Liberal Media Racism:Spent Whole Day Pushing the Fact That Markle is Half Black

Which of Megan's parents is Negro, her mother or her father? Are her parents alive? Were they present at the wedding? If not, why not?

Considering the bad time White native Brits are having with Black (mainly Muslim) migrants I'm surprised we've heard nothing in the way of protest over this wedding. The traditional perception of the British Royal Family is that of a direct personal extension of the people.

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Markle is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.
The making of Meghan Markle: A 'confident mixed-race woman' marries into the Royal family

What in the Blue Flying Fuck does this have to do with "Liberals"?
Race is at the center of their agenda.
How horrible! I mean, the HUMANITY!!!!
Yep. You admit it it. Race is now a political issue. Hence PC is now irrelevant. Hence it can now be talked about straight.
Wink wink...of course...wink wink
Then you know where I stand and I know where you stand. You hate white people and the United States of America. I am the opposite.

Two years. Divorce. Whore will take the $$$ and run. Already been divorced once. Liberal media having international orgasm over fact that she is NOT white.
Well, of course. You know...."they" are like that, aren't "they"? wink wink

Gotta love the way this knuckledragger appends "whore" to somebody he's never met, apparently based only on her race.

Somewhere out there in the world of brain defects, "mulatto" equals "whore" That's some weird shit.

Which of Megan's parents is Negro, her mother or her father? Are her parents alive? Were they present at the wedding? If not, why not?

Considering the bad time White Brits are having with Black (mainly Muslim) migrants I'm surprised we've heard nothing in the way of protest over this wedding. The traditional perception of the British Royal Family is that of a direct personal extension of the people.
The mother.

MSM spent an entire day reminding us that Markle is a mulatto. That’s all liberals care about. Race. Politics of race.
The making of Meghan Markle: A 'confident mixed-race woman' marries into the Royal family

Yeah, this is what was shocking to me.

So the first time I saw who this guy was marrying, I thought..... nice girl.

Race was never a thing to me.

Then after this, I'm reading 100 stories about her race. Could I tell she wasn't 100% white? Yeah. Did that matter? Never.

I want to know what kind of person she is? What are her morals? What does she stand for? Is she a good person? Does she work hard?

I remember the same thing with Sarah Palin. "You just like her because she's hot!".... no.... that was never a thing. What are her values? What does she stand for?

But the BBC, which I listen to constantly, came out with a documentary on Markle. Not once did it talk about her merits. It was all about race, and what race meant, and what race did for her.

Race didn't do jack for her, or anyone else. A bad person, is a bad person no matter the race. A good person, is a good person no matter the race.

But the media didn't once talk about her merits. Just her race.

This is the difference between the right-wing and the left-wing. This is why the right, has always been more in line with the statements of MLK, then the left-wingers who run around celebrating him.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." -MLK

You don't see that in the media, anywhere.

It would appear "the media" is aware that race-obsessed creatures like the OP exist and sit panting at their TV sets to find out about the fucking "royal family". An event which, without this thread I wouldn't have even been aware was going on.

Guess they know a gullible mark when they see one.
"Gullible mark".....well, you just described trumpanzees.

The conservative obsession with race continues…
no..I think the liberals have it as evidenced by today, and every political issue they push.
...I put out a thread on how a lot of MSM headlines wrote of the BLACK bishop at the wedding
....they HAVE to make the point the bishop was black...black this black that.....
...most whites, including me, would never think of race that much if it were not for the MSM and members on forums who post lies about racism

Did they mention that Merkle's father refused to walk her down the aisles because his hatred of whites is so strong that he abandoned his daughter in favor of his racism?

Two years. Divorce. Whore will take the $$$ and run. Already been divorced once. Liberal media having international orgasm over fact that she is NOT white.

Gotta love the way this knuckledragger appends "whore" to somebody he's never met, apparently based only on her race.

Somewhere out there in the world of brain defects, "mulatto" equals "whore" That's some weird shit.
But.....not a racist.

No. She is a whore. You think she would marry ginger boy if he worked at the 7 fucking 11 ?

Then after this, I'm reading 100 stories about her race. Could I tell she wasn't 100% white? Yeah. Did that matter? Never.

I want to know what kind of person she is? What are her morals? What does she stand for? Is she a good person? Does she work hard?

I remember the same thing with Sarah Palin. "You just like her because she's hot!".... no.... that was never a thing. What are her values? What does she stand for?

But the BBC, which I listen to constantly, came out with a documentary on Markle. Not once did it talk about her merits. It was all about race, and what race meant, and what race did for her.

Race didn't do jack for her, or anyone else. A bad person, is a bad person no matter the race. A good person, is a good person no matter the race.

This is the difference between the right-wing and the left-wing. This is why the right, has always been more in line with the statements of MLK, then the left-wingers who run around celebrating him.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." -MLK

The Regressive Left is consumed by race, because they believe it represents political victory for them.

That's why you never see them putting any effort whatsoever into healing race relations. Everything is attack & accuse & incite.

The sad thing for this country is, they're going to get what they want.

No. She is a whore. You think she would marry ginger boy if he worked at the 7 fucking 11 ?
Of course you believe she's a whore....because you are not racist.

How does aiming high make her a "whore?" :dunno:

But.....not a racist.
She is a “mulatto.”

How does aiming high make her a "whore?" :dunno:
You have street whores and high priced whores. She’s high end. High clientele.

Considering the bad time White native Brits are having with Black (mainly Muslim) migrants I'm surprised we've heard nothing in the way of protest over this wedding. The traditional perception of the British Royal Family is that of a direct personal extension of the people.
Dad is white, mom's black.

Dad has a heart condition and was too sick to attend.

You are a 100% racist and your hatred is well known on this site. You calling me a racist is laughable.:auiqs.jpg:

"Laziness is a trait in whores. I really believe that".

The Regressive Left is consumed by race, because they believe it represents political victory for them.

That's why you never see them putting any effort whatsoever into healing race relations. Everything is attack & accuse & incite.

The sad thing for this country is, they're going to get what they want.
Thus this thread.....

Forum List

Back