Liberal Militias

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

If republicans storm the capitol we need an equal force to go represent biden.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
so you want to shoot unarmed people,,

figures,,
I just want to protect democracy. Not mob rules.
by promoting mob rule and shooting unarmed people,,,

I think youre confused,,

OH and we are a republic not a democracy,,

By doing what patriotic Republicans are doing? Arming themselves, and attacking the Capital? And when a right winger trots out that "republic not a democracy" line, you know they've got NOTHING.

If it's OK for Republicans to think the election was rigged, and attack the Capital and injured and kill people without evidence, why shouldn't Democrats do the same thing? You've cheered the attack on the Capital when right wingers did it.

You've said that "militias" are necessary to secure the liberties set out in the Constitution, so Democrats SHOULD have militias.

If militias are necessary to secure democracy in the Republic, it's time for Democrats to arm themselves and organize, because right wingers have already tried to overthrow a legal and valid election. The nation must be defended against the right's attempt at an authoritarian take-over which Republicans have refused to condemn.

What's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander.
beings youre not an american your opinion on what is or isnt patriotic is the ramblings of a foreign troll and only needs mocked and ridiculed,,,

so please save your opinions of our country for your knitting circles,,

My opinion posted on a public message board is just as valid as your, A$$hat. It's a fucking message board, fool.
not when that message board is speaking on american issues and youre not american,,,

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
Thank you
They don’t get the point I’m trying to make. If it’s ok for republicans to act this way during elections why shouldn’t democrats arm and organize and plot what we will do if republicans try to steal another election?

The next time liberal militias should surround the capitol and it’d be a turkey shoot or like shooting fish in a barrel.

Let’s see if I can shoot the broad side of a barn
View attachment 469657
Democrats have militia, FBI, antifa, BLM.. where do you see a republican militia?

1616165440155.png

Foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists looted, pillaged, burned, destroyed, assaulted, and murdered in Democrat-run communities all over the US, destroying lives and minority-owned businesses that will never reopen again, causing BILLIONS f dollars in damage. These terrorists attempted to BURN FEDERAL AGENTS ALIVE IN FEDERAL BUILDINGS THEY TORCHED....Democrat surrogate fake news media reported their violence consisted of 'MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS' as buildings LITERALLY burned behind them. They did not call this domestic terrorism an 'INSURRECTION', despite Antifa calling for the US govt to be 'burned down' or while they attempted to burn federal agents alive.

Democrat leaders provided them with Porta-Potties, hardened barricades rto replace their flimsy make-shift barricades used to hold entire city blocks hostage while they extorted businesses, torched others, murdered residents and allowed them to die by refusing to allow 1st responders in their 'hostage zones' to save the people. They brought in food to the domestic terrorists, and cheered them on, declaring these hostage takers and terrorists had ushered in a 'summer of love'.

Former President Obama bailed out of jail two prominent lawyers who had been arrested after throwing Molotov cocktails at policemen during one of these terrorist events. Our current VP helped bail out of jail during these violent terrorist events, putting back on the streets to add to the BILLIONS in damage they caused. Harris encouraged these domestic terrorists to continue their violence after the election, and so far they have complied.

A teen vogue editor was fired for comments she made when she was 17 - years ago - but Harris gets a pass for calling for CONTINUED INSURRECTION by foreign-funded Democrats-supported domestic terrorists?

The FBI warned the Capitol Police and Pelosi this violence was going to happen, and neither one did anything to protect or prevent! The Capitol Police are on camera moving barriers for the violent rioters, allowing them to break windows and ented the Captiol, and on camera guiding them through the Capitol. Pelosi facilitated the event because she used it for her 2nd failed impeachment attempt.

Democrats have proven they are threats to the nation and to citizens, as are the propaganda-pushing,, indoctrinated 'Jonathon Gruber' sheep like you who continue to push their already debunked lies.

figures,,

I think youre confused,,

By doing what patriotic Republicans are doing? Arming themselves, and attacking the Capital? And when a right winger trots out that "republic not a democracy" line, you know they've got NOTHING.

If it's OK for Republicans to think the election was rigged, and attack the Capital and injured and kill people without evidence, why shouldn't Democrats do the same thing? You've cheered the attack on the Capital when right wingers did it.

You've said that "militias" are necessary to secure the liberties set out in the Constitution, so Democrats SHOULD have militias.

If militias are necessary to secure democracy in the Republic, it's time for Democrats to arm themselves and organize, because right wingers have already tried to overthrow a legal and valid election. The nation must be defended against the right's attempt at an authoritarian take-over which Republicans have refused to condemn.

beings youre not an american your opinion on what is or isnt patriotic is the ramblings of a foreign troll and only needs mocked and ridiculed,,,

so please save your opinions of our country for your knitting circles,,

My opinion posted on a public message board is just as valid as your, A$$hat. It's a fucking message board, fool.
not when that message board is speaking on american issues and youre not american,,,
Do you respect my liberal views any more than you do hers?

And funny this foreigner gets it but you don’t. And she even calls out democrats.

If you’re looking for an impartial view from someone who doesn’t have a pony in the race, she’s it.

View attachment 469658

Foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists looted, pillaged, burned, destroyed, assaulted, and murdered in Democrat-run communities all over the US, destroying lives and minority-owned businesses that will never reopen again, causing BILLIONS f dollars in damage. These terrorists attempted to BURN FEDERAL AGENTS ALIVE IN FEDERAL BUILDINGS THEY TORCHED....Democrat surrogate fake news media reported their violence consisted of 'MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS' as buildings LITERALLY burned behind them. They did not call this domestic terrorism an 'INSURRECTION', despite Antifa calling for the US govt to be 'burned down' or while they attempted to burn federal agents alive.

Democrat leaders provided them with Porta-Potties, hardened barricades rto replace their flimsy make-shift barricades used to hold entire city blocks hostage while they extorted businesses, torched others, murdered residents and allowed them to die by refusing to allow 1st responders in their 'hostage zones' to save the people. They brought in food to the domestic terrorists, and cheered them on, declaring these hostage takers and terrorists had ushered in a 'summer of love'.

Former President Obama bailed out of jail two prominent lawyers who had been arrested after throwing Molotov cocktails at policemen during one of these terrorist events. Our current VP helped bail out of jail during these violent terrorist events, putting back on the streets to add to the BILLIONS in damage they caused. Harris encouraged these domestic terrorists to continue their violence after the election, and so far they have complied.

A teen vogue editor was fired for comments she made when she was 17 - years ago - but Harris gets a pass for calling for CONTINUED INSURRECTION by foreign-funded Democrats-supported domestic terrorists?

The FBI warned the Capitol Police and Pelosi this violence was going to happen, and neither one did anything to protect or prevent! The Capitol Police are on camera moving barriers for the violent rioters, allowing them to break windows and ented the Captiol, and on camera guiding them through the Capitol. Pelosi facilitated the event because she used it for her 2nd failed impeachment attempt.

Democrats have proven they are threats to the nation and to citizens, as are the propaganda-pushing,, indoctrinated 'Jonathon Gruber' sheep like you who continue to push their already debunked lies.
Why bring up blm riots? Why compare? Both riots were wrong right? Can we agree on that?

And I’m not worried about the next time a blm protest gets ugly. Start a thread on that and ask what we should do.

Im worried about republicans in the future disrupting the democratic process or even worse stealing an election.

Trump wanted pence to do something that day. Pence declined. Rioters chanted lynch Mike pence. What was it he was supposed to do? And what if the next Republican Vice President goes along? Should liberals with guns show up? Because this is how republicans showed up to Lansing because they didn’t like governor Whitmers decision to lockdown.

1616167045443.jpeg

This is how republicans showed up to the Michigan capitol. I bet a lot of them wish they were armed when they went to the Washington capitol because they failed to accomplish their goal that day.

figures,,

Democracy in it's purest form is mob rule.
Well we need the pentagon to be in on it. Trump screwed up he didn’t have the generals. He was smarter than the generals
just like you think you are smaerter than them and want to shoot unarmed people
Stop. No one wants to shoot unarmed people. What other arguments do you have? That ones been debunked.
thats what youve been calling for in this thread,,,

and nothings been debunked,, its was proven no one on jan 6 was armed,,
No I just want to storm the capitol with zip ties and shit on McConnells desk. And hit a police with a fire extinguisher which led to his death. That’s murder. Suddenly you aren’t so pro police.

Actually the current information is the zip tie guy found them at the capitol, and just took them to prevent their use by the officers in the building.
Found them? Are you fucking kidding me? We’re they just laying around? He took them from a capitol police.

Sorry if you don’t like what the investigation is finding out. Sorry no antifa were involved.

figures,,

Well we need the pentagon to be in on it. Trump screwed up he didn’t have the generals. He was smarter than the generals
Stop. No one wants to shoot unarmed people. What other arguments do you have? That ones been debunked.

No I just want to storm the capitol with zip ties and shit on McConnells desk. And hit a police with a fire extinguisher which led to his death. That’s murder. Suddenly you aren’t so pro police.
makin shit up that didnt happen doesnt prove anything
Five people died that day. One deserved it.
youre spinning nicely,,
The Canadian poster seems to get it. Only conservatives don’t get it. Must be white privilege. You don’t see how you would not like it if liberal militias acted like conservative militias.

figures,,

Actually the current information is the zip tie guy found them at the capitol, and just took them to prevent their use by the officers in the building.
Found them? Are you fucking kidding me? We’re they just laying around? He took them from a capitol police.

Sorry if you don’t like what the investigation is finding out. Sorry no antifa were involved.

The original story was he brought them himself, as evidence that they intended to take people hostage.

That's what lefty cuck bois like you were bleating at the start of it.

OP: "Should we stop attacking the defenseless such as old women, windows and statues and get some guns cuz hundreds of "Trump Supporters" "stormed" an undermanned (COUGH!) capitol after we Demonicrats STOLE and ELECTION?"
But we didn't steal an election. Starting a riot that day was part of the process Republicans employed trying to steal this election. They wanted it to go to the Supreme Court. Or have it sent to the House where each state just gets one vote. Or they wanted a redo in the 5 states Trump lost.

The riots were step 1. Pense ruined it by not doing something Trump wanted him to try. But Pense wouldn't do it. What was it? It was all part of the steal.

We won 5 swing states. Wasn't even close. Facts don't matter to Republicans.

God I'm seriously thinking about putting every Republican who things the election was rigged on ignore. Not worth talking to.

I don't think anyone would have considered Arizona and Georgia swing states before the election.

I don't consider Georgia a swing state after the election.

Georgia has always been a blue state. The only reason why it's been red is because the republicans have done such a fantastic job preventing democrats from voting.

In came Stacy Abrams.

She spent a couple years working very hard to get democrats registered to vote. Democrats who for decades didn't even think about voting because they believed their vote didn't count or just didn't want to have to go through all the total hassle the republicans have created to prevent them from voting.

The combination of Stacy and the virus got democrats in Georgia to vote last year. Will they continue to vote? I don't know. I do know that the election gives a very good example of what the honest truth is in Georgia.

Which is why the republicans in Georgia have worked so hard the last few weeks to pass legislation to prevent those democrats from voting ever again.

Arizona voted against trump because of the virus.

I won't be surprised if the next election we see the number of voters decrease, specifically democratic voters.

Republicans in both states are working very hard to make sure 2020 never happens again.

America has not had a government of the people, by the people and for the people in a very long time.

..... We know that Republicans today would be the ones who were against the black girl going to the white school. .....

NO, "we" don't know that, brainless. WE know that you are a shameless fucking hypocrite with no sense of history or self-awareness.
Since trump started calling the coronavirus the wuhan flu and chines flu, attacks on Asian Americans have skyrocketed. You don’t believe that?

" ..... We know that Republicans today would be the ones who were against the black girl going to the white school. ..... "

NO, "we" don't know that, brainless. WE know that you are a shameless fucking hypocrite with no sense of history or self-awareness.

Foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists looted, pillaged, burned, destroyed, assaulted, and murdered in Democrat-run communities all over the US

Putin and Trump must have loved it when Democrats supported riots murder and mayhem on Democrats.

figures,,

I think youre confused,,

I will never become what I hate.

I think it's a terrible idea.

It's how to start a civil war. I don't know about other Americans but I don't want another civil war.

Where will the violence stop?

We have a national guard and military. We also have very capable police forces. The proper and responsible thing is to answer the republican violence with legal police and military force. If they are going to continue to be barbarians, let them deal with our police and military. Then those left should have to deal with our court and prison system.

That is what civilized nations do.

Why bring up blm riots? Why compare? Both riots were wrong right? Can we agree on that?

You want to talk about 'Insurrections' but want to AVOID talking about the foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist group - the group that has and continued to call for this nation's government to bve 'burnt down' - that has attempted to burn federal agents aliuve while surrogate fake news media and snowflakes like yourself has defended them and refused to call their actions what theyhave been - terrorism and a very REAL 'Insurrection'.

You want to ignore the fact that former President Obama, as he did with foreign terrorists, helped facilitate this domestic terrorists by standing with the terrorists instead of the American people by bailing out a couple of prominent liberal extremist lawyers who threw Molotov cocktails at policemen during these terrorist attacks.

You want to ignore the fact that our current VP helped pay for the bail to get these terrorists released from jail and back on the streets to commit more acts of terrorism against American businesses and American people.

You want to ignore the fact that the current VP called on these domestic terrorists to continue their 'Insurrection' after the election was over...which they have done.

You want to ignore that the current Speaker of the House refused to take action to prevent a 'war' that was coming to DC, according to the FBI, yet later turned DC into the Baghdad Iraq 'Green Zone' during the Biden Inauguration when there was ZERO Intel of any possible violence (which there was none).

You want to ignore that Pelosi and the Democrats collaborated with the proven terrorists Antifa, specifically Sullivan, to acquire the video footage he filmed while illegally in the Capitol on 6 Jan and used it as 'evidence' against Trump in Pelosi's failed 2nd impeachment attempt.

- WHY did a known violent Antifa member illegally break into the Capitol to only FILM footage of the event? He said later all he was there to do was to FILM the event..... (I would bet this thug was in the Capitol filming that day FOR PELOSI / DEMOCRATS.....A FILM PELOSIAND DEMOCRATS USED IN HER FAILED 2ND IMPEACHMENT ATTEMPT)

- HOW did this known violent Antifa member who was illegally in the Capitol get arrested yet was released, unlike the others arrested / hunted down and arrested (which they deserved)?

- HOW did Pelosi, Fang Fang Swalwell, and Democrats get their hands on the film taken by Sullivan / Antifa while in the Capitol illegally and use it against Trump n the 2nd failed Impeachment attempt.

WHY bring up BLM / Violent riots?

Because THEY were cases of REAL domestic terrorism and Insurrection.

Because Democrats have supported, supplied, defended, protected, facilitated, bailed them out, and inspired these domestic terrorists who were involved on 6 January and who Democrats collaborated with, getting their help in the Democrats' failed 2nd impeachment attempt.

Your party already has its own two domestic terrorist organizations, antifa and blm. You're all set.

Ugh. I hate this. The last thing we need is more guns, more violence, and more militias. Admittedly, the difference between people getting tear gassed for kneeling in a street and being able to invade and occupy federal buildings for weeks without violence seems to be whether or not the mob has guns. And we know a lot of people with BLM saw that and got the message loud and clear. Kneel in a street? Gassed and beaten. Block major highways into large cities? Taking smiling selfies on Facebook. The difference? Skin color and guns, but i have to wonder if 'guns' isn't the bigger factor.

The capitol protesters were unarmed. Even the one who was shot dead by the cops while you cheered.

figures,,

The original story was he brought them himself, as evidence that they intended to take people hostage.

Ok fine but it sure looked that way. You have to admit it didn't look good.

Anyways, I see a fine line between the capitol insurrection and the time when conservatives stormed Lansing with their assault rifles. Would you like it if liberals were acting this way? Maybe we should. I know a lot of USMB Republicans want a civil war.

We can't be intimidated. That's what these gun toting cons are doing. It's a tactic. What, do you guys suddenly not trust the election process? You don't remember Trump was going to claim 2016 was rigged until he found out he won? So he had already planned to say the election was rigged if he lost. If it was close. And it wasn't even close yet he still tried. And one of your guys arguments is no way Biden got more votes than Trump? You forget what an asshole he was to everyone except Trump supporters for 4 years? And Biden wasn't Hillary. Hell, even Hated Hillary almost beat Trump.

Throw in absentee ballots for everyone because of the pandemic? Ya lost. Get over it.

Ugh. I hate this. The last thing we need is more guns, more violence, and more militias. Admittedly, the difference between people getting tear gassed for kneeling in a street and being able to invade and occupy federal buildings for weeks without violence seems to be whether or not the mob has guns. And we know a lot of people with BLM saw that and got the message loud and clear. Kneel in a street? Gassed and beaten. Block major highways into large cities? Taking smiling selfies on Facebook. The difference? Skin color and guns, but i have to wonder if 'guns' isn't the bigger factor.

The capitol protesters were unarmed. Even the one who was shot dead by the cops while you cheered.
And angry mob caused 4 innocent people to die that day. Fuck you.

Your party already has its own two domestic terrorist organizations, antifa and blm. You're all set.
I can't find one ANTIFA protest. Google it. Do they even exist or is this your Boogy man group? Reminds me of when you guys hated on Occupy Wall Street protesters. Called them slackers and rapists. Totally distracted from the point that Wall Street screwed us. And BLM is only saying that cops are brutalizing young african American men and women. That's all. They aren't a communist organization.

figures,,

Ok fine but it sure looked that way. You have to admit it didn't look good.

Anyways, I see a fine line between the capitol insurrection and the time when conservatives stormed Lansing with their assault rifles. Would you like it if liberals were acting this way? Maybe we should. I know a lot of USMB Republicans want a civil war.

We can't be intimidated. That's what these gun toting cons are doing. It's a tactic. What, do you guys suddenly not trust the election process? You don't remember Trump was going to claim 2016 was rigged until he found out he won? So he had already planned to say the election was rigged if he lost. If it was close. And it wasn't even close yet he still tried. And one of your guys arguments is no way Biden got more votes than Trump? You forget what an asshole he was to everyone except Trump supporters for 4 years? And Biden wasn't Hillary. Hell, even Hated Hillary almost beat Trump.

Throw in absentee ballots for everyone because of the pandemic? Ya lost. Get over it.

Man, what a pathetic soi boi lefty rant.

You guys couldn't resist a 2 mph wind.

Forum List

Back