? Does she work hard?

I remember the same thing with Sarah Palin. "You just like her because she's hot!".... no.... that was never a thing. What are her values? What does she stand for?

But the BBC, which I listen to constantly, came out with a documentary on Markle. Not once did it talk about her merits. It was all about race, and what race meant, and what race did for her.

Race didn't do jack for her, or anyone else. A bad person, is a bad person no matter the race. A good person, is a good person no matter the race.

But the media didn't once talk about her merits. Just her race.

This is the difference between the right-wing and the left-wing. This is why the right, has always been more in line with the statements of MLK, then the left-wingers who run around celebrating him.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." -MLK

You don't see that in the media, anywhere.

It would appear "the media" is aware that race-obsessed creatures like the OP exist and sit panting at their TV sets to find out about the fucking "royal family". An event which, without this thread I wouldn't have even been aware was going on.

Guess they know a gullible mark when they see one.
"Gullible mark".....well, you just described trumpanzees.

Note the hypocrisy.

Can you imagine the outrage and cries of racism, if a conservative said:

""Gullible mark".....well, you just described Obamanzees."

You people are all trash. All of you. Worthless trash hypocrites.

Neither did you.
Deny it, then.

Do tell me about my marriage....and who I married. I'm fascinated to hear.

Neither did you.
Deny it, then.

Do tell me about my marriage....and who I married. I'm fascinated to hear.
Same race.

You senile?

Yeah, this is what was shocking to me.

So the first time I saw who this guy was marrying, I thought..... nice girl.

Race was never a thing to me.

Then after this, I'm reading 100 stories about her race. Could I tell she wasn't 100% white? Yeah. Did that matter? Never.

I want to know what kind of person she is? What are her morals? What does she stand for? Is she a good person? Does she work hard?

I remember the same thing with Sarah Palin. "You just like her because she's hot!".... no.... that was never a thing. What are her values? What does she stand for?

But the BBC, which I listen to constantly, came out with a documentary on Markle. Not once did it talk about her merits. It was all about race, and what race meant, and what race did for her.

Race didn't do jack for her, or anyone else. A bad person, is a bad person no matter the race. A good person, is a good person no matter the race.

But the media didn't once talk about her merits. Just her race.

This is the difference between the right-wing and the left-wing. This is why the right, has always been more in line with the statements of MLK, then the left-wingers who run around celebrating him.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." -MLK

You don't see that in the media, anywhere.

It would appear "the media" is aware that race-obsessed creatures like the OP exist and sit panting at their TV sets to find out about the fucking "royal family". An event which, without this thread I wouldn't have even been aware was going on.

Guess they know a gullible mark when they see one.
"Gullible mark".....well, you just described trumpanzees.

Note the hypocrisy.

Can you imagine the outrage and cries of racism, if a conservative said:

""Gullible mark".....well, you just described Obamanzees."

You people are all trash. All of you. Worthless trash hypocrites.
Bingo!

Forum List

Back